Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New to Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

Poké : 540

New to Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

After a long journey from Rainfront town Emmett finally makes it to Grassveil town excited to join the guild and start out on his adventures. upon first arriving he encounters a older pokemon struggling to carry their groceries and graciously helps them. After doing so he introduces himself and states hes here to join the guild, he gets a 'your a good little pokemon' and thanks the elderly pokemon and is on his way. Takes ten steps and remembers that he doesn't know how to get to the guild. But figures he will ask someone else to not bother the elderly pokemon he has helped any further.

Several hours later.....

Emmett is quite upset with himself he must have helped a dozen people by now but continues to forget to ask for directions, now wondering aimlessly through the streets. A bit lost but there are no other pokemon in sight, he begins pacing trying to back track to recollect how he ended up lost like this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 7:43 pm

As the topic drifted over to the guild, 'Loren' looked at the ground briefly. Though he didn't say anything about it, he had wanted to join it a couple of times himself. He had always refrained from doing so, though, because of a few reasons. First of all, he believed himself to not be fit for it in terms of strength. Then came the issues with the winters in Grassveil. Leaving the town every winter to avoid the low temperatures felt like it would be impractical, and he wasn't sure if the guild permitted long absences like that. Then came the biggest issue; who he was. Although he was eager to help and do good he was still, in the end, a kleptomaniac and a liar. That he was sure the guild would not be fond of.

Oh, we're talking about food now, the seedot realized after treading out of his internal gloom. Wait, did he say 'Rainfront'? Do we live in the same town? Cripes, that's not good. Yet he simply pretended to be grateful. Cake was a kind thing to offer someone, after all. "I'll be sure to!" he replied cheerfully.

After having responded to that, he took another look around the alley. If they reached the guild, his mission would surely grow more risky. Both Tusk and Emmett were headed there, so he probably would not get a chance to get the axew on his own even at their final stop, and there would be more prying eyes (as well as experienced explorers!) at the guild. Because of that, he wanted to find something he could use to create a diversion. The rest of the alley was fairly narrow and dim, with some crates scattered about here and there. Little to exploit, so he waited. As the light from outside began shining on both them and the new possibilities outside of the backstreets, 'Loren' absentmindedly answered Emmett's latest question, while really focusing most of his attention on their new surroundings.

"Wandering's fun. Y'know, just walking around and discovering stuff. Maybe visit a dungeon." That wasn't quite what he would have said, had he been honest. But this was still no day to be honest. And exploring wasn't exactly horrible either, so it wasn't 100% lies, right?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Poké : 440

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 9:58 pm

Tusk felt a bit shy at first about sharing his hobbies to others, especially since it's not a "great" hobby like others would be! But at the same time, he thought that telling would get him on their good side... and so he replied to Emmet's question...

-O-Oh... well umm... if you can call that a hobby that is... mine would be eating I suppose! And not just anything in particular, I... I love any kind of sweets...! A-And gummies too...!

The dragon type could be seen blushing, embarassed to have shared about his guilty pleasure of sweets...! It is what a little kid would like the most, except that he wasn't THAT young to have such a fondness of these things! Guess he didn't grow up as much mentally as he grew up physically...!

-B-But... I think you're right... I should give a shot at joining the guild... I just fear that it has certain rules that may not be... ideal for me... I don't know, can't give any examples...! But... I'd be happy to get some help getting into this guild...!
Back to top Go down
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 4:45 pm

"Ahh, an explorer and a fellow cake lover, Wonderful!!"
-Emmett responded happily while following along.
"I would be happy to help you in signing up with the guild my friend Tusk, after all it will be my first time as well, so we could learn together."
-Emmett continued responding to Tusk's worries.

Emmett paused briefly collected his thoughts and began again,
"'Loren' my friend, you said exploring is your hobby and you know the direction of the guild. Have you attempted to sign on with them at any point. I'm pretty sure that a good number of their missions involve dungeons and exploration it would be perfect since it matches your passion."

As he waits for a response he begins paying much closer attention to the ever narrowing ally way, although not to many places for a surprise, a tight alleyway could pose danger. Its much better to remain vigilant than to allow miss guided souls to assail you.
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 6:40 pm

"Well, the guild is nice and all. I like that it combines exploring and helping pokémon. However, I think I'm too much of a free spirit to tie myself down with orders and rules. I do what I want, and go wherever I want to. The guild's just too controlling for me, y'know?"

