Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hopefully Small Hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarDay

StarDay

Poké : 1420

Hopefully Small Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Hopefully Small Hiatus   Hopefully Small Hiatus EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:17 pm

As much as I wanted to try and get back into the swing of things... The world decided no. I don't know the exact amount of time posting will be impossible, but for now, I am stuck in a hiatus.

I don't feel like I should be overly detailed on why, but to sum it up: laptop can't charge and it's due to a issue with the computer itself. So I'm stuck on a phone and writing posts is awful on it (heck its a nightmare doing this one).

So....sorry, but my posting will cease for now until I can fix it or get a new one. I know it'll get fixed eventually though. I'll be on Discord though if I'm needed.
Back to top Go down

Hopefully Small Hiatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Temporary Leave, Departures and Returns-
Jump to: