Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Lucerne the buizel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Adopting Lucerne the buizel Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Lucerne the buizel   Adopting Lucerne the buizel EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 5:56 pm

» Name:Lucerne
» Gender:Female
» Species:Buizel
» Affiliation/Rank:Guild member.

» Why do you want to adopt them?:
She has interesting ways she can develop. The original bio Is kind of bare bones, I think I can fill in some of the blanks with time. I'm kind of attracted to the idea of a slightly vain naive character. Playing dumb also seems like fun.

» Sample of roleplay:
Lucerne was walking back into town after a short swim in the lake, She hadn't been able to finish any jobs yet, and although upsetting, She knew she would prevail one day.

She stopped by Dandy's boutique. She always liked looking in the window, but couldn't scrape up enough money to actually buy anything. Not that she needed anything, she was pretty enough as it was, but It wouldn't hurt to have a few nice accessories right?

Just then a buneary walked out of the shop, gussied up and looking fine. Her appearance exuded confidence and lucerne couldn't help but let her jaw drop. She wasn't nearly that pretty.

I wish I could be like her. Lucerne thought. She closed her eyes for a second before clenching her fist and running up to the buneary.

"I WON'T LOSE TO YOU!" She yelled, pointing at the buneary. "You're pretty but one day I'll outshine you, mark my words!"

With that she turned and left, patting herself on the back for her confidence. the buneary scratched her head, unable to understand the strange buizel that had shouted at her. She shrugged, and in the coming days forgot about the incident completely, as Lucerne was still praising herself for her confidence.

» Link to the original bio:https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3303-up-for-adoption-lucerne-the-buizel
» Levels of existing characters:Sorren:18, Shara:6
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Adopting Lucerne the buizel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Lucerne the buizel   Adopting Lucerne the buizel EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 12:08 am

~Accepted~
Back to top Go down

Adopting Lucerne the buizel
Page 1 of 1