Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A time of Light and Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

A time of Light and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Melody slowly opened the door, and glanced outside her hometown, Little Wish, and slowly exhaled. Today she was going on an adventure. But she was having second doubts when her parnter, a Dratini named Ocarina slithered right next to her. It seemed even Ocarina, knew it was that day. She nodded at the Dratini, and together they walked outside of her house, and started to head to the outside world, passing the airport as they chose to leave their hometown village in favor of the Challanges that lay ahead. This is the start of several Pokemon adventures. This is the start, of Light and Darkness.
(ooc: Totally listening to To the Moon Main theme while writing this)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Jeff got off the plane and sighed. "Well flame, this is it. The region of Unova." He said, a Vulpix walking on his left side. "Vul. Vulpix~" It replied back. He had many adventures with the Ninetales that he used to breed the Vulpix, whose name was Fireseed, but he was sure to have many with it as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Malind woke up to something nibling at her feet. Jerking her feet towards her she gout ou of bed to see the sorce was none other than her Deino, "Good morning to you too." she said petting the blind Pokemon's head carfully. the dragon-type raised his head as he caught her scent and licked her wrist. "Today's the big day. let's go get ready!" she said to the Deino. Fixing some food for her life long friend Malinda went to get ready. Deino happyly went to his food as he heard the food rattle into the bowl. "Roxas, time to go!" the young girl cried with joy as the Pokemon finished his meal. "Deino!" he cried out leaping into her arms. With an excited chuckle malinda ran out the door. "Bye Mom, bye Dad! Love you!" she said before closing the door.

Ooc: Pokemon: Deino nicknamed Roxas
Level: 5
Moveset: Tackle(start)
Dragon Rage(start)
Focus Energy(lvl 4)
Nature: Timid, willing to fight
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:50 pm

She looked at the path of tall grass, knowing perfectly well that they would contain Pokemon. "Okay Ocarina, let's do this!" Melody said determindly and ran into the grass in a leap of faith. Suddenly a Lillypup jumped out, and she wanted to step back. But already Ocarina slithered in front of her. Melody collected herself and yelled out a command, "Ocarina, Wrap!" the Dratini immediatly wrapped herself around the Lillypup, but it realitated with point-black range tackle. Ocarina hung on. "Ocarina, you okay?" Melody said worriedly, but the Dratini nodded, "Okay then Thunder Wave!" The Dratini quickly sent a little electric type attack as the Lillypup started another tackle, it stopped the Puppy pokemon right in his tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 pm

"Okay, Ruru!" Samantha said. "Today's the day we go on our adventure." "Aahuu!" the ralst repled. She ran out of the house and smack into Malind. "Oh, sorrry! are you okay?"

(Pokemon- Ralts
Nickname-Ruru
Level-5
Moves- Growl-Start, Synchronoise-Breeding start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:05 am

The fresh air of a new start filled Cadence's lungs as she stepped off the bus. Of course, she wasn't the only one who deserved to breathe it in. "You've been patient, Ronja." she smiled, giving her pokeball a light peck before throwing it. "Now out you go!" a red light shot out of the pokeball as it hit the ground, revealing a stoic-looking female Squirtle. Scanning the area with her eyes, the turtle pokemon gave her trainer a small nod of satisfaction, along with the smallest ghost of a smile. "It's nice, isn't i-whoa!" she got cut off by the sight of two other trainers bumping into each other. "You guys alright?" she asked, hurrying over.

Pokemon: Ronja the Squirtle (Named after a pet turtle I had irl, as Cadence more or less is me as a trainer)
Level: 5
Moveset: Tackle(start)
Tail Whip(lvl 4)
Nature: Serious. She is a kind and caring pokemon, even though she seems stoic and uptight.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 pm

"What's going on over there, Flame?" He asked, the Vulpix replying confused. "Well, then let's find out." He said, going to the the three of them. "Yeah, same question." He said to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Roxas heard something from the right and started squierming. "What's wrong Roxas?" Malinda asked looking down at her Pokemon. Just then she felt something crash into her. Malinda felt Roxas leap out of her arms and he landed safely on the ground while she fell to her side. With a groan she got up slowly, "Dei deino.?(Malinda are you ok?)" the Pokemon asked licking her hand. Putting together the actions of the Deino Malinda figure what he was trying to say. "It's ok i'm fine." she said scratching the Pokemon's chin. She looked over to see what had bumpped into her, "Are you ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Cadence slowed down as she approached the other trainers. "Oh, good." she sighed in relief. "Looks like you guys are fine. Name's Cadence, by the way, and this is Ronja." she said, reaching out a hand to the trainer who was still on the ground. "Am I correct in assuming that you guys are starting on a journey, as well?"

Ronja casually walked up to her trainer's side when she mentioned her name. Giving the trainers a small nod, she took a look at the other pokemon. They seemed to be fine, as well. With nothing else to do, the Squirtle took in the rest of the surroundings. Yes, this would surely be a nice place to explore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 pm

"Uhhhhh.....Yeah. I'm okay." Samantha looked down awkwardly, because the girl she had rum into was almost a foot shorter than she was, and obviously older. Then she looked at the other girl. "You're correct about that, yes. My name's Samantha, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 pm

(I will be pulling out of this as I will be doing the MLP rp instead. I have put Tenshineko in charge of this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:57 am

"Okay, let's go!" Melody threw a Pokeball, and it bounced on the Lillypup, then encased it in a red light. It popped closed, then landed on the floor. Ocarina slithered back in wait.
One shake.
It was a new experince, catching a Pokemon, Ocarina she got ever since she was 5 years old.
Two shakes.
Three shakes.
Then it stopped moving, and the Lillypup was caught. She picked it up, grinning and clicked the button, and her second partner came out.
"Lillypup!" the puppy pokemon said.
"I'll name you, Recorder, Record for short!" Melody decided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Ooc: Posting order: Sakura, me(Tenshineko), Bronze, and Leaf.

IC: Roxas growled as other trainers started to gather. "Roxas it's ok. And yes we are. my name's Malinda, and this is my partner Deino, roxas." Malinda introduced her and her Pokemon. Roxas charged forward and tackled into Rojnia.(Deino tackles into almost anything. look it up on Bulbapidia.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:28 pm

OOC; XD okay. I know from Dex entries in the games.

IC: "Ruru, return!" A red flash of light caught the Ralts before she could be Tackled. The n she said, "Why don't we start out together? It's obvious we're all going on our journies." Samantha ran ahead to the route, then stopped. She saw a girl just... Catch a Pokemon. Snap, like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:37 pm

"Whoa!" Cadence jumped as Roxas tackled Ronja. Waiting until the Deino had calmed down, she then approached her partner. "You okay, girl?" of course, Squirtles have tough shells, and it would take more than that to inflict any serious damage to her. But it still didn't hurt to show that she cared. Retrieving a Potion from her bag, she gently sprayed the medicine onto the Squirtle's belly. "Yeah, that sounds cool." she replied, letting the spray work its magic. "I'm not really from around here, and it would be nice to travel with someone around my age who knows the region. Err, if that's okay with you, Ronja?"

Ronja winced slightly as her trainer applied the Potion to where Roxas had Tackled her. She admitted it, he caught her off-guard with that one. Though she was still being healed, she kept her guard up, eyeing the Deino cautiously. She had to make sure he didn't get the better of her, or anyone else again. Seeing the dark-dragon type calm down, she responded with a small nod, eyes still on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A time of Light and Darkness   A time of Light and Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

A time of Light and Darkness
Page 1 of 1