Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Official Unofficial Trade Thread

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like the idea of having a trade thread?
Yes (the correct answer)
The Official Unofficial Trade Thread I_vote_lcap82%The Official Unofficial Trade Thread I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
No because I'm a hoarder who's afraid of giving up my useless stuff
The Official Unofficial Trade Thread I_vote_lcap9%The Official Unofficial Trade Thread I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
I don't even have any items so I'ma have to get back to you on that
The Official Unofficial Trade Thread I_vote_lcap9%The Official Unofficial Trade Thread I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

The Official Unofficial Trade Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Unofficial Trade Thread   The Official Unofficial Trade Thread EmptyWed May 31, 2017 4:26 pm

So, with the Easter event in Festivity Forest, a lot of people got some pretty dank items.  However, I'm betting a lot of the participants didn't quite get what they were looking for.  I, for one, got quite a few good items, but not exactly the ones I was hoping for. For instance, I got Earthquake. Great move, but I literally can't use it.  I'm making this thread for the express purpose of making trading between users easy, especially in light of a recent event that may have left some people wanting a good trade.  Trading is not limited to items from the event, though, so keep that in mind. You can trade whatever you want. Just try not to waste time and space by offering items you know no one's interested in like plain seeds.

The rules are simple: use this thread to discuss trades and items you're looking for in detail.  Meanwhile, you can post any items you have that you think others would be interested in on >>THIS<< document, or you can browse it and offer up trades for any items listed that catch your eye.  Then you can check back later and see if you've gotten any interactions!  Feel free to offer up or request Poké as a trade, but keep in mind you'll need to make an admin request to finalize any monetary trades.  Try to make it clear who you are, and don't unnecessary clutter it up; if you have a lot to say, just say it here on the thread.  If someone has given you a trade offer you're not interested in, just remove it or respond saying you're not buying what they're selling.  If someone declines your offer, take a hint and don't keep giving the same offer.

This document is public, which means anyone with the link can edit it.  Vandalize it and I'll vandalize your character application.  PiratePad has a record of all changes to the pad so edits can be reverted.  Y͚̦̝̻̠̕͝o̴̧͈̞̯̠̬̮̩͇̠̫̘̦̬͔͘͜ͅu̟̣̭̬͓͎̬͇̺̦̖̝͝ͅr̵͙͔̩̥͎͔̀̕ ҉̠͎͈̞̦̜̣̰̦̱̤̗̯͇̻͍͎͜͞ç̷̛̹͙̻̜̰ͅh̛͞͏̷̵͙̣̗̞̤̺͙̼̣̱̖̝̱͍̗̺͙a͏̶̳͕̟͕̯̻̯̻̩͙̻̫͜r̀͏̵͕͓͚͉̰͙͘a̶̲̯̦̮̺͟͝c̴̨͘҉̱̳̼̳̫̭̤̣͔̣̫̰͕̰͓̗̰̩t̨̘̦̻͓̳̖͇̳͖͞e̢̳̺̻̞̠͍̙͎͚͉͇̱͈͜r̢̘͖͕͎͇͖͇̯̬̪̭̀͢ ̶̢̮̞͉̪̱̺͔͙͖͎͎̜̜̺̻̥̞ͅͅa̵̢͕̺͇͕̞͕̪͎͕̞̠̹̫͖̭̰̫̙͘p̷̨̠͚̪̲̗͕͞ͅp̷̵̨̘͖͕͓̟͙̥͎̻̝̜̲͈͜͞l̛̯͉͓̠̥͚͕̜̰̟͔̟̘̬͘̕͠i̠̯͚̯̭̭̮̪̥̮̼͉̥͇̘̭̫̥͝͝ḉ̤͚͍͔̣́á̢҉͔̮̹̖̭͈̩̼̝̟̺̣̜̬͕͖͈̠̞͝ţ̸̸̢͍̱̰͕̟̺̘̜̖̳̯̮̠̪̲i҉̴̛͍̺̬̳̥͔̥͙͕̘͇͙̻̳͓̞͝ǫ̧̘̺̗̜̮͇̦̰n̢̲͖̻̖̱̹̦̫̕͠ ̧̛̱̪͉̭̬͖̩̞͍͞͠d̕҉̰͉̦̳̳̦̲̱͙͈o̵̢̡̢͎̹̠͔̩̯̭̖͠ͅę̷̶̪̭̤͇͢s̛̱̬̝̲̝͇̬̩̳͙̲̤̮͔͇̠̝͝n̴̡̨̨͖̖̮̼̥͖̻͉͘ͅ'̷̨̘̙̫̩̤̝̬̣̩̳̣̮̥̭͝͠t̶̨̛̖̦̞̟͕̩̤͢͡.̧͚̲͓̟̻̘̥̻͙͞
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: The Official Unofficial Trade Thread   The Official Unofficial Trade Thread EmptyWed May 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Trade request

Wants: TM Earthquake
Offers: Oran Berry (x2) + TM Flame Charge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade request

Wants: Mug Orb (x2)
Offers: House Orb (x2)

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The Official Unofficial Trade Thread   The Official Unofficial Trade Thread EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Just a friendly reminder that this thread exists in case anyone's feelin' like trading.

BUMP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Unofficial Trade Thread   The Official Unofficial Trade Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Unofficial Trade Thread
Page 1 of 1