Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just a normal day at town for Iver...?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just a normal day at town for Iver...? Empty
PostSubject: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:53 pm

The sun was shining and Pokemon of different backgrounds all talked between each other. This was a typical day at Grassveil town, and Iver was enjoying it by reading a book outside of his house.
As the sun just about reached the middle of the sky, Iver decided that the background noise of the Pokemon were too bothersome for him to concentrate on his book. "Those pokemon are really loud when you hear them talking together at once. Wonder if the outskirts are any quieter," Iver spoke to himself as he pondered whether to leave the epicenter of town to the privacy of the outskirts. He had been there a few times already for the same reason, but he worries if there are any dangerous pokemon there. Eventually, Iver decided that nothing else was really going on that day, so he walked a few minutes to the outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 5:46 am

Bird pokemon chirped in the trees, and the sun cast its warmth down upon Silverdawn's resting form. She was currently curled atop a warm rock on the edge of Grassveil Town. It was close enough to the town that no feral pokemon would attack her, but far enough away that she wouldn't be constantly interrupted by the annoying town pokemon. She was still getting used to being blind after that horrible incident in Pecha Forest with the Nidorino, and she hated other pokemon enough already without her blindness annoying her more. A red bandanna was wrapped around her head, covering her damaged eyes. The bandanna was nothing special, just a piece of cloth she had found somewhere. She hoped to combine it with a special scarf, but for now it was just a plain bandanna.

Her tongue flickered out of her mouth, tasting the air, making sure that she wouldn't be snuck up on by someone. An upside to her blindness was that her other senses were slowly increasing in potency. She smelled a pokemon, though it was one she had never scented before. She could feel slight vibrations in the ground, telling her that the pokemon was small, maybe two feet tall, give or take a few inches. Silverdawn wasn't worried; she was easily four feet longer than this pokemon. She lay her head back down, but stayed aware, knowing the pokemon could randomly attack her if it viewed her as a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Iver approached the edge of town as the sun shined brightly upon him. He thought that this part of town, well out of the way of most of the townsfolk, was the most serene and pleasing. His book was in his arms and he sat down on the grass, which, for his short stature, almost reached his legs.
Iver then faintly felt the grass rustle, it was just a slight shake, but he heard it, and he pinpointed it to a nearby rock. He knew that something was there, so he stood up and walked over to it, cautious as not to disturb what may be there, behind the rock.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Silverdawn heard and felt the rustling of the bush as a pokemon emerged from behind it. It didn't seem to notice the snake pokemon above its head as it walked to the rock. Silverdawn poked her head toward the pokemon, tasting the air, and sent clicks of sound to it, striving to see pictures in her head from the echoed sound like her teacher had tried to show her. Nothing happened, except for a breath of the same scent from earlier.

"Who are you?!" she hissed in alarm. "Identify yourself!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:11 am

Iver leaped up in alarm, surprised by the sudden appearance of the Pokemon. Backing away from the rock, he stammered "Whoa! Uh, I'm not here to hurt you or anything." Looking closer, he saw that the Pokemon, an Ekans, was wearing a bandana and was making clicking sounds, as if it was...
"Oh, are you blind? Well, I'm not here to hurt you," he repeated. "I swear."
Iver shuddered out of fear and surprise as he was hoping the Ekans wouldn't attack him. His book still in his hands, he dropped it to his side and raised his arms up. For some reason, the fact that this Ekans was blind didn't stick in his head for quite long.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:23 pm

"Whoa! Uh, I'm not here to hurt you or anything." the pokemon, whatever it was, stammered out. There was a pause, and then the pokemon gave a startled exclaimation. "Oh, are you blind? Well, I'm not here to hurt you," he repeated. "I swear."

Silverdawn snorted disgustedly. "What are you? I've never smelled your scent before," she snapped, tongue flickering out of her mouth again in a vain attempt to identify the scent. All she could tell now, this close to the pokemon, was that it was definitely a grass-type. The scent of living leaves and grasses was distinctive, especially to a poison-type such as herself, whom, back when pokemon were not sentient, had once preyed upon grass-type pokemon.

She felt a flood of venom pool into her fangs and drip from her ruined eyes onto the bandana, soaking it in her poison. It was an instinctive reaction, but now she was hungry! She turned her head towards her bag, which she had her tail around so that she wouldn't lose it. She opened the flap with a practiced flip of her head and rummaged inside, feeling with her long tongue for something to eat. There was nothing except a useless Pecha berry, which would only serve to make her sick, as a poison-type.

She sighed and turned her head back towards the other pokemon, wondering why it had not responded yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Iver was a little less rattled by now, and he saw poison soak in the Ekans' bandana. Then, he spoke up, saying "My name is Iver... so, who are you? I mean- I don't mean to prey on you, I'm just wondering."
By now, he had calmed down to the point where he put his arms down. "If you want, I can take you back to town, and... um..." Iver stammered to get out the words, because he really didn't know what to say. The air almost seemed to freeze around him as he hoped for a response.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:56 pm

"My name is Iver... so, who are you? I mean- I don't mean to prey on you, I'm just wondering." Silverdawn waited impatiently for the pokemon to identify himself, in vain. "If you want, I can take you back to town, and... um..." The pokemon, Iver, trailed off uncertainly.

