Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)

Go down 
+3
Sakura
FoxFireAlchemist
Pikashock
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:11 am

First topic message reminder :

So, this is going to be a free RP, but with a twist. Instead of making your own character specially for this, you must use one of your own characters already from a main or free RP, even a fanfic, or just one of your OC's in general. So, yeah, I really have nothing planned for this, but I thought I would just put this here for the time being.

Code:
[b]Name of character:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.):[/b]
[b]RP or Fanfic of Origin:[/b]
[b]Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):[/b]

UPDATE NUMBER ONE. READ THIS.:

Last edited by Pikashock on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:30 am

"The time has co-"
"HAAAAAH! EAT IT RILEY!!!!" a voice screamed through the odd void as a blue-flame-covered foot kicked it's way through the void and suddenly destroyed a big black mass of shadows with a massive, almost nuclear-caliber blue explosion. The aftermath of the explosion took a few minutes to die down, and when it did there stood Robyn, a young Aura Guardian with a golden Eevee on her shoulder. She looked dazed for about half of a second, then started laughing a little bit.

"Holy sh**! So much for assessment; looks like I kicked myself into a coma!" Robyn exclaimed, a cocky smile forming on her face.

"If this is a coma... Then why am I physically here with you?" the golden Eevee on her shoulder inquired through telepathy.

"Oh Kin, stop killing all my fun." Robyn huffed.

"...Congratulations. Although faster than I expected you to, you have past your test. I wanted to see how strong your potential and will is. I can see that I may have underestimated you. Or perhaps you got lucky. Either way, you pass. the ominous voice that Robyn had cut off earlier said suddenly.

"Test? There was a test?" Robyn thought aloud. "Oh well, I passed. Because I kick butt." she scoffed, although Kin looked a lot more skeptical on the situation.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 am

" Some test, a black expense of space." Zash noted aloud it was no illusion either he could tell if it was or at least he supposed he could. " I'm guessing you have a physical body so why not show me?" He asked." You've already seen my worth if your pulling me into this space-" He was cut off by a sound he knew all too well one he had heard not too long ago the sound of clapping.
The man was nothing Zash would have expected he say in a chair that looked like a kings or a lords maybe a head at a dinner table. He was in a very relaxed pose, his pants were a very bright green he had a checkered black and white vest. He tipped down a fancy also checkered hat to reveal a face covered by a mask made of gold with such a real smile on it Zash had thought it was his face for a long moment. " I like you." He said in the same laughing voice.

" Um thanks?" Zash replied. He studied him he had no magic scent like the magi of his home did. Zash let his aura take it's normal aggressive form pushing outwards from his body and pounding at the empty air.

The man reached out into the expense of space and snatched a glass of orange soda out of think air. " Is that what you were drinking before?" Zash asked
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 pm

" The time has come." The voice was laughing as it said, " Champions of Worlds the challenge awaits you."
Jeff's tail twitched as he floated in space, waiting for his challenge.
"You all now are having different situations lay out before you this is a test of qualification. "
As he didn't accept this logic, but didn't decline it either, he just went with it.
"Proceed however seems fit in this situation I await your solutions."
Then, as the dark compressed and expanded outward, Jeff opened his eyes and flinched at the bright light. Then he opened his eyes again to see Central City, and the G.U.N force. "What's going on here?" He asked, having a G.U.N. code clearance. "Suspect shot down two police vehicles." The officer replied. "Suit up." Jeff replied. "We're going in." "Yes Sir!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Jason stood for a while, looking out at the water in thought. "Well, this sucks. How do I complete a test I don't know?" He asked himself, before turning to his left to look around. As he did, he noticed a strange looking cave entrance, and he started to remember.
"Wait...I do know this place. I've been here before." He muttered, and suddenly dropped onto his knees. "Wait, it wasn't me. It was him..." He started to say, as he started to see things. Waking up here. Bubbles in the air. Coming back here afterwards. A body... Jason stood up and looked up at the sky. "Well? Was that your little test for me? Want to show yourself yet?" He yelled, trying to get to the voice that he had heard before.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:55 am

Wolf tried to gather what was happening. So far he knew that he...well couldn't remember anything from the past few hours. The voice (Who he had no idea that was, by the way.) said that this was a test, and thank god it wasn't trivial. It also metioned there were other "contestants". But he didn't see anyone else... So that was something to think about. There didn't seem to be any...goal. So he started walking towards the forest. Wolf could only assume that whoever the voice was a God of some kind. Wouldn't suprise him in the least. So he began to treck to the woods...awaiting what they had in store.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 am

"Okay....... So now that I've passed....... Mind explaining what's going on?" Robyn asked the speaker from before. Or at least, she had intended the question for him. However, she got a reply of complete and utter silence.

