Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Endless Forest!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

The Endless Forest! Empty
PostSubject: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:28 am

It was a beautiful morning in a very large forest, the sun just rising. Inside a small grotto in said forest, many Pokemon lay asleep. It is now that they start to wake up to their next adventure.

Celia sensed that something was wrong ever since she fell asleep. Her sixth sense was saying things through her dreams, and the Solosis was able to read almost all the signs her dreams gave her. Still, it wasn't much wasn't much. The future was always changing and could never be pin-pointed. There was something about a forest and many other Pokemon, including an Oshawott and a few others. Celia decided that this was the time for her to wake up.

Celia opened her beady black eyes. She was stuck in a tree. She wriggled out the leaves by vibrating herself but a few leaves were still stuck in her green membrane. She sighed and dealt with it. Almost all the Pokemon in her dream were there, if not all. Still, she had no idea where she was and she was almost sure these Pokemon thought the same. She sent a small psychic jolt to each Pokemon, in an attempt to wake them.
---
Eve was snoring loudly, using leaves as a blanket. Whenever she slept she ended up in the most confortable position possible, even if it was several feet away from her bed. She rolled over when Celia's jolt hit her, mumbling something random.

(okay, posting order is going to be the order you guys post in first, so only post once until everyone has. Also, posts where I use important NPCs will be marked, so don't count them as part of the posting order. Begin!)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:37 am

A Taillow, Ciriya happened to have landed awkwardly, balanced between two tree branches. After the jolt of psychic energy reached her, she began to stir. Her movements caused her to become unbalanced and she fell through a gap in between two branches. Luckily she spread her wings in time to glide back upwards and avoid injury.

Sighing in relief, the Taillow soared upwards back into the tree, landing neatly on a branch near to where she had fallen from. It was from there that she began to examine her surroundings.

What immediately grabbed her attention was the still sleeping form of a Snivy at the base of this tree. The Grass Snake Pokemon was still curled up, seemingly ignoring the effects of the jolt of energy in favour of a longer rest. Either that or it was just being ignorant. Ciriya shrugged it off for now and turned her attention to the multitude of other Pokemon in the grotto.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Verthos the Ferroseed was clinging to the wall of the grotto. As the psychic energy finally reached his mind, he opened his eyes. This wasn't his old cave and those rocks he was holding onto weren't his old rocks. Where was he? Why was he here? And who were all those other Pokèmon nearby?

----

A strange energy passed through the systems of Isciar, the Porygon.
"Unknown energy signature detected. Beginning reboot. Reassembling polygons...25%...60%...100%. Reboot complete. Analyzing surroundings...location unknown, multiple biological lifeforms detected. Commencing observation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:58 pm

The shaking branches caused a leaf to fall onto the beak of a sleeping Torchic. It didn't, however, stay there for long, as the psychic jolt kickstarted her brain, startling her into incinerating the leaf. "Wha-who's there?" she hissed, her newly opened eyes scanning the area warily. There were a few other pokemon nearby, but none of them looked hostile. Confirming that there was no danger, Garuda calmed down and walked over to her still snoozing former teammate, Cyan. "You were lucky you were a dark type just now, you know that?"

A poke with a talon woke Cyan from her slumber. "Whu-ey, whuh wuz that for, Garizzle?" she mumbled, rubbing her eyes with her arm. "Not cool, girl. I was havin' this totally rad dream 'bout-the heck is this place?!" the Sneasel exclaimed, quickly jumping to her feet. "We were really out for the count tonight! I mean dang, how the hizzy did we even get here?" she rambled as she ran around, exploring the nearby tunnels. "Man, it's gonna take FOREVZ to find V in this place."

(V=Cyan's nickname for her trainer, Valerie. Garuda, being more formal, refers to her as Master. I hope it's okay for them to formerly belong to a trainer? It said so in the signup thread, so...
Also, expect Cyan to give the others totally rad nicknames, as well XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:25 pm

In a small section of the forest, trees stood, severly burned and scratched, their leaves charred. Near one of the damaged trees lay a Charmander, its face scarred. Incinerate, after training heavily, collapsed with exhaustion and fell into a deep sleep. However, that sleep was soon inturrupted by a strange psychic jolt. Alarmed by the energy, Incinerate jumped up and let loose several flaming embers from his mouth, only to realize no one was around.

"Wha?! Show yourself!" he yelled, frustrated. The Charmander looked around. None of the area looked familiar, not even the burned trees. "W-where the hell am I?! None of this makes sense!" Incinerate stomped angerly around, looking for any signs of life who may have some answers, and/or attacked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Does Arceus exist? Is Dialga superior to Palkia? Is Giratina truly evil, or is he simply being what nature intends?
These questions are subject to debate all the time, and it really irks me that nobody focuses on the biggest question of all.
Does it freaking matter?!
No. No it does not; all that matters is existence in itself. Forget about all of this ponyta piss and focus on life as it is, because that's where the fun is.
- Ryan Greene, Bob's trainer.

Bob awoke, but didn't open his eyes yet; he was trying to figure out the significance of that quote. Existence was all that really mattered, rather than the deities that are believed to govern it. Why did he remember that?
The Wurmple opened its eyes and looked around. The sun hung low in the sky, but was not blocked at all by the multitude of trees that surrounded him. The trees didn't surprise him; he had just been in the middle of a route to... Actually, he couldn't really remember, but they stopped and made camp in the middle of a forest.

