Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Small Outing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Astrid slithered happily through the small forest, the scent of Pecha berries in the air as he watched the sky above him. The Dratini didn't know why he liked the sky so much... perhaps it was the blue colour it was. He quite liked to swim, so perhaps it subtly reminded him of water? Either way... he didn't seem to care as he cheerfully wandered onward.
Astrid liked how cool it was today. The soft breeze that continued to waft the scent of Pecha Berries in his direction, cooled the normally quite warm air. It wasn't too hot, nor too cold. Just how he liked it.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Callie hopped around the trees in a weird pattern only she would understand, but her smile slightly fading away ever the thought of being in a forest didn't quite matter right now and her excitement seemed to disappear quite quickly as she slowly walked over to a tree wondering what these footsteps where she peeked out still trying to hide as much as possible behind the tree the pokemon cought her eye quickly she also hid her face and sat behind the tree as her body was shaking a little from how scared she was. She looked back from the tree to find it wasn't anyone big and scary just a happy pokemon she signed before slowly walking over to the side of the tree trying to have a better look at the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Astrid continued on his way, seemingly oblivious to Callie's presence behind the tree. His thoughts were focused on the sky, so much so that he didn't notice a rock on the ground and stumbled over it. Landing flat on his back, his gaze was once again on the sky and he couldn't help but laugh, despite his misfortune.
Back to top Go down

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Callie watched at what happened her paws reaching out to cover her mouth but there was no time for that she thought before walking over step by step half way before rushing over to the pokemon when she got there she signed before looking at the pokemon her mouth opened as if she wanted to say something but was unsure what to say after about four tries she finally said "um um are you ok?" her voice was faint and she really struggled with talking at the beginning her thought of talking really made her unsure yet her voice stayed strong even if it was faint besides there could be a hurt pokemon there was no time for tears or ums now she kept repeating in her mind to keep her spirit strong.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Astrid turned his head to face the Skitty, still lay on the floor on his back.
"Hi there!" he grinned, "Oh.. I'm fine, don't worry! This stuff happens all the time."
The Dratini chuckled before he rolled over back onto his pale coloured stomach and pulled himself back up.
"I'm Astrid!" he grinned again, glad to have some company, "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Callie found Astrid weird in every way, quite startled at the pokemon as well she then whispered to the pokemon "um ii i am Callie" her voice was even silent then usual. She backed away a little still looking at the odd pokemon her thoughts made her headache she didn't feel well at all "no way i wont talk or i just walk away?" she thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:47 pm

"That's a cool name!" he smiled. Astrid's mood wasn't dampened by the obvious shyness that Callie had. If anything it made him even more determined to befriend her and help her get over that shyness.

"So why are you in the forest on this bright, sunny day?" he asked, glancing up at the sky again as if to confirm that the sun was still shining. Despite the fact that the sun was still there, high in the sky, the area was still slightly chilly because of the breeze.
Back to top Go down

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Claria blushed a little as she closed her eyes for a second. Then she opened them again she said still faintly "um i i like the forest" she sat there not wanting to go into more detail but yet the forest did seem to her her strangely feel as if she was home but her mind wasn't clear at all if this was her home or not. She stopped looking st the pokemon and started looking at the ground still blushing although she looked slightly sad she knew she was fine but unsure why her face seemed really upset and dull.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:08 pm

"I guess that's understandable!" he chuckled, "Forests are pretty cool."
The Dratini blinked for a moment before he saw the expression on Callie's face. Immediately thinking the worst he moved back a pace.
"I-I'm sorry... did I say something wrong?" he asked, thinking it was his fault that Callie looked upset.
Back to top Go down

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Claria was still looking at the ground and said "no its not you this is my emotion less face just don't think about it i am really fine" she only realized she said all that in one go after she said it. Her face blushed more and she stared to stare at the tree instead. She really didn't like it that the pokemon thought she was upset but then again its her fault since she looks sad all the time she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Astrid blinked, wondering why someone would look so upset when really they're feeling anything but. He tilted his head to the side slightly as he tried to comprehend what Callie had said.
Shaking his head slightly, he threw the thoughts away. Instead he would try to focus on making the Skitty smile.
"You said you like the forest right? Why don't we go for a walk? I'm guessing that's why you're here in the first place..."
Back to top Go down

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Callie looked at Astrid as she shook her head, she wondered if anyone else was around but that didn't really matter for now she slowly walked around the trees nearby. Every tree she passed she would stare at Astrid before walking on a little more, her face was slightly cold and to be fair she didn't quite like the cold air hitting her face.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:56 pm

If Astrid had possessed shoulders he would have shrugged to himself before following Callie.
"So why are you here?" he asked. Astrid didn't mean to pry into other Pokemon's personal lives but he couldn't help that small bit of natural curiosity. He slithered along, waiting for an answer.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Callie stopped for a second and began staring at Astrid she had no idea what to say and to be fair she only came her for a walk after all nothing more and nothing less. Callie looked around slowly but avoiding Astrid, her eyes closed slowly as the sun shined into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Astrid frowned but then decided not to pry any further. If Callie didn't want to talk about it then that was fine with him. He continued to move onward, trying to think of something new to say. He got his inspiration when he moved underneath a tree, and one of the Forest's infamous Pecha Berries dropped from it's branch and landed right on Astrid's head. Blinking as it bounced off and rolled across the ground, he laughed and turned to Callie.
"Fancy a Pecha Berry?" he asked, "We could share it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Small Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Outing   A Small Outing Empty

Back to top Go down

A Small Outing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next