Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:29 am

Acro the Archen is currently semi-alone in team Roark, and could use a hand in doing missions and exploring and such. He's a bit shy when it comes to meeting new pokemon, but he's trustworthy on the field of battle and exploring!
He's high leveled at the level of 16.
Acro's Character Records
His Character Application(YES I KNOW IT'S BAD. I would go back and fix it up if I could xD)

Requirements:
Active
Semi-Literate (I prefer at least a paragraph long posts for my posts, but you may post whatever length you like. Just give me enough to work with please ^_^ Also please no derp posts where nearly everything is misspelled ^_^')

Edit: Drawr has become inactive for an entire month, so Roark is once again looking for members

Last edited by bluekat12 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Hello Bluekat. Think I could offer my character to the team? He's a poochyena at the low level of 6 ( hopefully that won't be much of a problem). As for the activeness on the site, I log on a couple times a day.
Link to mah pokemon: Link Link Link ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:56 pm

I'll message Serene about it to see if it's ok...also: *Tackles Flint* POOOOOCHEY!!! :3
--------------------
Edit:
Serene said it was okay! Where do you want our characters to meet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:48 am

*gets tackled* "blarg!".
Wooh! Err.. Meetup... How bout Grassveil? You wanna make the 1st post or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I thought it would be better to just reuse this topic instead of making an entirely different one ^_^'

Drawr has been missing for a month, and Acro now needs another partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:17 am

Loot-Loot the Pawniard, reporting for duty! I'll go ahead and make him a level six, but I want to give him just one move set for now (cuz it's been a while since I've actually played Mystery Dungeon, and I'd like to have more options for him when I get around to buy more move sets).

I shall begin pondering his backstory, and it shall already be drenched in sad syrup. Yaaaay sad syrup!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:09 am

Alright~ Just so you know Astrid the Dratini(another chara of mine) joined the team so Loot will have to be able to deal with a over enthusiastic dratini that uses Wrap for hugs ^-^ Also it seems that you have Negative poke, you're supposed to wait until you have your poke before you create your character. You might have to fix his coding and elaborate more on his likes and dislikes as well as fixing his coding on your application ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:06 am

Oh fiddle sticks, I thought I had read everything. Blast, confound it and darn.

On a side note, hopefully that Dratini is aware that that Pawniards have blades on there bodies, making hugs quite painful. Though he does like hugs and overly enthusiastic pokemon (he's the reckless type, so he's pretty much ready to do anything exciting and possibly dangerous). Also, I was fairly certainly that the coding was working fine, stuff was bolded just the way it was supposed to...hm. I must check it again.

So how do I get this Poke stuffs? I didn't think it was actually important when I first saw it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:03 am

Now that everythings finished, what do? I'd prefer to start things off before I get my molars removed tomorrow because I'll be in no position to rp. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:54 am

Sorry go ahead and start the rp in like grassviel or something of your choice. Acro has an extra space and so does Astrid so we can start this up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Pardon the triple post. I'm...exhausted. I just wanted a pokemon with a troubled past and I've bludgeoned myself against numerous walls and roadblocks trying to get him approved and even when he was approved, I get set back again (even though they look at a pokemon's feet to judge whether it's trustworthy or not and that didn't seem to stop even then in EoT), so now I just need ideas. I respect the admin's decision (or at least want to), yet at the same time I'm ticked that this came up at the last second, no, a second after I had already gotten him approved. Basically, I barely have enough energy or patience to even begin thinking about what he'll be now, so I need a bit of help.

And maybe a hug. I could do with one of those right about now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN   Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Roark needs new members...AGAIN
Page 1 of 1