It hurt a little to keep talking about that, but he kept his act up well nonetheless. Something about spinning lies and pretending all of the time had made him quite good at it. Who would have thought? The way Tusk had behaved while talking about liking sweets had perhaps helped him a little in staying upbeat, too. In all honesty, it was quite cute. He would still be taking that charm, though.

The alleyway was very close to opening into another actual street, but the transition would not come without a hitch. As the group passed by a narrow offshoot of the alley, a pair of red eyes in the darkness lazily fell on them, then widened as they noticed what dangled from the neck of one of the passerby pokémon. The owner of the eyes got up on his feet, emerging from the darkness moments after the group had passed him, then hurried past them to block their way. As he faced the group with his arms out spread out to wall them off, the light from the streets behind him revealed the stranger to be a sneasel.

"Oi, oi! What's the hurry, you guys?" the dark-type asked, smirking. His scarlet gaze was obviously boring straight into the charm even before he continued speaking. "You know, my girlfriend said she wanted a charm like yours a couple 'o days ago," he began, now using one hand to point at Tusk's recent gift. "And I'm feelin' bone tired. Don't wanna go scour the whole damn town just for a stupid li'l thing like that. So I say you give me yours, before I give you these. We've got a deal, don't we?" He then gave a display of his one of his sets of snow-white claws, bearing a slight sheen from the light hitting them.

It was irritating for 'Loren' to face competition for such a plain item after all the other issues it had brought him, but there was no use in complaining (a slight scowl was definitely due, though). Getting through this unharmed (and preferably with the charm in his possession somehow) held priority. He just needed to find something he could do to manage just that. And though it took him a few seconds, the seedot came to realize that this occurrence could be helpful to him if he was lucky enough. What caused more discord than fear and potential fighting? And some chaos and distractions happened to be just what he needed. He looked over at his companions to see how they were coping with the mugger's sudden appearance, so that he could spring some sort of maneuver off of it. Though they were faced with a potentially violent pokémon, he was still dead-set on finishing his "task". To him, it didn't feel much like he was in danger at all; it was like he was disconnected from it, and viewing the situation from afar.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 8:47 pm

-Yeah, it's exactly what I fear the most about joining a guild, I think I need to... consider what I can and can't do upon joining the guild before making my decision... but... I'm still willing to try...!

After he said that, they were stopped by a Sneasel... clearly looking to have Tusk's charm! Even using the "for my girlfriend" argument... but when he actually threatened the dragon type, that's where he froze! He quickly grabbed his charm in his claws tightly, clearly showing sentimental value to it... he then stared into the eyes of the mugger, with a frightened look. He even started trembling from looking at his white sharp claws...

-N-No... I can't give it to you... I... I-I won't...! This charm means so much to me... I just got it as a welcoming gift! And I... I promised to Glenna that... I'd hold onto it! If you care for... your girlfriend... you'll make the effort on getting one yourself...! I'm sure she wouldn't like wearing something that isn't rightfully her's...

Despite being pretty weak and generally gutless, he still managed to bring up the courage to refuse a visibly dangerous pokémon. Was it the charm that he holds so dear that he is willing to endanger himself for it? Or is that he wasn't alone and that he thinks that they would gladly defend him must the Sneasel go the hard way... The Poliwag did say he was an inspiring paladin, wouldn't that be what one would do in this situation? Either way, Tusk decided to slowly take a few step backs to try and gain some distance away from the mugger... He was too afraid to say anything else as of now... he just kept looking at the Sneasel with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 2:19 am

Emmett thinks of himself as a nice understanding person, even if the person had threatened Emmett himself he would have tried being nice. However, this dark type didn't just demand his new friend hand over his belonging, he threatened him as well. His friends, clearly intimidated, are backing off but Emmett and his sense of justice cannot allow this.

Emmett steps forward puffs out his chest and proclaims,
"We might have come to a peaceful compromise had you not threatened my friends. But I am, if anything, willing to forgive your insult to our party if you apologize and leave, Thug. You will not be getting my new friends belonging, you will have to go through me instead."

The Sneasel slightly shocked but ultimately was amused smirks and says,
"Oi a tuff guy huh? Well I'd call yah a tuff guy but your mo' on da short n' round side."
Chuckling again as he looks down on Emmett,
"Since dat made me laugh I'll give ye one last chance. Hand over de charm or this 'ill get messy."

