Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Official Return from Unofficial Leave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

Official Return from Unofficial Leave Empty
PostSubject: Official Return from Unofficial Leave   Official Return from Unofficial Leave EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:20 am

When was the last time I actually posted anything? I don't remember—that is not a good thing. I never formally took a leave of absence at any point but I have been rather busy for quite a bit with life things and have been basically absent around here.

A few people have offered my spots in threads and also thread ideas involving my character, which I have so far politely declined/postponed, with the excuse of "I'm waiting on a particular thread that is likely to have significant impact on my character." And that statement is very likely true, but it's not getting me anywhere fast—or at all, really. So hopefully come Saturday, I'll jump back in this game and move on ahead anyway.

I'm back in purgatory school now, so I can't promise any consistent replies and such, but DO expect to see me posting more often than not at all soon maybe!

Everyone's favourite Mustelidae,
Badger
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

Official Return from Unofficial Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Return from Unofficial Leave   Official Return from Unofficial Leave EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Hey, nice to see you posting again. I hope purgatory school's treating you well.

Things have been kinda slow on my end too but I've kept myself going here with a fanfic of mine.
Back to top Go down

Official Return from Unofficial Leave
Page 1 of 1