She hissed her annoyance. "Not your name, you idiot! Your species! What are you?" she was angry and frustrated at not being able to see this pokemon like she had the first, and only time, she had managed to get a response from the echolocation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Iver tried not to look fazed by the brutal comment from this Ekans, but in his mind he knew he looked distraught. The air kept getting colder and colder and Iver was considering heading back into the center of town, but he knew that would be a sign of weakness, and Iver didn't want to look weak.
He attempted to sound steady while saying "I'm a Snivy, if you're wondering. Now that that's out of the way, could you please tell me who you are?" Iver stuttered a little at the end, he couldn't hide his fear for so long.
He was starting to regret coming out near the outskirts of town. He knew that this Ekans could easily take him on in a fight, so he didn't want to cause even more tension by frustrating the blind Ekans.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:21 pm

"I'm a Snivy, if you're wondering. Now that that's out of the way, could you please tell me who you are?"

the pokemon finally replied, stuttering at the end. Silverdawn sneered at the grass-type's obvious fear.

"My name is Silverdawn." she replied. "I was just sunning myself. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go into town to my shop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:13 am

Iver examined Silverdawn a little closer as she explained what she was doing out here. For some reason, he thought that this Ekans wasn't much stronger than he is, despite the type advantage for Silverdawn.
Iver dismissed the idea of challenging this Ekans to a fight rather quickly, it was his competitive side affecting his thoughts.
"Hold on a second. Are you absolutely sure that you're in prime condition for making it back to town? I'm sorry, but I just don't see it happening," Iver said with a sudden boost in confidence he had almost never felt before. He wasn't quite sure why he was this confident all of a sudden. "Please, may I at least guide you back? Just a simple courtesy."
Clearly, his competitive side got through to his head.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:23 pm

"Hold on a second. Are you absolutely sure that you're in prime condition for making it back to town? I'm sorry, but I just don't see it happening," The pokemon said, sounding suddenly confident. "Please, may I at least guide you back? Just a simple courtesy."

Silverdawn bristled at the implication that she couldn't take care of herself. She had gotten out here on her own, hadn't she?! Of course, that was because William was currently helping his Archen friend on an important mission, and so was not available to help her. And, if she were to be honest, it had taken her a good two hours to get here just from the Guild because she was so wary of running into something. And she had run into things. But still! How dare this random pokemon she had never met before suggest that she couldn't take care of herself?!

She hissed in annoyance and anger. "Excuse me?" she snapped. "Who do you think you are, anyway, to suggest that I can't take care of myself?! I'll bet I could take you on, here and now, and we'll see which of us can take care of themselves, Mr. All High and Mighty because he can see!" Silverdawn was full of righteous (in her mind) fury. She could take this pathetic pokemon and show him that just because she was blind didn't mean that she wasn't still strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:19 pm

"No, I don't want to fight, trust me," said Iver in response to Silverdawn's hostility. "I can understand why you'd be all angry, but come on, I'm not trying to get you all twisted up. It's just nice to lend a hand every once in a while."
Iver was getting better at hiding his fear and awkwardness, but it still showed a little. If he did end up fighting Silverdawn and she used a physical move, he would be unable to reflect it with Mirror Coat, a move he's known since birth.
Iver decided to back away a little as a sign of retreat with his arms lifted up, in hopes that Silverdawn will hopefully calm down or, at the very least, dismiss him as a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:57 pm

"No, I don't want to fight, trust me. I can understand why you'd be all angry, but come on, I'm not trying to get you all twisted up. It's just nice to lend a hand every once in a while."

Silverdawn hissed in annoyance. "Whatever, coward. You'd be wasting my time anyway. I don't care what you want from me, you're not getting anything for being kind."

That said, Silverdawn slithered off the boulder and onto the road. She knew the direction that Grassveil was in, and she headed in that direction, moving slowly as she flickered her tongue out in front of her. "Are you coming or not?" she called behind her absently, not caring whether or not the grass pokemon followed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:39 am

Iver was curious now. He stood back and watched after picking up his book out of the grass, to see if Silverdawn could really make it all the way out here on her own. A part of him felt he wasn't giving her enough credit where it's due, but his curiosity won out. He stood there, flipping through the pages and flicking off the dirt on the cover, all while watching Silverdawn slowly trudge through the forested area leading to town.
Iver decided to follow behind after a bit, while thinking about the words she said to him. Iver mulls to himself quietly "...I wonder if I should apologize for treating her like a helpless clinging vine... maybe when we get back to town, I'll break it to her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a normal day at town for Iver...?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next