Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Visage - A Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nevermore

Nevermore

Poké : 380

Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 9:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gaige had a sort of unusual air of confidence to him. He wasn't a coward by any stretch. though he did have a new companion. The two were both rather new in town, the shuppet having arrived little more than hours ago. Both having nowhere to go decided upon taking their chances with the guild. It was after all one of his main reasons for travelling here, a vow to strengthen himself and perhaps also make a decent life for himself. The two approached the entrance which is where he'd stopped.

"Ready?" He asks, taking a breath, "This is it, the start of something new. A blank slate."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

Poké : 400

PostSubject: Re: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 7:45 am

The Snorunt listened to the Shuppet, as it agreed to the tour around the guild. Felicity just nooded, on agreement as well. "So... When are we going to get started? Now? Later? Tomorrow!?" She jumped, running around, until she tripped and fell. "Okay... I should not have done that..." She got back up, cleaning the dust off her clothes. "Anyway, Feya... or guildmaster... or whatever you want me to call you, will the team registration be long?" The Snorunt wondered.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Faye nodded, as everyone seemed to be fine with her giving the trio a little tour around the Guild – pretty excited, actually. Well, all except… The Kecleon, Yooka. She had gotten rather quiet all of a sudden, even looking a bit tense, but… But perhaps she was just being nervous. The Meganium had her usual gentle smile on her lips as she turned her gaze in the direction of the other two, a soft chuckle escaping her mouth.
"Please try to be careful, dear," she instructed the rather excitable Snorunt that had managed to trip,
"It won't be taking very long. Now–"

The Guildmaster had already prepared to guide the way, but before she even managed to take one step, Yooka suddenly spoke up, apologizing – and indeed the entire Kecleon took on a quite desaturated hue as if to emphasize her mood! Faye didn't manage to say anything before the Pokémon dashed away from her and the rest of the group – though she did not leave the Guild, instead running deeper.
"Ah–" was all the Meganium managed to say, one of her vines extending slightly from the flower around her neck as if to reach towards Yooka.

"Oh, dear. I hope I didn't scare her off…"

((Heh, well, I won't pay attention to that line in-character yet, in case you would like to change it, NothingTrendy.))
Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:25 am

Gaige blinks, letting out a rather confused sort of coo. That was... well, sudden to say the least. Then again, the Kecleon had sort of joined on a whim after all. He couldn't blame her for the lapse in memory, after all she'd probably approached the guild with her own intentions. The group's meeting was virtually as quick a her departure.

"I wonder what that was all about... I certainly hope we'll meet again." He says, turning to the Snorunt. "Anyways, looks like just the two of us now huh?" He grins. "Anyways, you ready to start this tour?" He asks before turning to Faye.

"I don't think it was you, I wouldn't worry myself over it."
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 pm

The Snorunt seemed a bit confused as the Kecleon left them. "Well... that was unexpected!" The Snorunt looked back as the Kecleon left. The Snorunt seemed a bit sad, but she then laughed it off. The Snorunt looked at Gaige, as he asked her about the tour around the guild. "Yeah! I'm ready for the tour!" She paused. "Tours are always fun to attend in any given moment!" Felicity shivered.

The Snorunt then looked at Faye. "So... Where will we start, Miss Faye? At the boards?" The Snorunt jumped. "I mean, we can start anywhere you want, I can wait!" Felicity lied, looking away as she said that.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:32 am

Faye had been surprised, but as more time passed, it was easier to come to terms with what had just happened. Yes, perhaps it was an understandable reaction… And she certainly wasn't going to force anyone to stay. Perhaps, in the future, she would see the Kecleon again, but for now, she turned her attention in the direction of the two other Pokémon. Yes, she had promised that tour and the two already seemed to be excited about it.

"Oh, yes, that sounds like a good place to start. It is nearby, after all," the Meganium nodded before she took off, her steps relaxed and careful. She didn't seem like she was in any hurry – but most of all, it was very important that she didn't accidentally step on a smaller Pokémon she didn't see! The Guild was rather packed, after all.

