Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hybrid RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm

An RP where everyone is a half-and-half: Half human, half-Pokemon. Experiments of Team Rocket's Cealdon lab, they were made as a symbol of Giovanni's power, meant to be raised to serve him. However, the scientists, including Blaine who re-joined the ranks, have forgotten the meaning if the words free will. Therefore, they are still free, and with the help of the oldest, will break out of thier special fluid-filed tanks-the type Mewtwo broke out of ten years ago.

POSTING ORDER
Me
Sakura
Pikaty
IamtheLeaf
32Melody

BIOS
Spoiler:

There will be a waiting list, if you want to join message me. I wil however make a limit of 6 people at a time to RP. You can be kicked from the RP in two ways: You do not post for a week and freeze the RP, or you tell me you wish to drop out. If I need to remind you numerous times I may shorten the time limit and kick you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

LIST OF THOSE KICKED/ DROPPED OUT
Rose
Jeff

Last edited by bangbronze on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Kienna sat at the table, hardly believing her eyes. On it sat a cupcake, with the barely visible words on it, 'Happy Birthday'. Blaine sat on the other side, grinning like he had given her her freedom-which honestly would be the best thing in the world right now. for crying out loud, what if it was her birthday and he was her dad? He had let her roam free across the regions for eleven years before turning her in at the lab again. She felt like she was about to punch him in the nose. He must have seen this coming because heleft the room. She looked around. An open window, and all the tanks containing the other 'specimens'. She coud explode the tanks, set them free, and get out the window.... Those Team Rocket scientists might have been genetic geniuses, but they were IDIOTS. She turned, using her powers to control the light from it, then in her graceful cat-like body flew around the tanks, blowing the top, releasing the fluids, and waking them up. She paused at Jeff's. She didn't know how to wake up one who was cryogenically frozen, but then... She rose the temerature in the tank until the gases from the dry ice blew it up, but shielded the others.
Then she turned back, stopping the alarms.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Silence. Darkness.
It was something that Aria was used to, it was her "home". It was her nightmare.
Suddenly there was light pouring in, and she blinked awake. Were they going to experiment on her again? She waited but all she felt was the liquid drain quietly away, and after a minute she carefully floated out. To be almost blown into nothingness by dry ice's sudden decicion to explode. There was a breif wailing of the alarms, but then all was quiet. She saw the others...then she saw Kienna. "Who...are you?" She asked her black eyes flashed in her direction.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:15 pm

His memories flashing in his mind like wildfire. The tests performed on him. The needles and the examinations. These haunted Jeff as he lay in cryogenic sleep. Just then his eyes opened as the dry ice around him started to melt, then he used Flamethrower, bursting the glass open. He then walked out, his arms having been shifted to charizard arms and unable to switch back. Wings were on his back. He then knelt down, feeling like a metal bat had hit him in the back. "Ungh....." He moaned, fangs being visible.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:21 pm

The worst part of being stuck in a tank like the one Dan was stuck in, at least he believed, was that you couldn't dream. It was like you were asleep, but somehow aware of certain things going on, and yet you couldn't dream. Which is why he immediately knew it wasn't a dream as the glass tube burst open, and he felt himself drop onto the ground along with all the fluid inside the tank. He tried to get up, but upon the dry ice exploding he dropped back down to the ground, not wanting to get hit by anything. Dan coughed a bit, before slowly getting to his feet to look around at everyone else. "So...can anyone explain, what just happened?" He asked, still waking up from being in the tank for a while.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Raine lifted her head from where she had landed on the ground, her slender form dripping with the liquid from the tanks. She was wearing navy blue trousers and a similar coloured military style coat, the edges of which were red and jagged to reflect a Honchkrow's appearance. Raine also wore a white scarf, wrapped neatly around her neck with the ends dangling down the front of her coat.
For a moment Raine wasn't sure what to do... droplets of liquid fell to the ground; pitter patter, pitter patter. However, they weren't just the liquid from the tank, they were tears. Tears that until now, she had not been able to cry.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Kienna remembered something. Most of the people in the tanks couldn't get oxygen frm the fluid, so they had oxygen masks. She had heard them speak, but only understood Jeff's moaning. She turned to her Pokemon again, creating a bubble around herself. She flew in it, cutting the oxygen cords. Then she stopped the new set of alarms before turning back. :I don't know about you, but I'd rather get out of here before something goes off and they catch us. So if you don't want to be tested on, I'd reccomend you get out that window." With that, she turned and gracefully flew out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:00 am

