Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just a Normal Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:47 am

Grassveil Town looked good today.  Peaceful, sunny.  Everything was perfectly normal, if not a bit better than normal.  No sign of anything that would upset someone.  So why did Sova feel so upset?  Maybe he could go check out a shop.  He had plenty of money to spend.  Those who are depressed often try to buy material objects to fill the hole in their life, perhaps he would try that.  Maybe it'd work.  Or maybe he could just wander aimlessly around town on a soul-searching walk until he felt better.

Or maybe someone could completely ruin his day.  That is, if he could possibly feel any worse.  Or he could foreshadow future events.

Last edited by Sova on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:12 am

Leif had departed from Nico and made his way back to Grassveil. He had little hope to find Sova, but figured to look in the guild. Thanks to Nico he knew to look for a Glaceon, which he did not find in the guild. He asked some members, and while some knew Sova none seemed to know where he was at that time. Leif figured it would be possible to ask Faye, but decided it might be faster to go to the marker, and smarter as he was still malnourished.

Leaving the guild he set off to buy food before a pokemon appeared before him-- a Glaceon. Leif figured there was a reasonable chance this was Sova, and approached him, and from a distance away called out, eyes on the Glaceon, "Sova! Is that you?" His arm, seemingly five times smaller than it used to be and little more than bone, waved weakly through the air.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:28 am

Sova's ears perked as he heard his name called. He turned to the direction to see an abra. For a moment, he wondered how this pokemon could know his name, then he remembered an abra he used to know. Though if this was the same abra, his physical form had certainly deteriorated a bit.... He considered just turning away and continuing to walk, but decided beating the life out of this abra for abandoning him so long ago would be much more satisfying.

The look on his face turned from sadness to anger as he began a slow walk in the abra's direction. His body temperature was already dropping to levels cold enough to freeze the vapor in the air around him in preparation for a fight.

"Leif....old friend. Good to see you.... I've been meaning to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:46 am

Leif was too distracted by the opportunity to see anything off, "I'm... really sorry... Please let me explain. As I was leaving... On the last adventure when I saw you, I had a panic attack. I got teleported and stranded on an island. I kept trying to teleport off the island and landing in the water... I wasn't strong enough to teleport back. After some six months with almost no food on the small island I realized... I learned to swim, and eventually overcame my fear of the water so I could see you again and apologize. Nico told me you evolved... I met him in Shadowhue when I got back to the mainland I'm... really sorry, I never meant for this to happen. I thought about how guilty it made me feel every day that I couldn't make it back..."

He started to get lightheaded, the lack of food or water starting to get to him he got dizzy and fell to his knees. He pushed through it, and ignoring his own needs he managed to speak while he was down, "If there- If there's anything I can do to make it up to you..." He coughed, dehydrated and continuing to ignore his rapidly worsening state. He tried to push himself back to his feet, but fell to his knees again before nearly blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:09 am

Sova stopped in front of the abra and watched with a spiteful glare, listening. Though he didn't really care about anything Leif was saying.

"Well, you could die." He said before firing a Shadow Ball at Leif and turning to walk away. He wasn't intending to kill, just to end the conversation. He didn't really feel like dealing with someone who'd abandoned him and was worried he'd end up doing worse than just a single attack if he didn't leave. He also knew Leif would likely try to follow him if he didn't attack.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:16 am

Leif figured that he could have attempted to teleport, but intentionally took the attack, then teleported in front of Sova after, clearly battered worse after the hit. Leif winced in pain, forcing himself to keep going on sheer will, even if he was already practically laying on the ground. "I never meant to leave you... I know how you feel. All that time you spent alone... I was alone too... But you never had a choice... You... never had the ability to find me... like I needed to find you... If I had... been stronger... If I had been able to... Get over my fear sooner... If I... Wasn't afraid to begin with... It could have been different..."

He forced his shallow breaths, "Attack me more if you will... It's my fault... But... Please believe me when... I say I never meant for this to happen..." He pushed himself from the ground, just enough to expose himself were Sova to make another attack.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:26 am

Sova's look changed to simply bored and clearly unamused. He seemed extremely upset about something and upon giving Leif a good look at his face, it could be seen that he seemed very tired, with dark rings under his eyes. He hadn't slept more than a few hours in the past few days, nightmares keeping him up.

