Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Small Pond Topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

The Small Pond Topic Empty
PostSubject: The Small Pond Topic   The Small Pond Topic EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Nocturna padded out of the forest. Today is the day that I'm going to Black Mist Mountain she decided, and had to leave dark forest she lived in for so long. The first thing she noticed was a ray of sun which blinded her eyes. She had to blink several times to get rid of the sun. Nocturna looked left and right but couldn't see the darkened spears anywhere. Have I made a wrong turn.... Nocturna turned back to reenter the forest, when she heard something. "What...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Small Pond Topic   The Small Pond Topic EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Primrose was sittin in a bush singing "Sittin in a bush, sittin in a bush, what do ya do when your sittin in a bush?" Then she heard someone talking and lowered herself into the bush.when she heard someone coming closer she jumped out closed her eyes and bit their foot and had a pretty hard painful clutch and she would not let go.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Small Pond Topic   The Small Pond Topic EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:34 pm

"Hey!" Nocturna then Feinted the Pokemon quickly. "Of course Pokemon would do that when I never attacked them." She mumbled. Suddenly she used the technique she learned from her Battle Tag, her claws lengthened, and she backflipped, hitting the Plusle with a Scratch attack, "What did I ever do to you?" She asked then started walking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Small Pond Topic   The Small Pond Topic EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:27 am

" Sorry I thought you were an enemy and I had to defend myself you know what I mean r-right?" She looked at her and saw that she may not have changed things so she decided to introduce herself to be more friendly, " well hi, I'm primrose and I'm a pliable, who are you?" She held out her cute little paw and smiled cutely. She got in her bag and pulled out and minun doll. "This is my dolly, her name is katniss she was based off of my childhood friend who passed away from a horrible illness, before we died we celebrated her birthday and my birthday together and our mothers made them together and katniss was buried in it." She looked down but came back up with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Small Pond Topic   The Small Pond Topic EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Nocturna exhaled and turned around. "I guess. But you shouldn't attack people unless provoked." She swung her tail in annoyance. "I'm Nocturna, and I'm an Absol." She mumbled. Nocturna stared at the doll. "That's nice." She said shortly. Actually Nocturna found that slightly creepy, but it was her doll, and the only thing she could remember of her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Small Pond Topic   The Small Pond Topic EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:42 am

"What crawled up your pants and died? Why are you so moody it's making me moody, your so moody your contagious!" Prim looked at her funny but then snapped back to reality. "Absol eh? Ok I guess your not that moody then." Then she look at the absol, "so what are you doing at the small pond?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Small Pond Topic   The Small Pond Topic EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Nocturna tensed up. Primrose was sort of annoying her fur off. First the thing about her being moody, then after listening to what Pokemon she was the Plusle seemed to ease up and tell her she was not that moody. "I lost my way. I wanted to go to the Black Spear Mountain Range, but instead I ended up in this pond with no mountains in site."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Small Pond Topic   The Small Pond Topic EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:35 am

"So what are you going to do now?" she asked curiously still admiring her being an absol. she accually kind of showed that she was amirring her.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Small Pond Topic   The Small Pond Topic EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 am

Thread Locked due to Glaceon101 being deemed as Inactive

It will no longer count to Sakura's open threads unless someone adopts Glaceon101's character.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Small Pond Topic   The Small Pond Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

The Small Pond Topic
Page 1 of 1