Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Lumina the Vulpix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Adopting Lumina the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Lumina the Vulpix   Adopting Lumina the Vulpix EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:46 pm

» Name: Lumina
» Gender: Female
» Species: Vulpix
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I've been really wanting to RP a fire pokemon for a while. Lumina also has a personality that I've not played before: a reserved, thoughtful pokemon who's not very emotional at all. I think roleplaying different personality types is very good for my writing skills, and writing about a character who thinks about each move they make is very different from my normal characters so it would be a nice challenge for me.

» Sample of roleplay:

Lumina walked through the Pecha Forest, enjoying the warm day as the sun trickled down from between the leaves of the trees around her. She was alone as usual, but this didn't bother her at all. She enjoyed being alone most of the time, as other pokemon were usually too loud or too prying for her comfort.

Her ears twitched as she heard something rustling in the bushes. She turned warily to see a nidorino peeking its head out of the bush to her right. Her ears fell back against her head, and she paused, not wanting it to attack while she figured out what to do.

She knew the pokemon was a poison type, and she knew that if she let its horn touch her, she'd likely get horribly poisoned. But there was still a chance that she wouldn't have to fight this pokemon if she merely walked on by -maybe it would ignore her.

She started forward hesitantly, not daring to look over at the nidorino, but ears twitching for any sound that might tell her if it was going to attack.

Today was not her day, for she heard a louder rustling and turned just in time to see it charge right at her. She dodged to the side, letting it run right past her as she darted behind another bush to think of a proper way to tackle this situation.

She was likely far superior in strength to the nidorino, but still, she did not want a run-in with its nasty poison. She peered around the bush to see the nidorino sniffing around in confusion as it looked for her. She supposed the best way to beat the poison type was to confuse it before firing several Embers at it. She could use her Flare Blitz egg move, but Flare Blitz was a physical attack, and left her weak after using it, so if she didn't knock the nidorino out in one move she was toast.

She crept around the bush until she was behind the nidorino, then she unleashed her confuse ray at it. The nidorino began to spin around in confusion as the world seemed to tip around it. Lumina then fired several embers at the poison type, causing it to cry out in pain before running straight at a tree in its confusion. She winced as it slammed into the tree hard, knocking itself out.

Lumina walked over to the nidorino warily, making sure that it was truly knocked out before walking away. She was proud of her victory and tactics, and she was ready to face whatever else the mystery dungeon would throw at her.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3412-up-for-adoption-lumina-the-vulpix
» Levels of existing characters: Silverdawn: 9; Zorre: 10; Pterra: 5
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Adopting Lumina the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Lumina the Vulpix   Adopting Lumina the Vulpix EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:57 pm

-Accepted-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Lumina the Vulpix
Page 1 of 1