Emmett stood firm confident in his abilities readied himself,
"What I said still stands. If you have any sense YOU WILL be the one to walk away."

The Sneasel shakes his head,
"Aight don't say I didn't warn yah."

The Sneasel moves fast towards Tusk, much faster than Emmett was expecting catching him slightly off guard.
*Must be a Quick-Attack* Emmett thought,
Emmett summoning his strength and speed just barely manages to catch the Sneasel's leg with his tail. But not before he swipes at Tusk catching the charm in his claws and tearing it from his neck. Thankfully Tusk was unharmed.
*Emmett sighs inside.*
The Sneasel expecting to make purchase with his attack clearly looks surprised as he was stopped just before impacting the small dragon type. Catching the charm was in the plan but a surprised "Wha?" leaves his mouth.
Emmett then quickly spins throwing the Sneasel into a nearby crate, %CRUNCH% as the crate caves in from the impact. spilling out the contents of what seems to be rice out unto the street. Before the sneasel has time to gather himself Emmett fires a Water-Gun directly at the Sneasel.
"blu-h , bleb .. gargl- huah" the Sneasel makes out has hes soaked clean by the powerful burst of water. The Sneasel not down yet, summons some strength and fire off an Ice-Punch into the Water Gun freezing some of it on impact sending ice through the street. Giving him enough time to get to his feet.
Panting he squared up with Emmett clearly he underestimated the tadpole, begins again with another Quick-Attack.

This time Emmett is ready, he braces himself digs low and collides with his full weight into the Sneasel's attack. An audible sound of sucking wind can be heard, clearly this move of Emmett's has 'knocked the wind from the Sneasel's sails' so to speak. Emmett then point blank fires off another powerful Water-Gun directly into the Sneasel sending him back into the crate finishing both the crate and the Sneasel.

The swiftness of the knock-out causes the charm to fly through the air, Emmett seeing this, jumps and catches it in his mouth, since he has no hands to speak of, lands and performs what could be considered a super hero pose.

Emmett still with the charm in his mouth tries to speak,
"See 'ou gu's got nottin' to w'rry 'bout wit' me 'ear. Ahh, T'sk t'is belon' to 'ou."
Emmett then begins to walk towards Tusk to hand over the charm, but as fate would have it. Emmett slips on some ice created from the previous exchange. Fails to catch himself and lands face first, and there is very audible %CRUNCH% sound.

"OUCH!" Emmett exclaimed as he gets up and looks down to see that he has, on accident, very clearly broken the charm into numerous small different pieces. Emmett doubts that any amount of glue could repair it.

Emmett now mortified looks at is friend and bows his head and begins.
"OH MY ARCEUS IM SO SORRY TUSK I DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK YOUR CHARM PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! IF YOU WANT I CAN PA-***"

*** = as Emmett begins rambling off apology after apology with ways to make up for his clumsiness.
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 11:35 am

'Loren' found Tusk's reaction surprising. Honestly, he had expected the boy to bolt off the moment he was faced with a scary threat like that. Then, he could easily have feigned fear and followed, while their braver friend held the sneasel off. That would give him time alone with the dragon so that he could nab that charm once and for all. Seems I underestimated how gutsy he is. Oh well. I doubt this sneasel's just going to give up 'cause he can't scare us. I'll just strike when the fight's on instead. His guess about the thief soon proved itself to be correct, as he was flying at Tusk like a bullet after exchanging a few more words with Emmett.

The mugger's Quick Attack had resulted in him managing to snatch the charm from the axew's neck, a result that quickly prompted action from 'Loren'. All right! Now I can attack him, take it and dash, and it's not going to hurt Emmett or Tusk! he thought, skipping closer to the trapped sneasel. His target was soon launched right into a rice crate, however, forcing the seedot to spend even more time catching up. Before he could manage that, a Water Gun had been fired at the dark-type, who promptly froze it with his own ice-cloaked fist. The frozen shards that flew out of the ruined move had the nut flinching and stopping in his tracks, almost as if on instinct. Hours upon hours with colds, influenza and pneumonia had taught him that anything particularly cold was to be avoided any time he could help it. Sure, fearing a single ice-type move that much was perhaps overreacting a little, but he knew that his luck with illnesses was just that bad.

