Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. Empty
PostSubject: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 pm

George charged south from the town. "Come on Acro!" The buizel weaved in and out of the crowd until he reaches Pecha Forest. He waited for the Archen to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Acro struggled past the crowd, almost convinced that they were determined to keep him from his mission. He managed to squeeze through and catch up to George, Acro looked at the entrance of the forest in awe, he resisted the urge to climb as high as he could and leap through the trees. He smiled at George and said, "So we have to find Squirtle?" he asked. He had never seen a squirtle before, he wondered what they looked like. Maybe their big with spikes coming from their sides! I wonder if their green, or purple, or maybe even brown! he thought while awaiting George's answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 pm

"Yes, so shall we enter?" George then walked into the forest. "This is exciting... I wonder how it'll be. Oh wait... I just remembered we're in a forest. I have a type disadvantage."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Acro walked in after him, "If we come across any grass pokemon I'll just take them out with Wing Attack!" he bragged. Acro leaped on different rocks, even looking under some. He was still not to sure as of what they were looking for, but he guessed that a Squirtle wouldn't look like the pokemon that lived around here. He returned to George after leaping on rocks for a while, he asked, "What kind of pokemon do you think we'll find here? Like what types of grass types?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:00 pm

"Mostly Caterpie I guess." George walked along the main path. "My guess is Squirtle Fainted because of grass types. Off the main path of course or someone would've easily found him." George then looked around. So many paths making a maze of the forest. He sighed. "Here we go..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Acro froze at the sound of bushes rustling slightly ahead of them, "Umm, George?" He asked, "I think there's something in there!" Acro retreated a few steps, but only a few before planting his feet firmly to the ground. He awaited for what was on the other side to appear.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:51 pm

"Watch out!" George pulled Acro backwards as a gust comes from a tranquill and nearly catches him in it. "A tranquill!" The buizel then quickly got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 am

"My tail!" Acro cried as George pulled him. Acro grabbed his tail from George and went in for a Quick Attack. Moving as fast as his legs could take him, he hit the larger bird, but only to receive a Gust in the face. He flew backwards, behind George, and got up with only little damage since the move was weak against his type. He looked at the Tranquill to see that he too had dome little damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 am

George used an immediate Aqua Tail to follow up. He then ran to the other side of the tranquill. He looked and saw he damaged a wing. Hopefully to help lessen the power on his gusts.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:09 am

The tranquil began to move to attack George, but Arco had come at it with a Steel Wing. The tranquil had swiftly moved aside and Arco's attack missed, He skidded to a stop and had failed in his original plan to distract it. It headed straight for George! Acro prepared himself to use Leer when the tranquil turned to face him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:15 am

George then used a sonic boom to distract the Tranquill. "Acro, finish him!" George then charged up to the tranquill to continue distracting him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:21 am

Acro went for a more stronger attack, one he knew would probably finish it, Wing Attack. Acro raced up to the tranquil had smashed into it with his wing. The larger bird cried out in surprise and went down. Acro jumped up and down in victory, "We did it! We did it!" He cried. To his surprise, the big bird was able to get up. His Leer had not worked on it! The pokemon must've had Big Pecks for it's ability, meaning that it's defense cannot be lowered. Although it looked like one more move would finish it. It limped slowly toward the two in hopes of making a comeback with a Growl attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:26 am

George then used another aqua tail to finish him. "We did do it..." George took a deep breath. "That was close. Let's try to avoid other pokemon. Try to be more silent." The tranquill fell over. "He stayed up for my sentence? Well for an enemy, that was nice." George smiled. "Shall we continue?" George asked the Archen.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:32 am

"Yeah, we still haven't found Squirtle." Acro smiled, "I guess it must've just wanted to test it's strength. Not all pokemon in places like these are bad!" Acro continued ahead of George. Acro took in the scenery of the trees and the forest, he was still resisting the urge to go crazy and leap all over in the trees. He stopped a while away from George, "Come on! You're not a slowpoke in disguise are you?" he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:35 am

"Now who was the one who beat you to the forest? I want to take in the scenery. Nothing terrible. Lots of trees. Maybe I'll head to the pond later. Hang out with water instead of leaves. You are right, we still haven't found Squirtle. Let's head deeper."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. Empty

Back to top Go down

Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next