"The mission board is where we put all the jobs that have been submitted to the Guild, free for any team to take – as long as it hasn't been deemed too dangerous for their rank. The rewards are yours for the taking, but the Guild will take a part of the Poké…"

Faye had started to explain, making her way through the Guild without wasting too much time on a single thing. There was the board, of course, but every new team of course had to know about the dining hall as well! The Pokémon they met while on their tour were all quick to greet them – or at least the Medanium, but perhaps she just was so large and easy to notice by everyone. She went through the overall layout of the building, though she passed through the sleeping quarters rather swiftly, as they would be back there later. In the end, it was the door of the Guildmaster's quarters – her quarters – where she stopped.
"And this would the be Guildmaster's quarters, where new teams are to be registered. Are you still interested, dearies?"
Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 5:55 am

Gaige nods. "Of course, that's why I'm here. As for you?" He asks Felicity, who he'd assumed was more than eager to begin. "I do have some questions though, I assume that's not too uncommon though, no?"

Taking a breath, he opens with "In regards to the amount taken, how much are we talking? I'm assuming it's nothing unreasonable of course. Also, is there a limit to the amount of jobs we're allowed? I mean, I plan not to take in anything that wouldn't get done but I'm simply curious."

He then turns back to Felicity. "What about you, anything you wanted to ask?"

(On an unrelated note I owe you both an apology. I've been busy with work and school as of recent.)
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 6:12 am

Felicity seemed to be daydreaming when Gaige was talking with Faye, she had a dream about her and Gaige bwing the best team! Her eyes sparkled, but she got interuppted by Gaige.

Because she didn't want to scream at him she just shook her head. "Nope! I just want to start!" Ignoring the firsy question completely. She said, as the Snorunt ran inside of the guildmaster's quarters, looking around, the Snorunt looked back, as she doupted her thoughts about ejat she just did in front of them.

Felicity walked back and bowed to both of them. "I-I'm sorry that I did that! It was really rude..."

(It's okay, Nevermore~)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:09 am

"I'm sure that depends on your definition of 'unreasonable', dearie," Faye chuckled, many excited would-be Guild members not really bothering to ask much about the Poké. Yes, it did seem like most Pokémon joined for other reasons, not for the money or the rewards – and for that, she could be thankful. That was what made the Guilds work in the first place.
"The Guild takes most of the Poké for upkeep. You will be given free meals and possible medical attention if needed, even if you're not having much luck with finishing missions. Any extra items the clients might give to your Team as a reward are yours to keep, however," she explained, her gaze gentle as she looked at the Shuppet.

"The only limit for jobs is your rank, usually – occasionally there might be something else, due to a client's wishes or other potential reasons, whatever they may be. But you can do as many missions as you want, as long as you fit all the criteria," the Meganium finished with a nod. She had prepared herself for more questions, but the Snorunt did not offer any of her own. No, suddenly Felicity had just rushed right past the two of them in her excitement, right into the Guildmaster's room.

And there was no one there – obviously, as Faye herself was standing outside the door. It had been a surprising thing to do, yes, but Faye couldn't help but laugh softly, not at all upset.
"Don't worry about it, dear. Just be sure to not run headfirst into danger when you head out on your first mission," she smiled, starting to walk into her room herself,
"Please, do have a seat if you'd like."

One of the Meganium's vines motioned towards the two chairs in front of a sturdy desk, a few bottles of ink sitting on its surface. The back wall was covered in shelves full of many, many books and potted plants, making the room lush with greenery. A closet stood in the corner, but its door was closed.

((No need to apologize! Not only are you not slow at all, you're allowed to have this "real life" thing I hear some people talking about occasionally.))
Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 1:35 am

"No, no worries there. Perfectly fine." Gaige nods. He did have to admit, the inclusion of the amenities was more than fair enough. It wasn't like they'd simply hoard it, right? And hopefully they wouldn't find themselves on a losing streak anyways.

Entering the chamber himself, Gaige chuckles once more. "We certainly can't have that, especially seeing as I can't haul you out of harm's way." He turns to Faye, "You know, I really envy you and the ability to actually grasp things. It's hard to do things without... well, any limbs!"

He then simply hovers himself over it, seeing as he sorta lacks the ability to sit as well. Or a body whatsoever, come to think of it... "I assume that now is when we get a start on the paperwork and whatnot then? Some assistance might be required for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Visage - A Beginning    Team Visage -  A Beginning  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Visage - A Beginning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2