His hesitation gave the enemy enough time to shoot off in another Quick Attack, leaving him behind once again. It did not take long before the spindly guy was hurled back to his crate, though, this time luckily without managing to freeze the water that had hit him. But the charm is gone! Where'd it go? Looking around, he noticed it mid-air, the sunlight from behind making it glitter as the paladin tadpole who had fought its thief saved it from its fall. After landing and performing a pose that would have the seedot bawling his eyes out in admiration any other day, the poliwag headed for Tusk to return his property, babbling muffled gibberish. But in stark contrast to his excellent display of combat skills and heroism, his elegance failed him as he slipped on ice and face-planted on top of the charm.

"Hey, Emmett, are you okayy..." he began, then trailed off. As the water-type stood up, the charm was revealed to have shattered under the impact.

'Loren' was dead silent. While Emmett was desperately apologizing to Tusk, he just eyed the broken charm blankly. Nothing went through his head. It was like all his thoughts had been replaced by static noise.

Something outside of the conscious thought-department had changed, though. Something within him felt less tense. Like the threads in a tight knot loosening up, then falling apart and letting the strain upon them end. The object he had pursued was no more. He let his body lower slightly, so that the bottom of his acorn-shaped body was on level with his feet and supporting his weight as his train of thought rebooted.

And man, was it livid. How stupid he had been! There had been a mugging happening right before his eyes, and he had just stood there! Not helped, not fled to at least save his own shell; no, he had watched, like it would have no consequences. He or his companions could have been injured or killed! Not to speak of the rest of the idiocy he had partaken in just to get some jewelry! He had lied about his name, his home, his free time and ambitions - and had even been willing to ruin the last bit of trust Tusk held for other guys! A series of sharp shivers quickly claimed his body as their home.

Plain and simple, he had been one crazy jerk, and it was now dawning upon him just how badly things could have gone.

But Emmett breaking the charm had at least made the compulsion to take it dissipate. It was no longer the object he had fixated on. He tore his eyes away from its remnants, and looked over at his companions. This was probably for the best. But he had still created a persona he would have to play, and offered to show these two the guild. It was the least he could do after almost brewing up a mess like that.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Tusk froze during the whole conflict, at first he was surprised upon getting the charm off him, he tried to get it back quickly but the Sneasel caught it first... he would have been attacked if not for Emmet's help though, he could have been injured... but this attack went for the charm instead! That's when he froze as he looked at the two pokémons fighting each other, he was angry, but he was also too scared to help... scared of receiving the quick attack for real...

He only got back to reality when the fight seemed over, he saw the Poliwag with the charm in his mouth and going towards him to give it back! But that's when it happened... he fell on the ground, with a crushing sound being heard below Emmet... That's when he got back up and the three realized... It was broken to many pieces... most likely beyond repair...!

-No... m-my... charm...

He bowed down his head to the ground, eyes closed shut, clenching his claws where his charm once was and his body shaking... He wanted to cry so bad, even get angry at the Sneasel for causing all this... for causing the indirect destruction of what he promised to keep... but then he remembered what he promised to his mom, but specifically his dad. He also promised to... be strong and brave, to not ever cry for something not that serious... Yeah, that's right! He shouldn't get all sad... not when his wish is to become stronger on the inside...! He looked back at the Poliwag again, gently smiling and successfully holding back his tears despite his sadness being visible in his eyes... He began collecting whatever was remaining from the charm and put the pieces on his bag one by one as he replied to Emmet.

-It's not true... you got nothing to... apologize for... you stood up for me, Emmet...! You... saved me while I stupidly froze... I'd be ungrateful if I blamed you for this... actually if there's anyone here to blame... It would be that Sneasel! That charm would still be around my neck if it were not for this criminal... Well, I'm going to keep whatever remains of it, if there's any chance it can be repaired... If not, well... I'm sure there will be some ways I can use the pieces, maybe... create something else...! Either way, I want to keep my promise to Glenna, I told her that I'd keep the charm with me... no matter what... even if broken, it still exists, it's just... broken!

He gave himself a reason to not feel too sad about the broken charm, maybe there was hope for it to live on using the pieces... Worst case scenario, it will just remain in his bag forever!

