Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Thread Hunt!

Go down 
+3
Kat
the sunset hero
Venusian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Thread Hunt! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thread Hunt!   Thread Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

'ello! I'm Venus, and I just finished my first character, Robin. I'm trying to get some threads for her going so I can get started. If you think she might have an interesting dynamic with one of your characters, just let me know and we can hash something out~

Potential ideas:
- Robin's a Windrose Scout, so I can justify her going into any mystery dungeon (that she's capable of entering) for the purpose of writing a report. She also, well, tends to go along with what other people want, so it would also be easy to justify her tagging along for a guild mission.
- I'm especially interested in doing some of the Windrose Rumours! I already have an idea for the Shadowhue one, #2, but if you have inspiration for rumours #1 or #5, she's also capable of entering those dungeons.
- If you happen to have an outlaw character, I'm alright with her getting robbed. Punch the Vulpix. It probably won't give her any more trauma.
- Robin also tends to cope with her stress through indulging in violence and destruction in mystery dungeons. If someone caught her raising havoc, it would be a quick way to get a glimpse at the 'real' Robin, which could lead to some interesting places and dynamics.
- She tends to 'reflect' other characters, and echo their thoughts and opinions - someone perceptive enough to realize she isn't being genuine may lead to some interesting places.
- Halloween threads! I can help you sneak in a few last pieces of candy before the event ends.

Those are just potential ideas that were floating around my head! If you had thread ideas of your own, feel free to give me a shout. ^^
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

PostSubject: Re: Thread Hunt!   Thread Hunt! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 5:23 am

Gonna give this a little poke now that I have another slot open! If anyone might like to do something medium-to-fast-paced to help me in my Salandit Quest, give me a shout here or on discord~
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Thread Hunt!   Thread Hunt! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:38 pm

I'm definitely down for an assignment thread for you to finish up! Unfortunately, my Windrose character isn't updated nor ready to be used just yet, but I'll still gladly have a strong idiot bird accompany you for the ride :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread Hunt!   Thread Hunt! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread Hunt!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2