Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A normal day in Grassveil

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Isa felt like staying in town today due to being out in Pecha forest to much he decided to take a break today and stay in Grassveil. "Hm I wounder what's going on in town today." Isa said as he was walking around.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Battler thought for a moment. "Why don't we check out the Dojo?" He suggested, looking to Isa once more. "I think it's a place I'll be visiting often, in the future."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:51 pm

"That sounds pretty fun." Isa said to Battler. "Shall we go then." Isa said to Battler while walking towards the Dojo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Battler followed Isa, taking in the sights as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:29 am

(Sorry I'm so late, I hope this was the right topic. If not, ignore this)

As Danny entered the plaza, headed to the store, He bumped into Isa and Battler," Oh I-I'm s-sorry..." Danny stuttered, getting back up. "It's just that I w-was looking for a team and...." He trailed off, focusing his attention on Battler,his eyes bulged with fright."Gh-gh-GHOOOOooST!" Danny shrieked as he curled in a ball on the ground. "P-please, don't h-hurt me...." Danny lay in a ball in front of the two, breathing into a bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 pm

(Nope, wrong topic. Sorry. Been a bit busy. I'll make it now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 pm

(Alrighty, just send me a PM when you get it up.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Isa samiled at Danny. "Calm down he won't hurt you he is just a friend." Isa said to let Danny not to worry. "Won't even bite he is a new Pokemon that just came to town."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal day in Grassveil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2