-I left my home in order to grow up... to not become a cry baby anymore... I need to be strong and not cry just for a broken charm...! But I need to be able to defend myself too, it's brave enough to refuse a mugger, but it's dumb if I'm not able to protect myself in this case... which is why I... I make my decision to join the guild! I'd... I'd also like to protect those who can't do themselves... And to do that sort of thing, I need to get better... So that next time someone like him do the same thing to me or someone else... I'll be braver and actually help...!
Back to top Go down
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 5:27 pm

Aside from the flower shaped imprint in Emmett's stomach, which only he seems to notice primarily due to the skin on his stomach being see-through, and the charm no one seems to be injured from the confrontation with the hooligan. But upon hearing his friend Tusk's little heartwarming speech Emmett begins.
"TUSK I'D GIVE YOU A HUG IF I HAD ARMS!! But this will have to do, HAHAHAHA!!"
Emmett boasts and chuckles giving Tusk a tap on the back with his tail,
"You can always lean on me my friend, until you no longer need it. Lets work together on improving, huh? As for the charm its pretty banged up but I'm sure if we explain what happened to the nice lady who gave it to you she will understand, so don't worry too much about that as well."

Emmett also notices 'Loren' zoning out, *maybe it was the ice*,
"AHH, Loren my friend, don't look so glum. We made it through the encounter mostly unscathed, so cheer up my friend."
Emmett gives it a few moment to sink in then starts again,
"Well my friends let us make haste, we do not want to get there if/when they close."
Emmett says ecstatically still quite pumped from the recent encounter. But getting out of this narrow ally would be in their best interest. Emmett is strong but isn't confident in taking on more than one or two enemy's by himself. Rather than having his friend put themselves in harms way he'd like to be through with this alley.
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:20 pm

'Loren' too was touched by the speech, feeling the emotional impact within him despite not displaying it outward. The realization about how badly he could have messed up had drained him quite a bit, but he was glad that his more typical emotions were up and ready to go so soon after that. Sulking all the way to the guild couldn't possibly be much fun.

As Emmett told him to cheer up, he tipped his body forward in an attempt at nodding. "Right. It just caught me a little off-guard, that's all. I'm fine now." After the tadpole encouraged the group to get moving so they wouldn't be too late, he once again assumed his position as the guide, walking a metre closer to the alley's exit to show that he was ready to continue. There was next to nothing left of the dreary place before they would reach an open street. He had no issues with them reaching the guild now, so that was fine. It was quite liberating to not have to try and stop the two, really. "Sure wouldn't. Let's go!" he replied to Emmett. He had a point; the sun seemed like it would go down soon judging by the way the sunlight creeping into the alley was getting more orange.

While waiting for the rest of the team to join up, the seedot cast the defeated sneasel a glance. He certainly looked funny where he lay partially within a wrecked crate, complete with wet rice and ice shards. Like some weird dish I wouldn't ever voluntarily try. He figured the police or whoever found him next would deal with him if they did nothing, so he didn't mention him while he looked. The guy was defeated, the charm broken, and his girlfriend likely quite disappointed. What more was there to do?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 7:46 pm

Tusk shook his head upon hearing Emmet's proposition with a little smile as he closes his bag, ready to go again...

-I'll be fine, really...! I-I mean, if there's anytime I'd be willing to do that, it would be for something far worse... And of course I could ask Glenna for another charm b-but... I don't know if I'd be asking too much of her... I just barely got the last charm...

He started walking towards the Seedot, being his usual self again! That's when looked at the uncounscious Sneasel and thought... would it be wise to hope for the police or others to do the rest while the three of them are away? He could just wake up before one arrive... or the ones arriving wouldn't even be able to know what he had done since... other than the three, no one else was here as a witness!

That's when he got an idea, to make sure he's brought to justice and also as a way to repay Emmet for what he had done for Tusk... He got up to the Sneasel, grabbed one of his hands, and began to drag him, he planned on dragging the Sneasel all the way to the guild, or at least... until they saw an officer. It didn't seem that hard for him to drag his body, as he was able to walk at the same pace!

-Well we can't risk to let him awake free... If he wakes up and nobody finds him then, he would be a free mon! And we can't risk him doing the same... thing again to others... If we bring it to the guild or the police directly, it would proove at least Emmet's abilities to the guild! And it would make sure that he's brought to justice, right...? Might as well help you two with the use of my claws...! But uh... just to make sure, I think Emmet should watch my back in case he wakes up...! We don't want him to run away!
Back to top Go down
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:12 pm

"Normally a arrogant hooligan such as this tends to clean up their act after taking such a blow to their pride. But, you are right my Friend, bringing him to the local constable is the right thing to do. It should be a good ingredient to his rehabilitation sauce for his life."

Emmett pauses for a moment chuckles to himself for his food pun then starts back up.