"I don't want to attack you. I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see you. I don't care that you left, and I don't care that you're back. I want....to be alone." He said in a very cold tone. He spiked his body temperature very low to make it uncomfortably cold around him were the abra to still attempt to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:32 am

"I'm not going to leave..." Leif proclaimed, "I don't believe that I left... I was taken away. I put you through that pain... But I never left you. We were seperated. And Im going to do whatever I can to help you out of the pain that caused... The Sova I know... Wouldn't be like this... I want to help you before the pain gets any worse. And if... if the only way for that happen is for you to kill me... then so be it..." He closed his eyes and bowed his head, prepared for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:42 am

Sova began to laugh quietly, and maniacally. "You think YOU'RE at fault!? Don't flatter your self, you aren't important enough to cause pain!" He yelled. With his anger returning to clear view, he leaned in closely to Leif and spoke quietly, "And the Sova you know is dead." He then turned to walk away yet again, hoping this time he'd gotten his point across. If a painful attack didn't work, perhaps words would. Likely not, but he could hope.

He'd noticed he was being a bit emotionally inconsistent, not even really noticing it. Perhaps that was a bad sign. His mentality likely wasn't the best, but he wasn't crazy....so why was he acting crazy without noticing? There was no way he could be crazy.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:01 am

"Okay... That's... I'm glad to hear it, that I didn't hurt you... but that... that doesn't change the fact that I want to help you... Who... whatever caused this... I want to help my friend... Even if you've changed... That's life... We change... But... I don't want you to change so much... so much that you're in constant pain... I want to help..." He winced as a painful cough came up as blood on the ground, "Sova, please..." he looked Sova in the eyes, "I want to help you... the way you helped me when we became a team..."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:07 am

Sova's ears flattened in agitation as he turned to face Leif. "Lets just see how serious you are then." He spoke as he approached the abra once more. His body temperature then lowered even further, beginning to create ice crystals in the air around him. It almost looked as if it was snowing around the two. It pretty much was.

"You'll leave again as soon as things get difficult....I'll prove it right now." He said as his body temperature and the temperature of the area around him continued to lower to levels that would be dangerous for most non-ice types to stay in for long.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:11 am

Leif stood his ground. His eyes closed as the frost began to be too painful. He chuckled, "I thought I already told you..." the cold pierced his lungs, "You can go as far as killing me if you want... But I'd hope... I'd at least hope... That I'd be worth more to you... a-alive..." He fell down and passed out, just as frostbite began to take what little was left of his extremities.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:19 am

Sova sighed and began to raise his temperature back to normal. "You're determined....Lucky for you, I'm not a murderer." He said hesitantly. He'd killed before, quite recently actually, but it wasn't murder. They deserved it. It was perfectly justified.

"Guess I'll wait for you to get up. If you're not dead, that is." He muttered, mostly to himself as he knew Leif was likely completely out cold. He than sat down expecting a long wait.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:29 am

Some hours later, not long before the sun was ready to dip below the horizon, Leif gained consciousness again. In a daze he could not remember what happened, and felt again as though he was waking up on the island... "I..." his voice was quiet, as though he was in a dream, as though he could not breathe, "I have to find Sova... I have to... Survive... Wa-Water..." His hand clenched into fist, his eyes opening to see but more dirt that looked like the small inner ring of the island. His hand scraped against the dirt on his feeble attempt to lift himself.

He "knew" that he needed to wake up, to search the water again for fish as bad as it might be, to get fresh water. He shifted his weight, attempting to get up, for another day, another chance to teleport away... Finally he was able to move on his back, and when his vision came into focus he saw Sova, remembering what had happened, like waking up from a bad dream. He smiled gently and a weak laugh sounded like little more than a cough, "I... I need food and water..." His shaky hand tugged out a pouch of money attempting to hand it to Sova, but he lost his grip and let his arm fall to the ground with the money.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:49 am

After patiently waiting, finally Sova could get a move on with this meeting. He rolled his eyes at the abra's attempts to speak and give him money for food, then turned and walked away. He wasn't leaving, though. He was simply going to a nearby shop to buy some berries. With his own money, since he had far more to his name than Leif. He never really bought anything unless necessary and had not been stuck on an island for a long time, so of course he had a lot of money.

He brought back a small bag filled with berries and dropped it on the ground beside Leif. "Eat, before you die or something." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Normal Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next