Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A normal day in Grassveil

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

A normal day in Grassveil Empty
PostSubject: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:54 am

Isa felt like staying in town today due to being out in Pecha forest to much he decided to take a break today and stay in Grassveil. "Hm I wounder what's going on in town today." Isa said as he was walking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:55 am

A Duskull soon floated past Isa, having just arrived in the town.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 am

Isa saw a Duskull pass by him and never say him before and never seen one before either. "Hey you new in town I'm guessing." Isa said to the Duskull as Isa was curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 am

The Duskull looked at her. "Yes, I'm actually here hoping to start a Rescue Team." He answered, for he was clearly a male.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:09 am

Isa nods his head. "That sounds pretty cool." Isa said to the Duskull. "I lived here for a while now its a pretty town." Isa said as he looked around. "Oh yeah my name is Isa nice to meet you." Isa said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:15 am

"I'm Battler. It's a pleasure." The Duskull introduced himself. Battler seemed pretty calm and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Isa smiled. "Nice to meet you Battler." Isa said as he started to walk around. "I'm usually out near Pecha forest or the Small Pond but I decided to take a break today and walk around town I might head to the small pond later though want to walk around with me?" Isa said to Battler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 pm

"Yeah, I could do that." Battler answered, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Isa nods his head. "Okay lets do it." Isa said as he started walking with Battler around town.

(OCC: Please put more sentences in your post im having a hard time posting cause of it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:51 am

(OOC: Sorry, I've always been replying like three minutes before I have to leave for school, so I'm kinda rushed most of the time.)

Battler followed Isa as he took in the sights of Grassveil Town. This place was a clear opposite of the Icicle Woods, where he had lived his entire life.

"So are you in a Rescue Team?" He asked Isa. Battler was genuinely curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Isa and Battler was almost near the market and he heard Battler say is Isa in a Rescue Team. "No I'm not really I been too busy finding my parents or if there even alive and I also been training so I can get stronger." Isa said to Battler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:50 pm

"Ah, I see. Training is advisable, considering some of the areas around here are filled with pokemon stronger than us." Battler said as they entered the market.

"Now, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing this is a place of trade? A market perhaps?" Battler asked Isa while examining the area.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:48 pm

"Yeah some strong Pokemon out there I got hurt badly but I won cause a friend was there." Isa said to Battler then Isa heard Battler about the market. "Yeah this is the market." Isa said to Battler. "But I don't come around here just for only getting food other than that I just Town when I wake up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:06 pm

(OOC: Sorry about the long wait. Things have been absolutely crazy here.)

"I'm sure I'll be here a lot in the future." Battler muttered as he continued examining the area. Once he was satisfied he had the general lay of the area memorized, he turned to Isa.

"So what's next?" Battler asked Isa casually.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Isa started to think. "Well there is the Police Station, Feather Cafe, and the Grassveil Dojo." Isa said to Battler.

Administrator's Note: Feather Cafe is currently closed as their is no one to manage it as of now because we need to save up the poke for the characters |D
Please excuse my snooping. Happy roleplaying ^^ ~Rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal day in Grassveil
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next