Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond   Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:36 am

First topic message reminder :

"Finally!" Bait grinned as she dove into the shallow waters of the pond, happy to finally be free of land. "God I hated standing there. I swear to Arceus, the moment I get the chance, I'm moving back to the sea." She started swimming along the shallow pond, looking for something to do. Eventually, she dove back out, sighing. "... This is so boring. Why isn't anyone around?"

(CYAN means that she is speaking underwater, and thus isn't expected to be understood by passerbys.)

Last edited by antonm1107 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond   Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:34 am

"Well, I don't really know what a town is," Isaac began, "but I need to find a bunch of pokemon so that maybe I can find my family among them. I've been looking for them all over the place since I left the oceanside.... You wouldn't happened to have seen them, have you?" He continued, ending in a hopeful tone. "They're kinda long and purple, and my mom has a tiny horn sticking out of her forehead." He hoped he'd given enough information so Bait could get an idea of what they looked like. Last time he tried explaining it to someone, they laughed and complimented him on his "healthy imagination", whatever that meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond   Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:28 am

"... You don't know what a town is." Bait stared at the riolu, dumbfounded. Where has this guy been all of his life? "So... You need to know where your parents are. Huh. Long and purple sounds a bit like an ekans, but I don't think that those things have horns. And either way, there aren't any at the town. Sorry, Isaac." The small frown she held quickly disappeared and she began swimming around the pond again. "You could go to the guild and make a request, though. Exploration teams are sure to help you out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond   Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:39 am

Isaac blinked once or twice. "Guild?" he asked. "Exploration teams? What do they have to do with anything? Are you saying they can help me find other pokemon if I ask them?" This could very well be exactly what he needed. "Why do they do it?" he continued, very interested now. Whatever they were, the fact that they held a special title proved to him already that they'd be strong enough to search places he was never able to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond   Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:00 am

"Different reasons. Some of them just wanna get paid, others do it to become stronger. Some guys want to explore and see new things, others just want an excuse to fight every rabid Pokemon they see. I think a fair few of them do it just to help people, but those guys are just plain weird. They usually stick together - erm, I mean they work together, just in case you don't get it - in groups of two or three." Bait kept on swimming around in circles such that it was as if she were a shark circling her prey. "I tried joining the guild earlier but, eugh, it's so complex. And I had to go on land. Something I hope never to do again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond   Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:53 am

Davonta walks into the area only seeing a Rilou and a Carvanha talking. As much as he wanted to join them he decides to climb one of the many trees around the pond when he found a sutible branch he could rest on he took his goggles on and held it in his hand and he slowly began to fall asleep. As he did so he accedentally drops his goggles on the ground unaware that he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond   Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Watching Bait swim circles around him had begun to make Isaac dizzy. He put his paws up to his head to clear it, but sank underwater as a result. It was then that he received an epiphany during a moment of clarity: He had to use the bathroom. His eyes widened as he resurfaced and quickly swam to shore, calling out, "I'll be right back!" Again in a rush, he missed the Pikachu who was sleeping in the tree as he jumped behind a bush to do his business.

About half a minute later he came back out, feeling relieved and moving with a much calmer demeanor. On his way back, he noticed something on the ground that he'd never seen the likes of before. He picked it up and wondered what it was while at the same time marveling at it. Whatever it was, he liked it. After a moment's thought, he figured it would probably fit on his head, so he donned it. Deciding they fit rather well, he headed back to the pond's shoreline, the goggles askew on his head, and hopped back in to rejoin his conversation. "Hey," he said to Bait. "Whaddya think this thing is?" he asked, pointing to his new accessory. If anyone would know, it'd be Bait. She knew lots of stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond   Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Bait looked at the Riolu - or rather, his accessory - before laughing. "Th... Those are goggles. Erm, they're good for... I have no idea. They look kind of good on you, I think!" Despite her best efforts, she couldn't keep her self from laughing more and more.
For she recognized those goggles. They belonged to the very Pikachu that took her to the guild. He was nice - a bit too nice, actually - and they had tried to join the guild recently but... something went wrong. Truth be told, she couldn't remember what, but whatever happened, they ended up not joining the guild.
And now the Riolu had them. Isaac. That meant the Pikachu was nearby.
She couldn't wait to see it's reaction.

(Davonta, I've adopted Brushfire's character, which means that everything that happened to it happened to this bait. So you and Bait have already met, though I've yet to RP with you personally.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond   Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:34 am

Davonta soon awakened from his nap he didn't notice his goggles were missing until he scratched the back of his head. "Where are my goggles." Davonta said to himself he began looking fantically for his goggles. Davonta climbs down the tree to see if his goggles were on the ground anywhere but he didn't find them. Davonta then noticed that a rilou was wearing them he walks over to the rilou. "Hey can I have my goggles back." Davonta said
(Ok I didn't know if you changed the info on bait or not)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond   Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bait's Refreshing Stay in the Pond
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2