Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Natural The Vulpix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Adopting Natural The Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Natural The Vulpix   Adopting Natural The Vulpix EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:38 pm

» Name: Natural
» Gender: Female
» Species: Vulpix
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Well, for one, I like Vulpix- It's one of my favorite Pokemon. Another reason, in case Ramira gets in some major trouble, I have her, and Serena. I don't need broken down characters with no backup.

» Sample of roleplay: Natural had decided she should go into hiding somewhere like Shadowhue. 'Yeah, I could get attacked, but I feel like whenever something bad happens, I'm the cause...' She thought. Getting attacked was the least of her worries, and right now, she needed a place to hide, instead of being out in the open. 'I wish my "parents" had come with me... instead of staying,' The Vulpix sighed, thinking. "I'll probably be fine, though. I'm confident I can do it!" She whispered aloud. Natural headed towards Shadowhue, and when she got there, found a suitable tree. She then wriggled under the roots and stayed there. 'I'm sure I can find some berries around here or something when I get hungry...' The Vulpix thought. 'But what about when I'm thirsty? I'll have to go to the small pond to drink! Oh! I know! I can sneak there in the shadows!' She thought, devising a plan for her time under the roots in hiding. This was the best plan ever! It would totally work!

For the most part, it did. A couple of times she would be questioned by passerby, but she quickly explained what she was doing, and they walked on. 'This is working well! I'll be able to come away from there in no time!' The Vulpix thought excitedly. The plan was working! "It's going well so far, so from here, I'll be fine!" She concluded in a whisper to herself.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2889-up-for-adoption-natural-the-vulpix
» Levels of existing characters: Serena - Level 12| Ramira - Level 5
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Adopting Natural The Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Natural The Vulpix   Adopting Natural The Vulpix EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:22 am

-Declined due to inefficient roleplay sample-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Natural The Vulpix
Page 1 of 1