This pissed Robyn off. BIG TIME. She didn't take kindly to being ignored.

"DAFUQ IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?" she screamed out into the blackness. "YOU WANNA EXPLAIN THE SILENCE NOW; OR IN TWO MINUTES WHEN I COME AND BEAT THE ANSWER OUT OF YOU!!!" Robyn screamed into the void; "YOU GOT TEN SECONDS TO MAKE A CHOICE." From her shoulder, Kin tried listening for any form of a response. There was still none.

"10, 9..... OH FOR THE LOVE OF- THREETWOONE! SORRY, YOUR TIME IS UP!!! THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS, 'VIOLENCE!!!" Robyn screamed on, entering a "rage tyrade" mode that she often displayed when provoked. She whipped her staff, The Phasma Spear, off her back and funneled her aura energy through it; causing a beam of light like that of a flashlight to shoot out from the top. This beam could actually reveal the aura of anything that it shone on, and could even reveal things that were hidden not only in the realm it was being used in, but even other nearby dimensions or spaces just outside of a dimension. She used her "Aura Searchlight" (as it had been named) to scan the area for any detectable living (or nonliving) things that could be linked to the strange circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:28 am

Amythest looked around, before looking at the ground. The glass shimmered but didn't break. The piece was only big enough to allow her to move an inch to where she was standing. "How am I supposed to complete this task if I can't move?" Suddenly a little *Pop* and a Jet Black Pokemon towered overhead.
"Zekrooommmm!" He boomed looking at his tiny master.
Amy nodded. "I'll try harder Zoro." Then she bent down examining the little amount of land to work with. Amy put her hand out seeing if there was some kind of force field then suddenly a *Vip* and a *well giant compared to normal bubbles* bubble appeared that was the same size as the glass, and had the same qualitys. Amy jumped up to a *CRACK* and blindly jumped to the bubble. The glass broke and spiraled into the darkness below.
"Well thanks for almost killing me!" she mumbled and coaxed the Dragon Pokemon into his pokeball. "I want you to stay safe." Amy quietly mumbled, and took a breath. Amythest jumped.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:31 pm

(Anyone mind if I join with Ruhiel Sophia??)

Sophia Bird:
I'm pretty sure that this answers everything on the bio and i'd rather not type it all out again |D
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:24 pm

((OOC: Alright, you're approved Desert. Feel free to post before Zash does XD))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:04 am

" The time has come."
The voice was laughing as it said it, "Champions of Worlds the challenge awaits you."

Sophia looked up from the depths of a large black pit. The voice seemed to emanate from everyone at once, but yet also from nowhere. She assumed for the moment, that it was coming from the small sliver of light that she could see, high up from where she was standing now.

"You all now are having different situations lay out before you. This is a test of qualification."
The voice paused and Sophia thought she heard a small sip, as if whoever's voice it was had just taken a drink.
"Proceed however seems fit in this situation. I await your solutions."

The voice stopped and Sophia stood there for another few moments, wondering if he would say more. He didn't and so she set her head to the problem at hand. She didn't know where she was, but it didn't seem like Central that was for sure. Heck it didn't seem like anywhere considering it was pitch black. The only light was provided by that exit up above.
Luckily for Sophia, there ere two ways she could get up there. She could fly and be up there within a few moments, or she could find out what the ground and walls of this pit were made of, and use alchemy.

She didn't particularly want to risk transforming, just in case she was still somewhere in Central. They said it was a test. Perhaps someone had already discovered her secret...
She sighed, reaching into the pocket of her long coat. Her silver pocket watch. It was still there.
Retreating her hand from the pocket, she bent down to feel the ground. It wasn't like pavement or tarmac... it felt more like ice or glass. Considering how cold it was down here, Sophia assumed the former. Carefully, she made her way over to the wall of the pit. She was cautious, testing each footstep before she made it, lest the ice crack and break under the pressure.

