Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)

Go down 
+3
Sakura
FoxFireAlchemist
Pikashock
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) Empty
PostSubject: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:11 am

So, this is going to be a free RP, but with a twist. Instead of making your own character specially for this, you must use one of your own characters already from a main or free RP, even a fanfic, or just one of your OC's in general. So, yeah, I really have nothing planned for this, but I thought I would just put this here for the time being.

Code:
[b]Name of character:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.):[/b]
[b]RP or Fanfic of Origin:[/b]
[b]Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):[/b]

UPDATE NUMBER ONE. READ THIS.:

Last edited by Pikashock on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:33 am

Name of character: ROBYN THE MOTHERFUNCTION GREAT AND POWERFUL.
Appearance: FFFF-
She looks like the female version of Riley only no hat, long hair tied in a ponytail, miniskirt instead of pants, an tank top tee, and Navy/Silver/Black combat boots. Like a BAWS.
Personality: OH FFFFF- AGAIN.
I can't be bothered. Read the fanfic. XDDD
History: Raised and trained by her older brother Riley the Aura Guardian. That's all that you need to know for now.
Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.): ARCEUS BISHIES. AND THE AURA. Also, a staff (called the Phasma Spear)
RP or Fanfic of Origin:
Guardian Story:
Spoiler:
Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):
BERZERK GENE.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:44 am

Name of character:Amythest/Amy Parker
Appearance: Basicly White without the cap and an old poketch. I'm so lazy
Personality: Meh. I dont even want to write this look at the Fanfic
History: Turned [SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER] All you need to know >:3c
Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.): Pokemon~ and she can speak to them SPOILERS MUAHAHAHA *hack* must have gotten a cough
RP or Fanfic of Origin:
Spoiler:
Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.): LET'S SPOILER OUR CHARACTERS FOREVER X3

Last edited by Sakura on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:48 am

Name of character: Jason.
Appearance: Jason is about 5"8' with blonde hair that comes down to his collar in the back, and his bangs stretch a little bit below his eye-line. He wears a long sleeved yellow T-shirt with a brown vest over it, and brown colored cargo pants. He has pikachu ears coming out of his head and a tail.
History: Jason was originally a human who was sent forward in time and turned into a pokemon gijinka after a suicide attempt, with no memory of what happened. He worked together with several other gijinkas including Austin, Julia and Laura to become a great rescue team and find out how he got there.
Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.): As a Pikachu gijinka, Jason has an ability to use and control electricity, and is also a skilled hand-to-hand fighter.
RP or Fanfic of Origin: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Day.
Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.): Nothing else to add.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:53 am

Name of character: Wolf (Mages don't need last names)
Appearance: Doesn't wear anything flashy, even for battle. Usually jeans and a T-shirt. He has dark hair, leaning towards black. His eyes are a dark green, kind of like healthy grass. Also he has a tattoo burnt into his face (Which wasn't his choice by the way,)
Personality: When Wolfs being himself he's friendly. Isn't an aggressive fighter, doesn't strive for arguements. But when Wolf's "gift" acts up, things get bad. Inside of his subconsious is the psycopathic powerful spirit of a Wolf straight out of lore. Which just so happens to be bent on killing one of Wolfs longest going friends, Zash.
History: Wolf tried to merge into "regular" human life, but like most Mages it didn't suit him. So without a family (Until Recently) wolf spent his days with his people.
Abilities, Weapons, etc: Rather powerful magic over ice, and the darker side of ice. And on his good days, can become a Wolf without killing someone.
Other: Nothing I wish to share.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:17 am

Character's name: Zashonfire
Appearance: Zash has a leather pointy wizard hat a skin tight black shirt like underarmor and bagy brown leather pants. His hair is jet black and it stops just short of brown eyes. He's a tall slender guy.
History: Well that was a myrstery in the Rp and I'd rather not spoil so I won't go so far back as to into childhood, As far as the histroy I choice to start is where Zash rented out a room with someone he had not met and that person happened to become his best friend Wolf. The two of them then got into some misadventures together and that's about it.
Rp of origin: The dragon Rp and Ultor Phonix Gigas
Abilities, Weapons, etc:He has two swords which reside within his soul along with an arm sealed with the magic energy of the king of all dragons. Otherwise he has fire magic and aura magic that enhances his physical state.
other: His magic makes an aura appear around him that smells like Cherry Blossoms.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:21 am

