Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A confused affection.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A confused affection. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A confused affection.   A confused affection. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Camroth sighs, kicking a pebble as he walks through town. "How come Aaron gets a girlfriend? I mean I know that he known her for a while, but I wish I had one too." Camroth asked himself. Ever since he has found out that his brother has a girlfriend, Alona, He felt a ping of Jealousy. He doesn't hate his brother, far from it. But the way he explains how he and Alona shows that much affection with each other, Camroth wanted that kind of affection as well. The problem lies with how he'll find someone to be affectionate too, Which lead him to the mission he's in now.

"I know it won't be easy, but maybe there is someone I could chat up at the fountain area? There has to be some girl I could talk to... Truth be told, as confident as he is, he struggles talking to a girl. He took it from Alona that all girls are scary and fear that he would say the wrong thing. Hopefully that wasn't the case, as he starts to make his way to the water fountain.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

A confused affection. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A confused affection.   A confused affection. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:43 am

Geo blushed, embarrassed that the deino had caught her. "W-well... it's just... e-everyone makes fun of me for it," she admitted, pawing at the ground again. She was nervous as she reached up a paw to adjust her ninja headband, thankful that the deino couldn't actually see her headband and ask her about it.
Back to top Go down

A confused affection.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2