Once she made it to the wall, she lay her head against it. Listening. There was still nothing but sound of her own breathing. She was remarkably calm as she ran her hand down the wall. It was rough and nowhere near as smooth as the ice. Probably some form of rock, though she couldn't be sure which.
Clapping her hands together to activate the transmutation circle on her pendant, Sophia turned around again, bending down to inscribe the transmutation circle she needed into the ice. The blue light and energy from the transmutation gave Sophia enough light to glance around at the dark surroundings. She had been right about the ice at least. The light however, gave no information on the identity of the rock that acted as walls. However, from the roughly circular shape of the area, she deduced that this was likely a well.

"Why the crap am I in a well?" she yelled, slightly louder than she had intended. She waved her arms in the air as she did so, as if slightly annoyed at the fact that someone had dumped her down a well.

With hardly any light to check her transmutation circle, Sophia decided to just wing it. She had enough confidence in herself anyways so she didn't need to worry. She placed her hands on the circle and began transmuting the ice and water beneath her, creating a frozen, spiral staircase leading up toward the exit.

Flicking a stray bit of blonde hair out of her eyes, Sophia then stood back up and began to climb. It took a while due to the depth of the well, but eventually she could climb up onto the well's edge. Not knowing what to do next, she sat on it, a bored look in her eyes as she used her pocket watch to check the time. It appeared to have stopped.

ooc//:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:12 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by bangbronze on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:37 am

((OOC: Bronze, I'll let you join on a condition. Could you please put some kind of limit on the transformations, moves and psychic abilities? It just seems like not having any kind of limit on those kind of factors is a bit overpowered for an rp.))
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:07 pm

" My my, do you all require the presence of your fabulous host?" The man with the golden masked asked as he appeared before a second champion this was the world of Jason. He was leaning on Jason's back so they were back to back like an old movie where a pair was surrounded.

" No need for a display for my attention sweetheart." Again golden mask greeted a third champion this time it was Robyn. He stood in her utterly black world a single spot light shining down on him. He lifted his hat in greeting.

"why yes it is." He replied to Zash.
Something's off Was all Zash thought before the man tossed the drink aside and it blinked out of existence before it touched down on the ground. " I see you won't be requiring further tests you can await the rest of the champions." He waved a hand and again with a magic Zash had never experienced before he made a fancy white door blink into existence. " Please take your seat I'll be right with you with the rest of my guests."
Zash approached the door and entered.

"Why hello young lady." The man with the golden mask was also before Sophia. The well she sat upon was made of simple cobble stone it was on a cobble stone path with grassy plains on either side of it. He was in chair as he had been in Zash's world he sat cross legged he had a relaxed posture. He raised his hat in greeting revealing his light blonde hair. " Congratulations on your success."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:25 am

Feeling something place pressure against his back, and hearing the voice Jason quickly turned around, holding his arms up as if he expected something to attack him. Instead, he just stood still as he saw the man in front of him, wearing a strange golden mask.
"What do you mean, are there others here? And if you're our host, then I'm guessing you brought us here. Wherever it is." Jason responded neutrally, not having any reason to like or hate the man. He soon remembered his words about the test, and looked around at the area.
"Oh, and by the way, if having me see those things was your test for me then you picked the wrong guy." He added. His memory of the beach area wasn't actually his, instead Jason figured it belonged to his counterpart, which in itself was a whole other story for another day. Unless... Jason started to think as he made a connection between the memories he saw and him.
"I get it. Those were all things I was blamed for by him. Things he said I caused. If you had wanted him, you could have gotten him from a time he was still around. You really know what you're doing, don't you?" Jason said to the man, having placed some pieces together in his mind.
"So my final question for you happens to be this. Why me? Or us, like you said before?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 am

It was unusually quiet. Wolf was walking towards the forest, looking behind him every now then to see if the voice would show itself. Wolf stopped, he knew that whatever this thing was was watching, so he spoke, "Uh, before this whole challenge thing starts, you gonna tell me what I'm trying to do?" No response. He started walking again, annoyed. He looked up, "Or would that be too easy?" He said as if there were actually someone there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next