"I shall bring up the rear then, i shall not allow the hooligan a moment to escape. Aside from that our friend, 'Loren' shall lead the way and hopefully where we deposit this individual should not take us too far astray from our goal."

After finishing his small conversation with Tusk he turns to 'Loren' and says.

"Loren, my friend, our guide, if you would please lead the way..."
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:07 pm

"Y'know Tusk, you're right. Good thinking."

The Seedot's lower eyelids rose as he looked at the Axew. That was about the closest he could come to smiling, the way his face was configured. He nodded to Emmett as the Poliwag asked him to lead again, still waiting a few moments before getting a move on. Just enough for Tusk to be able to pull the Sneasel out of the crate and over to the little group. "I think it'd be best to go for the police station. He'll probably end up there in the end no matter where we take him, so we might as well just go there straight away. Then we can hurry over to the guild."

As they moved out of the alley, the sun's dying orange light fully revealed itself, casting long shadows across the emptying streets of Grassveil as houses, shops and their last visitors for the day blocked it out. The Seedot looked around, studying the buildings and trees to figure out where in all heck his hunt for the charm had lead them. All while pretending to be confident and in control, of course.

"So, if you're starting exploration teams... have you guys thought of names for your teams yet? Oh, and are you going to look for others who want to join you, or go solo?" he asked the two, hoping to divert their attention from him staring the streets down by having them think of answers. He luckily did not have to hold their attention captive for long, though. Soon, the lineup of buildings began looking familiar. Very familiar. They were close to the police station already, it seemed. It was likely one of the easiest parts of Grassveil for him to locate, given that he had often waited outside of it after school as a child, until his mother finished work and walked home with him. Getting to the guild from there should be no big issue, once their brutish prisoner had been dealt with. And with the station now being in the guide's sight, it seemed that the robber would face some justice rather soon.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 5:28 pm

Tusk felt his heart warming up upon seeing that both of them agreed with his decision! He was so used to others that wasn't related to him not sharing the same opinions that he pratically didn't expect the opposite to happen this time. Despite the fact that this situation has no reason far having any kind of disagreement! This whole situation was yet another sign that... maybe, he judged way too soon guys to assume that they're all scary and... overall bad people!

But as they continued to walk, he was asked along dith Emmet... what name he should give to his team, or if he even want to be in a "team" at all! That... wasn't something he considered until now!

"Do I really have to think of a name? I mean... if I create team, that would mean having... teammates... eventually... and by having teammates in my team, that would mean... being the leader... a-and... I don't think I would be a good one, clearly I'm not the tyoe to lead others... M-Maybe at first I would want to... accomoany another team on their own mission! You know...? Learning the basics! ....Whatabout you Emmet? You uh... you seem like the type to lead others...! And you're pretty good too...!"
Back to top Go down
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 6:11 pm

Emmett followed along behind the other two doing his best to be observant of their captured culprit, who appears to still be out cold.

*heh, cause hes an ice type* - Emmett thought to himself.

From how out he appears to be, Emmett surmises that he wil probably still be out when they turn him over. it was at this moment when his new friend 'Loren' pointed out the idea of 'team names' which struck a chord with Emmett.

*Team names hmmm, i havent thought of that.*

Emmett ponders over this, his goal in life is to be a great paladin like his father once was, a knight of the highest order. For Emmett, he actually enjoyed helping people and protecting people who needed it, so a name came quick to him. All awhile deep in his ponder he almost misses Tusk's praise and restatement of the question.

"Thank you for the praise my friend, as for team names if I was to form my own. I would have to go with something like, 'The Laughing Knights.' I came up with this by how much I personally enjoy helping and protecting others, also adventuring with a team sounds fun. Now as of right now, albeit i may be good at a few things, i could do with learning the ropes. Weather it be me forming a team of newer members and learning as we go, or joining a more experienced team and learning more from them. Eventually though i would personally love to be the leader of my own group."

Emmett then thought to himself, had an epiphany then started up again.

"If I were to be so bold, mayhaps we could even join a team together. Your disposition does seem to make acquiring new friends difficult, Tusk. As for you my friend 'Loren', I am quite terrible with direction, I probably wouldn't have made it to town if i wasn't following along another group of travelers. You do not have to respond right away, Nay I will even understand if you refuse as we have all just met, but it is something to mull over."

After Emmett's proposal they seemed to pull up to the station almost as if it were on cue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New to Town
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next