Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

George charged south from the town. "Come on Acro!" The buizel weaved in and out of the crowd until he reaches Pecha Forest. He waited for the Archen to catch up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:59 am

George then used a aqua tail on a nearby tree knocking it over and trapping the two pokemon. "Arco! Grab Squirtle and let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:08 am

Acro ran over to the KO'd Squirtle, he wasn't sure of what to do. He tried to pick it up, but failed to do so. The pokemon under the tree were beginning to wriggle free. Acro abandoned the squirtle and returned to the pokemon that were about to free themselves, he used wing attack on the deerling, KO'ing it. The pidgey had managed to wriggle free in time and began to shoot toward the Squirtle, he wanted to get away with his prey.

"George! In front of you slightly to the left!" Acro called, hoping George knew what he meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:11 am

George Knew exactly where he was. The wind and reduced pressure was giving him a better chance. George focused and used a sonic boom on the Pidgey. "Did I get him?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:13 am

The attack collided with the Pidgey, the bird screamed in defiance as it crashed to the ground, defeated. Acro made his way toward the Squirtle, "We did it, now we just have to get it back to Camerupt!"He panted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:20 am

The Buizle removed his hands from his eyes. I'm good. the aqua tail had some water enter my eyes. Wanted to make it look like I was still hit so i wouldn't be again. Georgel walked to the Squirtle as he woke up. Squirtle:"Ah who are you?" He looked at our badges. "Were here to get you out." George looked at the two K.Oed Pokemon. "Did those two knock you out?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:25 am

The squirtle nodded, "Although it was partially my fault, I wanted to prove I could take on grass types to Camerupt so I came here and attacked the deerling."

"Can we please talk about this at home?"Arco askd, he felt about ready to fall over from both help and the effect of his defeatist ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:29 am

"Let's go" George said as he walked back to the main path. "Even if we look weak, no one would mess with three pokemon. But Squirtle, I reccomend always going with a friend."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:29 pm

((Due to needs of making this longer this will continue xD))

Acro sighed in relief, now all they had to do was return to the entrance. He turned to George, "It's going to be a long walk back isn't it?" he asked. He noticed something in the corner of his eye, it was an item!

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:57 pm

"Another Berry." George kept walking. "So Squirtle, what's with you? It's quite dangerous for a water type to go into a forest alone." George looked at the squirtle.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:00 pm

"Well, Camerupy said that I wouldn't be able to face a grass type. So i got angry, and we argued, then I came here by myself to prove I could take on grass types. I guess there's nothing i can do about facing a grass type..." The squirtle sighed.

Acro picked up the item anyways, he caught up with George and the client's friend quickly. Acro stayed behind, examining his newly found item.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 pm

"Well did you even bring any items? An Oran berry would have been helpful." George looked around, no other pokemon. "You may be lucky Camerupt posted a mission of this. If not, you could've been lost. But still."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:06 pm

"He could have been worse than lost. Those two could have done worse" Acro pointed out unhelpfully. He began leaping on rocks and logs again, searching for anything that might be of interest on their way back.

The squirtle sighed and said, "I know.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:12 pm

George looked forward towards the path. "I'd just be more careful where you go without Camerupt. let the type advantages you can use work together. Like Fire is effective against grass and water is average against birds so. Just be more careful. It feels good to help people but worse when you know they got themselves in a situation." George kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 pm

The squirtle remained silent.

Acro then said, "But that's what rescue teams are for right? Their here to help pokemon who get themselves into trouble! It would be really worse if rescue teams didn't exist." Acro leaped onto another rock, one more flat. He decided to pull a stunt and leaped toward a tree, bounced off and landed on another rock, "Taa daa!"he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:19 pm

"Acro... Pfft. Amateur." George then hopped onto a tree then landed in a small ditch except failed. "Ow... Gosh that hurt..." George looked at Acro and Squirtle. "Don't even laugh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.   Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squirtle is Missing Mission. Team Roark.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next