Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

RP Partners?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

RP Partners? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: RP Partners?   RP Partners? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Aw gee, I've never done anything like this type of post in particular, figured I'd say so beforehand.

ANYWAYS, I'm really excited to be part of this site and really want to get the gears turning. There's so many lovely characters here, and I wanna rp with them all!!

I'm already in a thread for the Mewtwo Serene Cave Battle Event ( W/ users sawtooth and ares ), so I'm open to either normal or the Easter Egg Hunt threads. I'll be accepting 3 thread offers at current date until further notice, so that I don't overwhelm myself. Wouldn't like having that.

If you want to plot or rp with my oc, Mrs. Stella the Onix ( RECORD HERE ) leave a message here, or PM me if you want! Thanks!!

THREAD 1: W/ BIRD.

THREAD 2: W/ BLUEKAT12.

THREAD 3: X

Last edited by Zelebirbo on Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners?   RP Partners? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:54 am

Well, they could end up coming across eachother in Pecha or they could meet at the entrance. They also could have agreed to go there. What would you like better?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners?   RP Partners? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:59 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners?   RP Partners? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:41 am

@EVANA

Hmmm, I feel like chance meeting would be more original? Stella might've been on a stroll, and they bump into eachother outside the entrance, and Chase asks for her help with a task, maybe collecting Pecha Berries for storage or something???
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners?   RP Partners? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:51 am

Chase is not really one to ask for help. But bumping into eachother at the entrance/on the way to seems ok. It would be better if both had a reason to go there. (Or Chase is lost and doesn't want to admit it so he sticks with her)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners?   RP Partners? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 2:53 am

@EVANA
I think the second idea, Chase being lost and sticks to Mrs. Stella to preserve his dignity and they bond from there would be a much more easily fleshed out idea!!! I think that'd fit best.

Would you like to make a starter post?
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners?   RP Partners? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:05 am

I will try tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners?   RP Partners? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 6:28 pm

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t5164-this-is-not-festivity-forest#76880

I finally posted. Sorry it took so long. I have been using my phone for a while so replies are slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners?   RP Partners? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Partners?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2