Alright, everyone's approved! Zash can start the RP.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:32 am

" The time has come." The voice was laughing as it said it " Champions of Worlds the challenge awaits you."
A cold sweat dripped down Zash's back he'd never felt anything like this before it wasn't magic that much he was sure. The feeling of weightlessness was unimaginably different from what he knew about it. The air around him was thick thicker than a brick wall. Then like he was beamed up in a scifi movie he was floating a background of stars and planets before him space itself as a backdrop. The voice spoke from nowhere at all but it spoke to him and what he guessed were others.
" You all now are having different situations lay out before you this is a test of qualification. " The voice stopped and seemed to drink something as Zash heard him drink. " Proceed however seems fit in this situation I await your solutions."

Zash blinked, the voice stopped but the canvas didn't change. He was still standing with a vast expense of space before him with a stunned expression on his face.

(Everyone will hear the same thing but everything else is completely up to you just have your character have some form of challenge present itself it can be anything at all)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:37 am

" The time has come." The voice was laughing as it said it " Champions of Worlds the challenge awaits you." Amy took 2 steps backward. Suddenly the ground began to crumble and she started falling. Falling. Until she touched something lightly. She looked down to see a tiny piece of stained glass, which appeared A) out of nowhere and B ) To be to fragile to hold her up. Amythest looked around, and there was mulitple staircases, several that went up, and several that went down. There was also a plaque but it was to far to see.
" You all now are having different situations lay out before you this is a test of qualification." The same voice was talking again. " Proceed however seems fit in this situation I await your solutions."
Amy was bewildered. How was she going to do this?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:16 pm

" The time has come." The voice was laughing as it said it " Champions of Worlds the challenge awaits you."
Jason immediately opened his eyes, and found himself floating in a part of space filled with all sorts of colors, reminiscent to...That's right. When I first woke up, and the dreams I had... he remembered. Except one major factor was completely different. Before, the colors had seemed peaceful and soothing. Now, they were all violent and shaky.
" You all now are having different situations lay out before you this is a test of qualification. " The voice seemed to pause, giving Jason time to think about whether or not he had heard that voice before in his life. " Proceed however seems fit in this situation I await your solutions."
And just as the voice finished, Jason watched as all the colors slowly started to fade away, leaving him in a black void of space. Before hi eyes could adjust to the darkness, everything lit up again, the brightness causing Jason to have to shield his eyes until they could adjust. In front of him now was a strange looking beach, one he hadn't seen before anywhere. The water rose and sank with the tide, brushing up against his feet every so often.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Can I join this? I'll post my char bio if I get accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:53 pm

((OOC: Well, normally people make their Bio first, and acceptance goes off of that. So Just post a bio and chances are it will be accepted.))
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:12 am

alrighty. XD Mind you the appearance isn't one I made, a chibi verson that one of my Sonic rp friends made for me.)

Name of character: Jeff the Hedgefox
Appearance: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) 2czv9er
Personality: Jeff is very outgoing and spontaneous at times. He also is a very honest friend. His Zodiac sign is Leo.
History: His parents died when he was eight, and moved into the apartment complex with his sister at age 11. When Beth and her friends left for college last year, Jeff was given control of the complex, and has turned the entire basement into an arcade room.
Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.): Can operate guns, such as sub-machine guns and pistols.
RP or Fanfic of Origin: He actually originated from two sites in general, Sonic Fans Unite and Sonic Roleplay Nation.
Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):---------
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:37 am

((OOC: You're approved Jeff.))
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:04 am

"The time has come." The voice was laughing as it said, "Champions of Worlds the challenge awaits you." Wolf looked around, but the only thing he saw was blackness. He had no idea how far it went, if it was even a room or a plain or... then the darkness seemed to condense. "You all are nowhaving different situations layed ou before you,this is a test of qualification." The voice boomed. Wolf had seen a lot of things...but nothing quite like this. Then the darkness grew thicker, until it seemed compressed him so he couldn't even see his own hands. "Proceedhowever it seems fit I await your solutions." Then the dark seemed to compress and expand outwards so fast he couldnt even see it. Wolfs vision opened up to reveal a strange scene. He was in a field of some kind... with a forest breaking out towards the end of it, with a mountain breaking the hoizon. The sound of the darkness imploding hummed to a silence. "...What the heck?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next