Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

George charged south from the town. "Come on Acro!" The buizel weaved in and out of the crowd until he reaches Pecha Forest. He waited for the Archen to catch up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Acro covered his beak with his wing in an attempt to not laugh. Acro helped George out of the ditch.

"How did you two knock those two out again?" The squirtle mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:24 pm

"I used a tree. See my destructive force can be helpful. I don't really have a destructive force though..." George looked in the direction of the town. "I can see it from here. Let's go." George then started going faster until they reached the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4