Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unofficial Explorations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Unofficial Explorations Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Mordred stood at the entrance of Shadowhue Forest. After his little adventure in Pecha Forest, he had decided to find a decent training area. 'I can't believe I've gotten so weak that even a Caterpie can tire me... this place better not disappoint.' He thought to himself.

Mustering up his courage, he walked in. The forest was eerie, dark, and overall not very pleasant. At least in the mountains he had a pretty good amount of light. The tall trees of Shadowhue covered up most of the area, preventing much light. The Scraggy could feel fear building up, yet... he felt a tinge of excitement. 'This place... it feels like it's hiding something...'

Last edited by Nocive on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Lax had been exploring the forest for a few minutes, happily trodding along not noticing the eyes following his movements "Ahh another day, another day for exploration!" He chuckled, shouting a bit too loud.

Lax continued his walking until he noticed a shadowy figure in the distance "Is that... Mordred!?" He exclaimed running towards the figure, while waving
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Mordred's eyes widened, seeing a rather large figure running towards him. At such darkness, he could barely make out whether or not the pokemon was friendly or threatening. 'Oh sweet Arceus it's getting CLOSER!!!' His mind screamed.

As the large shadowed figure drew closer, Mordred did the only thing his body could respond to at the moment. He drew his arm back and used Sand Attack. Sand was thrown to the figure's face, surprisingly in range of the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Lax came to a stop as sand hit his face "Ahh!" He fell on the floor butt first, the sand went into his mouth and eyes. He begun coughing and rubbing his eyes, as he opened his eyes he saw a figure stand a distance away "W-who are you?" He spat on the floor again getting the sand out of his mouth " Beware... I wont hold back!" He spluttered spitting out more sand
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Mordred prepared to fight. "If you want to fight, then so be- wait a minute... that voice... Lax? Lax, is that you?" He said, unmoving from his fighting stance. He had to take caution after all, the pokemon in front of him may have a similar voice as his previous companion but that doesn't mean that he IS his companion.

'Wait. But if this IS Lax then... I just freakin' used Sand Attack on him! Great. Just great. I may have just ruined his chances of fighting off Pokemon without constantly missing like in Pecha Forest. Great job, Mordred, you idiot.' He scolded himself in his head. "Well? Are you Lax or not?" He repeated, trying to get an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm

"Y-yes! Yes! Just no more sand!" He struggled to get back up, still rubbing the sand from his eyes "Darn sand attack... can barely see.." He muttered as he looked to the blurry Scraggy "Hey mordred" He still grinned even though he was the one who threw sand at him "Sorry if I startled you there, haha my bad" He chortled, not thinking bad of mordred
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Mordred rubbed the back of his head, very embarrassed. 'Good job, Mordred.' He thought silently. "Really sorry about that, Lax. Just... got really panicked, is all. Never been in the Shadowhue Forest." He said.

The Scraggy's eyes widened for a moment, an idea popping up. "Hey Lax, you wanna join me? I'm planning on having a little exploration and going as far as I can into Shadowhue Forest. Who knows what we'll find! Besides, I kinda owe you for throwing sand at your face. Heh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:01 pm

"Sure!" Lax jumped up "It sounds fun!" He chirped happily, as if Mordred hadnt just thrown sand at him "Ive never really been here too... since the pokemon are reeeeaaaaally tough here, but we can take em!" The munchlax gave him a thumbs up and walked ahead, although his eyesight still hadn't fully returned yet
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Mordred walked along with the Munchlax, a puzzed look on his face. "Hey Lax, are you sure we should continue now? That sand might have ruined your eyesight for a bit..." He said, switching from his companion to their surroundings.

There were many eyes watching them, the lizard could feel it. There were only the light footsteps heard as they passed the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 pm

"Yeh it'll be okay! Anyway i'll get the sand out eventually don't you worry" He gave him a reassuring smile, Lax was still able to see where he was walking, but just not many details.

He also felt the eyes on him, he didn't seem all that worried but considering how much trouble the Pokemon at pecha forest gave them, they might struggle here
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:52 am

The pokemon who were watching from the shadows began to move. Bushes rustling, trees shaking, and many small footsteps sounded in the darkness. There were a few Pokemon cries, usually just some quick communications between their wild companions before scurrying off, running away into the deeper areas of the forest.

'We'll probably be encountering some pokemon soon... why are they fleeing like that?' He thought silently, watching the small pokemon scurry away. Although, the area seemed to brighten as the pokemon ceased covering the light that was supposed to pass through the leaves.

This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.

Two pokemon jumped out from brushes that was opposite of each other, now blocking the path as they watched Mordred and Lax intently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:01 pm

A murkrow was one of the pokemon that jumped, or rather flew out of the bushes it headed furiously at the Scraggy, charging at him and using a pursuit attack.

Lax looked at the other pokemon, not being able to see what it was since his eyesight was still sore, he charged towards it in an attempt to hit it... but he failed and ran into a tree
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Mordred was sent stumbling a few steps back, but still stood high. 'Well, isn't that lucky...' The Scraggy smirked, 'Moron.' He ran towards the Murkrow and used Low Kick, sending it up the air and onto the ground, a small distance from where he stood.

Mordred took a few steps back, preparing to sprint. 'Flying types are notoriously quick... if I move fast enough I can dodge its attack and use Sand Attack to blind it...' He planned quietly, watching the dark-feathered pokemon.

The Leavanny seemed confused, seeing his opponent run right past him and into a tree. It raised its insect-like arms in an odd stance, before running towards the fazed Munchlax and using Bug Bite.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Explorations   Unofficial Explorations Empty

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Explorations
Page 1 of 1