Aria blinked. Why havent the new girl answered her rather simply question? Then she saw her cut the cords, realizing that the masks have fooled her again. Aria actually forgot they were on. Then again, they were on most of her "life"...suddenly the girl's voice brought her back to reality. Grimly she nodded, if this was a trap, then they would get caught. But if this wasn't a trap, she could see the world again. Be free...she couldn't let an opportunity slip through her fingers. Aria nodded and floated through the window, wondering what lay there beyond what she could see.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Jeff was really happy this opportunity came to them. He found himself not able to fit through the small window thanks to his arms and wings. "I can fix that easily." He smiled, using Flamethrower to burn a hole that he could fit into on the wall next to the window. and with that, he was out the window, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:30 am

Dan watched as most of the escapees headed towards the window that Kienna had pointed out. "Hold on a second, I don't thi-" Dan started to say until Jeff blew a hole in the wall and went out. "Yeah, that's not going to get any attention." He muttered and ran over to the window. They had already activated an alarm, and although it was shut off quickly, it was still there and probably wouldn't go unnoticed. Plus, everyone else seemed to be able to levitate or fly. Mumbling to himself about the situation, Dan climbed out the window and looked back into the room. "You coming?" He asked the final girl in the room, and climbed out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Raine slowly got to her feet. Somewhere in the back of her mind she could hear the alarms and the voices of the other half-humans around her. She looked at her hands, seemingly not quite grasping the urgency of the situation.
A few moments later, she wandered out of the hole in the wall, slowly transforming into a Honchkrow as she did so. She understood that she needed to use this form if she was going to get away, but she didn't want to. She was impersonating her own Honchkrow, Nightshade and though it wasn't her fault, she would likely never forgive herself for letting it happen.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Kienna stopped. She had noticed something, finally. There was her, a half-Jirachi, a half-Charizard, a half-Honchcrow, and they could all fly, but..... The last one, the half-Pikachu, obviously couldn't. She Transformed into something suitable, a Pidgeotto before grabbong his arms with her talons. "Follow me!" she thought to the others, knowing they could fully hear and understand her. She flew on towards the Gym. When she arrived, she gently set Dan down and turned, tapping on the window behind Erikain the signal that they had agreed on if this ever happened. When Erika came out to them, Kienna said, "We need to use it.' "Now?" "Now." Whatever little sense this exchange meant to the others, Erika took it plenty seriously. She opened the door to a secret underground passage and they all went underneath the Gym, underneath the roads, to the sub-sub-basement of the Department Store.

When they arrived, Erika turned on the lights. This was....A costume floor? Kienna turned and thanked Erika. "Don't worry, I can take them out from here. We just need to switch clothes. Then we can go." Pointing at the racks and changing stalls, she said, "Here, we need to get some new clothes. Pack all you can. We need to get to Hoenn or Pallet Town at least. We need to get to one of the Pokedex holders. And it's gonna be a long trip." She turned, grabbed a dress and matching sky-blue sweater off a rack, and went into a changing stall. When she came out, she searched the jewellry racks until she came across a gem-pendant nacklace. It was a simple, flawed sky-blue turquise pendant strung on a mahogany-colored waterproof thread. She slipped it over her head, brushed out her hair and put it in a ponytail, then took a bag and filled it with blankets, food, Berries, and a couple more sets of clothing. "What are you guys waiting for? Hurry up! We won't have that much time till the gossip of a bunch of Pokemon that shouldn't be here reach the coin-exchange man, and then he'll broadcast it to all the scientists. They know that I would immediately take everyone to the Gym, and it's not long till they realize that there's even a sub-sub-basement here. So hurry or the whitecoats'll catch us."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Aria nodded then looked at the clothing. Finally she picked a yellow T-shirt, a golden skirt that went down past her knees, dirty white sneakers, and a silvery cape. Quickly she changed in a stall, then walked out. Aria brushed her hair then clipped two of her longer bangs in place, then she looked at the jewelry before settling on a shimmering blue necklace, with a circular opal hanging at the end. Aria took a backback, then put in as much of the essensials as possible, before slinging it over her back. Finally Aria put a white baseball cap, with a designer logo that had a shooting star on the front. They might force me to change my look. They might force me to change my lifestyle. They will never change my identity, who I am. Aria thought.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:46 am

Jeff changed into some clothes that suited him and followed close behind aria.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:56 am

Having been debating how he would get down from the window, Dan looked up, slightly alarmed as the Pidgeotto grabbed his arms and started to carry him off with the rest of the group. "Thanks for the warning..." He mumbled, taking the opportunity to look around at the area and think about whether this was a good idea or not. Once in the secret room under the Department Store, Dan looked around at the various clothing articles and picked out some random choices of a yellow T-shirt and a brown vest and pants. To hide his ears, Dan grabbed a fedora to put on his head. The result was a bit uncomfortable, but it managed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Hybrid RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: