Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Quest for Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

Quest for Peace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 12:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

"So, we need to find a 'shiny Volcarona', right?" Opal asked her new teammate for confirmation as they left the Guild's headquarters to tackle their first official job, "Do you know what one of those is? Maybe we should take a moment to look through that book Faye lent us."

The pair were raring to go, but how would they complete the task at hand without knowing what their client looked like, or at least the form they had chosen to appear as? The pokemon asking for assistance had been saying they were afraid to show their true face. What could have happened to make them feel so ashamed? Opal wanted to find out and give the bullies a stern telling off for upsetting another pokemon so.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cimche

cimche

Poké : 890

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 10:24 am

It kind of surprised Cimche when the big moth showed itself from the shrubbery, its wings fluttering as it made its decent. When they landed he could tell somewhat that their probable client was nervous, which Cimche probably not helping as he excitingly wiggled in place. He could see the Pokémon gaze roam as they tried gauge out the situation.

Hearing a mention about the badges had him hold his out, showing it to the winged Pokémon. "Made official today." Cimche said, posing with the badge. "And from the look of you, you must be our client." He said. Not sounding too reassuring with his words however
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:35 pm

"So new?" the 'Volcarona' sounded uncertain, "Oh, never mind. I'm just glad someone answered my request. I really hope you can help!"

"Of course we can!" Opal responded confidently, "Just tell us who's causing you trouble, and we'll go and sort them out!"

"Okay. There's a Shieldon called Rocky who lives in Grassveil. He constantly makes fun of my friend Cheese and I. Calls us weak and ugly. I've been too ashamed to show my face. Rocky's right, I'm just a pathetic blob in my true form..."

Their client sounded dejected, wings drooping slightly. Opal was beside herself with anger at how another pokemon could say something so mean.

"Hey, that's not right! You don't just go around saying things like that! That's awful!"
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:05 am

Cimche was taken aback from their clients words, actually standing still for a second, and almost losing his smile."Don't you think you're being a little harsh on yourself? I mean, you can transform. What's so pathetic about that?" Cimche walked closer to him, standing in front of him. "Plus why must you shield your true self away from everyone? I mean, from the looks of things he must of bothered you a lot. But you can't have one person tell you what's right and wrong. Unless it's your parents, or the law, which I guess is us."

"If you feel so discourageed about your form then why don't you show us it and see how we judge you, I'm sure its not as bad as you say it is." Cimche says as he tottors in place.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:01 am

Their client spent a few moments in thought. "You really think so?" they eventually responded, "My true form really isn't that impressive. Even my name is silly."

"Who cares how silly your name is? Everyone has more to them than a name. We all have different abilities. I can breathe fire. Cimche can copy things and heal others. You can transform, and that's actually pretty cool. I'd really like to make myself taller sometimes to see over hedges, but you can do that easily. You can be whatever you want!"

Opal had become rather excited, pawing the ground in front of her and wagging her tail.

"Anyway, I'd really like to see a ditto! I've heard about them in stories, but I've never actually met one before now! Don't you want to see a ditto, too, Cimche?"
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:18 am

Cimche nodded towards Opal in agreement, waiting to see if they're client would agree as well. The Volcarona shared glances with Cimche and Opal, and after a unsure silence they spoke, still sounding unsure.

"Well, ok. please be honest with your opinion." They said before they started glowing, their shape morphing as they gradually lost their size, shrinking to about half the size of Cimche. Once the light dimmed away he could see his form again, his true form. The first bit of movement being a little wiggle, his body bending forward unstably so. Looking down to the ditto as they stared back up somewhat shyly, averting their gaze, which consist of their body somewhat flattening as they averted their eyes.

"So..."" was all the ditto said as he waited for their response.

In a silly arm streached out movement Cimche examined the ditto from every angle, looking through him to see how somewhat transparent he was. "You're so squishy looking, like a gummi!" Cimche said, seeming to forget why the ditto went back to its normal form."Are you sure you aren't made of candy?"  He said as he stared very close to the ditto, continuing to examine its form.

(would it being a shiny Volcarona make him  shiny ditto by any chance?)Quest for Peace - Page 2 Quest_11
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 11:00 pm

(No, shiny transformation does not equal shiny Ditto. Unless you pull off a glitch involving sending the Red Gyarados to a gen1 game, I think.)

"Cimche! You can't eat him!" Opal cried out. She then addressed the ditto, "You do look squishy, but I think that's interesting. Do you, like, stretch or something to transform, or do you just... change?"

"A bit of both," their client chuckled, starting to feel a little more comfortable, "It's hard to explain."

The ditto was starting to feel more confident in himself. If he was a pathetic blob like Rocky had told him, then these two wouldn't be so interested in him, right? Was Rocky wrong? He had a good friend in Cheese the sliggoo, too. Cheese didn't care that he was unusual. Wasn't it his friends that mattered at the end of the day, rather than some bully?

"My... Uh... My name's Sponge, by the way."
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 12:13 am

"I-I was not thinking that!... kind of." Cimche said, whispering the last part, smiling nervously. Looking at his transparent body again he started thinking about the gummi he had in his pack, thinking about grabbing for it but thinking it would be rude to eat at that moment.

Hearing the name of their client made him internally laugh, making a comparison. "Heh, Cheese and sponge, you guys sound like the best of friends."

Hearing what Opal had to say about their client had him want to add his own opinion. "Wait, if you can transform into anything why don't you just transform into something scary or intimidating to scare off the bully? that would quickly solve the problem at hand."
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Sponge frowned at what Cimche had to say. "But that would make me a bully, which is just as bad. I don't want to be like Rocky. I just want to mind my own business and be able to show my face to Cheese again. He really is my best friend."

"If I had a Fire Stone, I wouldn't need to worry about people picking on me," Opal thought out loud, "But while I'd love to be an Arcanine, I don't need to be big to be amazing. It's what's on the inside that matters. And like I said earlier, we all have things that make each of us unique."

Their client noticed that the growlithe was so happy, even though she didn't look particularly mighty. He was a bit overwhelmed by her boisterousness, though he still couldn't help but smile a little. The spinda seemed a bit ditzy, but content. Nothing seemed to bother either of them.

This was what Sponge wanted to be like. He wanted to be happy and content. It seemed like a reasonable thing now. Rocky's mean remarks held much less meaning all of a sudden. He resolved that he wasn't going to let them get to him any longer.
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 10:21 am

"Hummmmmm… How should we confront this bully? I mean, should start with a talk to see if that would work, but what if that doesn't work? I don't have any other kind ideas." Cimche said, looking to at both Opal and Sponge for advice.

It seems like this would be Sponge's fight to fight alone. Wait... then why are they there? Oh yeah, moral support. Though he wasn't sure if sponge was emotionally ready to confront his bully, now seemed to be the best time to see what may help. Looking over to Sponge he could see him in a slight determined position, or at least more open then he was when he was shy. Seemed that Opals words got to him, seeming ready enought to deal with his conflict.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 1:08 pm

"I agree that we should have a little word with Rocky. I mean, we are here to help solve this, so why not solve it on both sides?" Opal declared. She was delighted that Sponge seemed more confident now, but wished to give the bully a good talking to. "That Shieldon will learn that his behaviour won't be tolerated. He'll change his ways if he knows what's good for him."

"You won't hurt him, will you?" came Sponge's question, sounding a bit uncertain, then confident once more, "I know we can take care of this peacefully. I'm sure of it."

"We'll promise not to hurt him. Not unless we need to defend ourselves."
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 3:04 am

"Alrighty then, lets go have a swell talk with this shieldon fella." Cimche said as he pointed to a random direction, though something occoured to him "Where is this sheildon at? not sure if I was told this already, I feel like I was." He asked.

Sponge looked kind of nervous, seeming hesitant to speak "I-i'm not sure where he lives but I've... avoided him sometimes in town. We can go to where I last saw him if you would like."

"Hmmm, guess thats what we got to work off of. I guess we got to ask around town again." He looked over to Opal. "What do think opal, ready to go ask more questions?"

(last sentence I was hinting to the point that your character has a keen nose, just a little way to shorten that part.)
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 6:38 am

"Am I ready? Of course I'm ready! Let's go show Rocky what for!" the pup cheered, then turned to Sponge, "I should be able to sniff him out if he's not where you last saw him. What does a shieldon smell like?"

"Uh... dirt?" came the puzzled answer. Sponge didn't possess Opal's sense of smell. Not in his natural form, anyway. Maybe he could turn into a growlithe and join the search if they needed to look for Rocky. He'd be helpful then, wouldn't he?
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 7:41 am

Cimche was kind of confused for a second, wondering why she would like to know their culprit smell. Though he guessed she must've been good at tracking, which could make finding this shieldon ten times more easier. "Well, I guess we should get a move on. Onward!" He said as he pointed the way he thought would be back to town, already staring to make his way to where he was pointing.

After getting a little bit disoriented in the forest after Cimche's lead they eventually made it back to town with sponge along as they entered the town, Cimche looking around already as if he know what he was looking for.

Last edited by cimche on Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 8:51 am

"Just... Just let me lead the way next time, okay?" Opal sighed with exasperation, "We nearly had a repeat of the other day."

Her teammate may not be the best navigator, but he sure was eager, she had to give him that. Sponge slid to the front of the group. "I'll show you where I saw Rocky last," he told them and started to lead them along. He took them down a few streets until they eventually came to some benches in the middle of a residential area.

"I ran into him in front of these benches. He likes to hang around here to see who he can pick on, but it doesn't look like he's here at the moment."
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:19 am

"You have to admit it was kind of fun yesterday though, right? It was like an action book I read a long time ago." Cimche  said as he mimicked an explosion. "... Then again I guess It wouldn't be a good idea to get lost again with a client huh?" he said with a nervous giggle.

Hearing sponge mention their target he begn to follow him, looking around and waving to some Pokémon as they passed on by through the town. Eventually they stopped when they made it to some benches lightly covered in fallen leaves, Sponge indicating that he saw the shieldon here.

"Hmmm... Probably. If we wait long enough, he will magically appear." Cimche said casually slow as he mustered up the straightest face he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest for Peace
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next