"Ryan, I think it's time to get up." Bob looked in the direction of his trainer. "The sun's rising, an- huh?"
It was then that Bob noticed that something was amiss; the tree layout was different from where he had slept. The campsite was completely gone, as was his trainer. He didn't think there were any humans nearby, nor any manmade structures. They weren't anywhere near Fortree - the place that they had just left. What was going on?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Genni groaned and opened her eyes. "Uungh.... Wait, this isn't my treehouse! What am I doing here?!" She plucked a Berry off a bush nearby and popped it into her mouth. She closed her eyes, revelling in the sweet flavour it sent through her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 pm

(CRAP WE FORGOT PIKASHOCK IM SORRYYYY New Posting Order: Me, Jay, Savato, Leaf, Silver, Ant, Bronze, and Pika Please, forget this post ever happened)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:16 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the inconvenience XD))
Isamu let out a small yelp and jumped up from his position, which had been lying on his stomach on the ground. He quickly looked around, checking for anything nearby that had done that and noticed several other pokemon standing nearby. Feeling a bit nervous about the situation and everyone's reactions to their apparently new surroundings, he didn't say anything, opting to stay silent and let everyone else figure things out. After all, there was the chance that some of them weren't exactly the friendly type. With this in mind Isa walked over to a nearby tree, sitting down by it for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 am

(yay things are orderly again, and @Leaf: As long as they never find their trainer in the forest, I'm okay with it. :3)

Celia actually regretted waking everyone up. Now her claustrophobia was acting up. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in (she was able to filter the air out of her membrane), thinking of what to do next.

There were breaks in where the trees grew, Celia noted, making pathes out of the grotto. They would probably have to go through there....

---
Eve opened her eyes, still half asleep but at least uncomfortable enough to wake up. The Oshawott got up. "What time is it..?" she asked groggily. "Where the heck am I anyway..? Is this a dream er something?" she mumbled. It wasn't until she bumped into a tree did she wake up. "Gosh darnit... Where the heck am I and who are these Pokemon?" she asked to no one in particular, though she was sure someone heard her. She plopped herself down onto a pile of leaves. "This is just great..."
---
A Lampent peeked into the grotto. "Oh my... They're here..." She spoke in a whisper. She was pretty hard to hear, but she wasn't invisible. "Well, Better tell the others." she said as she disappeared back into the dense forest.

Celia noticed the Lampent though could barely hear her. Eve did not.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:34 am

Ciriya blinked as she spotted the Lampent that peeked into the grotto. It quickly turned around and disappeared back into the forest, but that didn't stop Ciriya from wondering who they were.

Shrugging it off for now, the Taillow turned her attention back toward the ground. It appeared that the Snivy from before had finally got up. She sat with her arms crossed as she leaned against the tree, staring at the area where the Lampent had just left.

Ciriya fluttered down to where the Oshawott had just fallen into a pile of leaves.
"Hello there," she began as she landed next to Eve.
"I don't think anyone here knows where we are... at least judging from the expressions of most..."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Verthos, upon seeing not only the Lampent but also the few other fire types nearby, immediately panicked. "Firefirewhyonearthdidithavetobefire!", he screamed while rolling up the wall to the ceiling of the grotto, where he extended his spikes to look more threatening.

----

"Choosing conversational partner...psychic type detected. Probability of information on current situation: 32%.", Isciar exclaimed monotonously. After he had floated over to the Solosis, he continued: "Initiating conversation. Starting dialogue generator. Opening dialogue.txt Result: "Greetings, lifeform.""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:28 pm

"Cyan?" Garuda called out, trying to get the scouting Sneasel's attention. "Cyan, don't you think it would make it just a little easier to find Master after figuring out where WE are? CYAN-Good grief." faring no better on her second and third attempts, the Torchic let out an annoyed sigh before noticing the terrified Ferroseed. "Hey...you okay?" she asked, carefully approaching him. Though it was on accident, she couldn't help but feeling a ping of guilt for incinerating the leaf. "It's okay...I...I promise not to use any fire moves in your proximity if I can help it...okay?"

"Man, why do all these treez gotta look exactly the same? They're just beggin for me to mark'em, like 'Hey man, I wuz told we would get some rad scratch tattoos, and all we gotta do is be exact clones of eachother!'" Cyan ranted, marking yet another tree with her claws. Suddenly, the smell of charred wood hit her nostrils, causing her to turn towards the source. "Dang, these look...different." she muttered as she began to follow the trail of singed trees. "Yo, Garizzle. appreciate the thought, but I don't think barbequein' the place iz gonna help, you know what I'm sayi-Oh, you aint Garizzle." she commented awkwardly, as a scarred looking Charmander caught her eye. "So...what's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Incinerate stared at the Sneasel. "What do you want?!" he grunted, still frustrated. "Were YOU the one who attacked me?!" The Charmander sprinted over and let loose more flaming embers at Cyan, before pouncing on her. "Tell me what I'm doing here, or..." he growled, his foot on the Sneasel's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:21 pm

It was only then that Bob noticed that others were in the area. The most threatening of them was an angry Charmander that was currently threatening a Smeargle, but Bob didn't worry much; he could easily tie the creature down with some string shot if it attempted to attack him.
The Wurmple then focused its attention on the others in the area; a Torchic had shot an ember at a terrified Ferroseed - probably accidentally, by the look on her face - and there was a Shiny Grovyle freaking out. There were a few other creatures, but none that Bob bothered noting; they probably weren't worth noticing anyway.
Deciding that interrupting a conversation was probably not the right way to go, Bob decided to wiggle over to the turquoise Grovyle. "Er... Hi." He said tentatively, unsure if speaking to the creature was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Endless Forest!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next