Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

This is not Festivity forest.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

This is not Festivity forest. Empty
PostSubject: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 6:26 pm

(Energy: 20-5=15)

Chase liked looking for eggs in Festivity forest, despite his bad eyesight. He had met a decent amount of Pokemon so far. He had gone to Grassveil after he got tired of hunting eggs. Once he was done resting, he had decided to go there again. The event was going to last a few days. It was a rather big event after all.

Chase was really excited. He was thinking about what he would find today. He could make out a forest further on the path. That had to be it. Chase started running. "Festivity forest, I can't wait. I will be able to look for eggs again."

The forest was coming closer and it was starting to become more clear. Then he stopped at the entrance. Many emotions were going through him when he looked around him. Shock, sadness, disappointment, and a bit of anger towards himself, all because the forest in front of him was not Festivity forest. Did he get lost? What was he supposed to do now?

Last edited by Evana on Tue May 24, 2016 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:49 am

Clara 17

No Further Info
The weather was clear and the sun was high. The tree tops shielding the forest below of the harsh rays of the sun from those who are sensitive to them. It was an excellent day for an egg hunt… for those who are in the right location that is.

Clara however, was not here for any festivities of any sort. She wanted to keep isolated from others as she usually has. She instead, enjoyed her surroundings as she kept an eye out for supplies she would need. The need for such supplies are ever constant as for someone that does not like to go to shops very often, she has to forage for her own supplies.

Clara had been walking along the pathway of the forest. Clara listened to the sound of the light breeze brushing up against the tree tops. She loved nature, and practically everything about it. Her guard currently let down as she enjoyed her surroundings, she was unaware of anyone that may be in the area.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:20 am

Chase sighed. Well, it was not Festivity forest, that was for sure. The white Eevee wondered where he had gotten himself to. He looked up and thought he could see some blurred pink spots in the trees, but it was really hard to tell. He couldn't see good enough to actually be able to tell. Chase figured he would find out where he was by exploring the forest. He might as well do that since he was there.

The white Eevee walked deeper into the forest, his senses on sharp. Although his eyes weren't good, he could still hear and smell good enough. Chase stopped. He could smell something up ahead. He couldn't tell what it was, except that it was a Pokemon. He hoped it wasn't a feral. He didn't want to end up fighting.

Chase sneaked towards the source of the smell, a blurry figure appearing in the distance. He was not able to tell what Pokemon it was yet, but they would surely notice him if he moved closer. Because of this, the Eevee decided to hide behind some bushes and watch the Pokemon, trying to figure out if it was a feral or not.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Clara 17

No Further Info
Clara continued to walk along the pathway as she took in the scenery with a smile on her face. She was currently walking away from the eevee that was behind her, still unaware of its presence. The ralts remained silent as she traveled.

The ralts froze when she heard something enter some bushes from behind her. hm? The ralts turned around and looked around. That small sound seemed to snap her back to reality that she was in a forest, possibly with other Pokémon in the area. As she remained still, she focused in on the emotions in the area.

One other emotion other than her own was there. The emotions didn't seem hostile or anything, but part of it felt as though someone was annoyed with something. Besides those details, the fact that someone else was nearby had caused the ralts some alarm. She took a step back as she tried to focus on the exact location of those emotions. She only knew it was somewhere in her view.

Slowly taking steps backwards, the ralts was now a bit worried. "er…. I should have been paying attention…" she said to herself quietly… Possibly just loud enough for the canine to pick up on. First step, second step… third step…  fou—"Ah!" -THUMP-.

The ralts tripped on a root that protruded out of the ground ever so slightly. Still enough to catch her off guard and cause a fall.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Chase glanced at the figure before him. It didn't seem to have noticed him yet. The white Eevee wanted to follow, but accidently rustled the bushes as he moved. Knowing the other Pokemon probably noticed him, he hid again. He really hoped he didn't encounter a feral. Chase listened very carefully to his surroundings. He could hear a voice. That meant the stranger was no feral. That was a good thing. The Pokemon said something about that she should have been paying more attention. There was a hint of worry in her voice. Had the Pokemon noticed him?

Chase heard a yell and a sound further. It seemed as if the stranger had just fallen down. Chase hesitated and came out from behind the bushes. "I'm sorry, miss. Did I scare you? I didn't mean to do that." The white Eevee said as he moved towards the other Pokemon. As he moved closer, he could distinguish the stranger to be a Ralts. "Are you ok? Here, let me help you." Chase offered his paw to the Ralts. He hoped she didn't get hurt because of him.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 9:00 pm

Clara 17

No Further Info
The ralts almost went into a panic as she felt the emotions get closer, before she had the chance to attempt to get away. The Pokémon quickly apologized for startling the ralts. Still not having fully processed this, she attempted to get up only to stumble on herself before the Pokémon reached her.

The ralts shivered for a moment before she finally realized the Pokémon meant no harm. Once it reached her, it asked her if she was alright.

"eh… ya…." Clara responded as she rubbed her head. Seems she might have hit it the second time down. It took Clara a moment to realize she was being offered help up. When she did realize, she slowly reached out and pulled herself up with the assistance provided by the…

Clara paused for a moment after getting up. She had never seen a white eevee before. "Th-Thank-you… you have w-white fur?" she asked without thinking of the possible implications of such a response.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 9:45 pm

Chase had really startled the Ralts, it seemed. He smiled when the Ralts mentioned his white fur. "Yes, I do. I suppose this is rather surprising for you. It is a rather unusual color after all." The Eevee said in his usual, calm tone. As far as he could tell, the Ralts wasn't dangerous. Chase wondered if she was able to tell the reason his fur was white. As far as he knew, she was not able to see his red eyes because of the sunglasses he was wearing.

