Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Vixey the Vulpix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimera24

Kimera24

Poké : 440

Adopting Vixey the Vulpix  Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Vixey the Vulpix    Adopting Vixey the Vulpix  EmptyTue May 12, 2020 1:05 pm

First i want to ask a a thing, i saw that vulpix are temporarily banned, does it count with adoptable pokemon?
I'll continue adding all the template later
Back to top Go down
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

PostSubject: Re: Adopting Vixey the Vulpix    Adopting Vixey the Vulpix  EmptyThu May 14, 2020 9:27 pm

Hey, Kimera.

I’m not super knowledgeable on adoption so I might not be the most reliable source, but it would make sense that you should be able to adopt a Vulpix. Pokémon become banned when there’s too many of them around, but, since you’re adopting someone, it shouldn’t count, cause your not creating a new Vulpix. You’re just claiming an already existing one. I may be completely 100% wrong about this, so definitely go check with an admin about this. I’d personally myself recommend Coaster or Solilo as they’re the ones I’ve personally dealt with and they’ve both been really good admins to me.

This all said, though...you can’t adopt just yet.

First you have to create a character, and then you have to raise that character to Lvl 10. I would know, I want to adopt someone myself. So, you wouldn’t be able to adopt right away. You certainly could eventually, but just not right now. Sorry...

I don’t know if you have yet, but it sounds like you have or are due to knowing about the banned species list, but the best thing I can recommend is reading the rules. They’re a must read and gives you the guidelines for creating your own unique character. Then, after you’ve read the rules, if you have any questions just hit me up in your introduction thread and I’ll drop by and either answer them or direct you to someone who can. Anyways, wish you the best of luck, and sorry about all this.

~TempGuardian, Unofficial Mystery Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Kimera24

Kimera24

Poké : 440

PostSubject: Re: Adopting Vixey the Vulpix    Adopting Vixey the Vulpix  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:38 pm

Thanks for the information! i'll definitively ask to them, also i've not seen that 10lv first pokemon rule, i guess i have to recheck the rules xD
Back to top Go down
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

PostSubject: Re: Adopting Vixey the Vulpix    Adopting Vixey the Vulpix  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 8:13 pm

Hey, no prob. We all make mistakes. Though, now thanks to your Starter Poke post, I can definitely see that you've read the rules. I myself rechecked and it's under the character creation section. Now, I hope to see you around sometime, Kimera (Warning, I may just start calling you "Ki" if you're alright with that...I don't know why =3). The admins are now aware of your Starter Poke post and should (Hopefully!) get you that Poke soon.

Always remember that I'm here to help with anything as best I can, Ki (Seriously, I don't know why that's your new nickname...), just call upon me in "Questions and Help" under the "Help and Feedback" section of the forum and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. =)

~TempGuardian, Unofficial Mystery Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Adopting Vixey the Vulpix    Adopting Vixey the Vulpix  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:36 pm

Heyo and welcome to the site!

Any character up for adoption can be adopted as long as the user meets the base adoption requirements, regardless of the species's current ban status. When a species is temporarily banned it just means no one can make a new character of that species. So if you did in future wish to adopt a Vulpix, you would be fully able to even if they were still temporarily banned, as that character would have already been created.

However, since you do not yet meet requirements to adopt [as Temp explained, your first character is not yet level 10], i'm going to lock this particular thread. If you have any further questions feel free to post a thread in the Questions & Help board, or message the help and feedback channel on the discord server (which is linked in the hotbar at the top of the forum).

As a side note I've gone ahead and transferred your starter poke to your account so you should be able to get started creating your first character!

Happy roleplaying! c:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adopting Vixey the Vulpix    Adopting Vixey the Vulpix  Empty

Back to top Go down

Adopting Vixey the Vulpix
Page 1 of 1