Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)

Go down 
+3
Sakura
FoxFireAlchemist
Pikashock
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:11 am

First topic message reminder :

So, this is going to be a free RP, but with a twist. Instead of making your own character specially for this, you must use one of your own characters already from a main or free RP, even a fanfic, or just one of your OC's in general. So, yeah, I really have nothing planned for this, but I thought I would just put this here for the time being.

Code:
[b]Name of character:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.):[/b]
[b]RP or Fanfic of Origin:[/b]
[b]Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):[/b]

UPDATE NUMBER ONE. READ THIS.:

Last edited by Pikashock on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 am

Suddenly there was a pink, and Amy hit something that wasn't there before. Big surprise. There was a *pop* and she knew without looking the rainbow bubble dematerialized out of space. Big Surprise. "This is kind of getting old you know, now that I know what the thing is supposed to be....wait a minute." She glanced at the Poke balls in her belt. "....Couldn't I have flown over the chasm in the first place?" Then she remembered. Shiny, translucent, objects fly up to her position; they would attempt to connect with her feet, which would eventually eject them from this place into some kind of space. Amy sighed, and continued hopping to the land mass. After 10 minutes, she hit something other than a pink. It sounded more like a *Clop* and she looked down. At least it wasn't some kind of shimmering transparent thing. Amy carefully took a step, just in case some other surprise was in store for her, but nothing happened. Amethyst (yay spelled right this time |D) walked over to the waving paper. The closer she got, the more stained, and worn out it appeared. Once she actually reached the parchment, she could see it was yellowing, and had several holes in the writing. Amy carefully ripped it off, but a bit more crumbled under her touch. Amy studied the paper.
“Fo… irs. One le………th. Tw…….are a t…p. On………..fe.
Th……..ri……is………ht. Th…i……le…..in…..ip. L…..fe…..th…..-“
It cut off there; the last bit was already tiny bits on the wind. “It’s not fun enough to give the contestants puzzles, and no clue. You have to make everything unknowable untouchable.” Amy muttered glancing up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:35 am

Robyn quit rampaging for a very short time after she was spoken to and blinked in response to the new arrival's greeting. "Da HELL did he just call me?! SWEETHEART?!?!" Robyn seethed, gritting her teeth. Oooooooooh yeah; she and this guy weren't gonna get along all that fabulously.

Kin looked slightly relieved and very proud of Robyn for not continiuing her tyrade, or at least repressing her immense fury. He cleared his throat and began to speak telepathically, because he knew if Robyn started talking it would be nothing but a long string of incomprehensible profanities.

"Please state your buisness in bringing us here, and tell us who you are." Kin stated with a slight growl he just couldn't hide in his tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:15 am

"Hello there," smiled Sophia to the masked man, tucking her silver pocket watch back into her pocket as it was of no use to her right now.

"Congratulations on your success," he had said, raising his hat and revealing his blonde hair.

"Thankyou," she smiled, keeping her manners in check. There was no need to make an enemy of someone she didn't really know.
"I assume you are the guy whose voice I heard earlier?" she asked tilting her head slightly as she did so. The man's chair looked oddly out of place in such a tranquil and grassy area. She wondered why he couldn't just stand, but didn't voice these thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:59 am

"The time has come. Champions of Worlds, the challenge awaits you." Kienna looked around. "What the heck? Look, if you want a champion, then talk to Red. Not me. Now lemme eat my mac and cheese in peace!" "You are now all having different situations layed out before you. This is a test of qualification." Kienna thought she heard whoever it was drink a bit of something. "Proceed however it seems fit in this situation. I await your solutions." When the world around her began to shift, she sighed, then grabbed her coat and boots, putting them on. She wated until the colors stopped swimming, the surroundings were..... Black and mazelike. She closed her eyes and pictured the area, then tried to imagine a way out. Immediately the map filled out in her head. "Well.... That's a load of my map." She patted the small poket inside her jacket that held the folded 'paper'*. She quickly walked out, and found herself in a small meadow. She saw a man she presumed was the speaker, wearing bright green pants, a checkered vest and hat, and a golden mask.
"What is the meaning of this? I was supposed to see Platina today. And why are you transporting me and the others?" He was seated leisurely in an ornate chair. Kienna got a better look at their surroundings while she waited for an answer. She spotted a glint on the ground and absentmindedly brought it up to her hand, twisting the thing while she looked. When she spotted the contents of her hand, she gasped. It was a perfect golden ring. it looked like it had been made out of wire, but that was a quick fix. She exerted so much pressure on it that the wires immediately fused together, formong a solid pure golden ring that fit her pinkie perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)   Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimmensional Communications Gone Wrong(Compliments of Zash)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3