Chase looked at the Ralts before him. She didn't seem dangerous to him. The first impression he had of her was that she was rather shy, or maybe got scared easily. It was hard to tell how she was at this point. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Chase. I came here to explore the forest." The Eevee spoke to the Ralts in a friendly and calm voice. He had no intention of hurting her, and wouldn't mind making a new friend. He didn't think it was a good idea for the girl to explore the forest on her own. Maybe he was being too worried.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:53 am

Clara 17

No Further Info
Clara looked around awkwardly as the Pokémon spoke. The emotions that came off the Pokémon seemed to come off as though they were worried. However, Clara seemed to ease up a bit as the eevee spoke. Eventually it introduced itself as Chase.

"I… My n-name is Clara." she responded back after Chase introduced himself. She didn't mention why she was there. There really isn't a reason to it anyways. She was just enjoying herself.

Clara was very curious to the reason behind the fur color. However, she wasn't going to ask about it. She felt that it might offend the Chase, fearing that they will attack her. ((Getting paranoid clara? XD))
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 2:34 am

Chase smiled as the Ralts introduced herself. [color#ff2e4d]"It's nice to meet you, Clara."[/color] He spoke in his usual, friendly tone. The Eevee had heard that Ralts had the ability to sense the emotions of other Pokemon, but he had never met one before. "I'm sorry for asking, but is it true that you can sense the emotions of other Pokemon? I had heard it before but I never met a Ralts like you." He hoped it was not rude to ask. The girl seemed shy after all.

Chase looked around him. He still had no clue where he was and sighed. It seemed he had no other choice but to ask. "Say, this is probably going to be a dumb question but...where are we?" It was not unusual for Chase to end up getting lost, but he rather did know where he had ended up.

Evana carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
This is not Festivity forest. DZNZaz3 , This is not Festivity forest. La94TiN
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:43 am

Clara 17

No Further Info
Clara remained silent for a moment as the fox asked her if she truly had the ability to sense others' emotions. After a moment, she finally nodded her head slowly in response. After getting the response, the next question seemed to be fired, one about their current whereabouts.

"um… we're in Pecha forest…" The ralts responded as she nervously rubbed her one arm. The emotions that seemed to come off the eevee seemed more and more complex as time went on. The previous emotions she had felt from him were now mixed in a giant pot of emotions. Currently unable to distinguish what is the most dominant emotion the Pokémon had at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:26 pm

Chase smiled at the Ralts in front of her. He was happy that she answered his question. Although his eyesight wasn't the best, he could clearly see her nodding. "Oh, so it really is true. Forgive me for asking such a strange question." Chase said to Clara. It was not that he didn't believe Ralts could sense emotions, he just wanted a Ralts to confirm they could.

The white Eevee looked around him again when Clara said where they were. "Pecha Forest? I have never been to this forest before. I just...somehow ended up here." Chase said. He was not going to mention he was originally planning on going to Festivity Forest. He never liked to admit he got himself lost, which often ended in him getting even more lost. Clara might know her way around the forest. Chase wondered if he should go with her or not.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Clara 17

No Further Info
Clara carefully watched the Pokémon for moments as they spoke. Its emotions were a mix that she couldn't quite unravel herself… She wasn't too practiced in the skill despite it being natural to her. She had only used it to know when someone was there and was only able to pick up on certain types of emotions. Usually distinguished between negative and positive emotions.

Clara tilted slightly to the side as the Pokémon stated they hadn't been to the forest before. "em… you're here now." the ralts stated with a slight smile. After speaking, she looked around for a moment, attempting to pick up on any other emotions in the area.

Currently, there were no others besides the eeevee's and her self's.

Coaster carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
This is not Festivity forest. O9xqXFR , This is not Festivity forest. O9xqXFR
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:32 pm

What Clara just said was rather amusing. Chase knew pretty well that he was in Pecha forest now. "Well, that is true. This is just my first time here. Or maybe I have been here before and I forgot." The white Eevee spoke with an amused tone. He wasn't really able to hide it.

Chase then looked more serious at Clara. "Can I ask why you are in this forest? It is rather dangerous here, isn't it?" Chase asked. He didn't know how strong the ferals were or how strong Clara was, but he didn't want her to walk alone like that. "Would you mind if stick with you for as long as we are in this forest? This is a lot more safe than when we travel around here on our own." Chase not only wanted to keep the girl safe, but also hoped that she would be able to help him out. He was still lost after all.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Clara 1

Pokemon

2 x Pineco

Status

Nervous
Clara looked at the eevee as it said that it might have been there before. A new thought entered her head… why was this eevee here… she didn't see many of them in this part of the forest herself. It was just a thought though. She didn't feel the need to ask either.

As the Pokémon seemed to grow more serious, it asked her what she was doing there. This made her look away for a moment. She didn't have a reason… at least… not one with an actual purpose. She was only there to enjoy the scenery and to gather some supplies if she stumbled across any. She wasn't in desperate need of supplies, just always keeping an eye out for them.

"I… em…J-just taking in the view." she said in a somewhat unsteady tone. It was quite clear she wasn't one with socialization.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:25 am

(Items to find: Swift Seed, Pink Gummi)

Chase did not have the best eyesight, but he could tell from the tone of her voice that Clara was rather nervous. He should to be more careful with what he says. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything." He told her in his usual calm tone. "Well, that is rather nice. Sadly, that is more difficult for me." Chase had no problem with telling about his bad eyesight. It was rather clear he had no normal eyes, although they were protected from the light by his sunglasses now.

The white Eevee looked at Clara. She still hadn't answered if he could come with her or not. Of course, considering how nervous and shy she seemed to be, he didn't expect that she would allow him to explore with her. The white Eevee wondered how he could make the Ralts feel more comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not Festivity forest.   This is not Festivity forest. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is not Festivity forest.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next