Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Autumn Hues

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Autumn Hues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:35 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: While this thread was originally intended for just aMEWzing and I, it'd be nice to add one more person to the mix! The topic is open until someone else joins. =]

[Energy: 19 - 11 (Entrance Cost) = 8]
[Held Item: Lucky Ribbon (Reduces cost of every item rolled by 1)]

"Wow... This place is really pretty..."

That was all Ashen the Houndour could say as the Fallen Leaf Copse finally came into sight. She had traveled for hours just to see it, and it was already well worth the trip. Just as her mother had described it, the secluded little island was unlike everything else in the surrounding area, with its trees covered in autumn orange leaves. It was as if time had stopped on a brisk November day, but only in that one spot... Strange, yet beautiful nonetheless. For the next couple of minutes, the hound Pokemon circled the lake in which the island was located, searching for the stepping stones that allowed land-based Pokemon access.

Upon finding them, Ashen carefully hopped her way across the lake, admiring the scenery as she went. Several times, she nearly went into the water due to being distracted. She eventually reached the island itself. Looking around, the dark Pokemon wandered into the wood, unsure of what she would encounter...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Sceptile carried out 9 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Autumn Hues - Page 2 N0xFnHW , Autumn Hues - Page 2 IKdoM8A , Autumn Hues - Page 2 5cNwMM5 , Autumn Hues - Page 2 JRnG9bI , Autumn Hues - Page 2 PopjRW4 , Autumn Hues - Page 2 YRU707e , Autumn Hues - Page 2 KFxqTKX , Autumn Hues - Page 2 W276IIx , Autumn Hues - Page 2 Seh7LU4

[Energy: 8 + 1 (Natural Regeneration = 9]

A brief awkward silence ensued shortly after the white canine had responded to the Fletchinder's suggestion to apply pressure to his wound. Ashen shifted uncomfortably, unsure of whether or not to say something. If I try to introduce myself, I'll just screw it up, She bitterly thought to herself, not confident in her poor social skills. She decided to wait for someone else to speak.

Ashen hesitantly followed the Absol once he had gotten up, despite knowing that she couldn't do anything to help him. Being a fire type, she could not get in the water, so she definitely couldn't wash his injury. The naturally altruistic hound sighed, feeling completely useless. Maybe approaching these Pokemon was a mistake... I might end up holding them back more than helping them.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:11 pm

Sosio: {27 + 1 (page) = 28}

The bird observed the blue-and-white canine, only just then realizing her mistake, his words making her feel suddenly sheepish.
"I was... just letting you try it on..." she lied to cover up her embarrassment, shifting away from her shame.
"I mean, I guess I got a bit carried away. I know my way around here, though, so if you need any help I'm sure I can guide you. If you're really badly injured..." she trailed off, feeling ignored. The fiery canine, too, was saying nothing, which made her slightly uncomfortable.  The bird seemed to be off to a really bad start with these strangers. Where had her happiness gone that had always made her so social?
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Taking a seat next to the waters surface, Deimos let off a faint sigh as he glanced to his wound. With it's positioning it should in theory have been in reach of his back legs, it fortunately having been going along his body and not up. First moving to cleanse his paws in the water, He didn't want to rub dirt and such on his wound, only thinking that it'd find a way to become worse.

Once that was done, Deimos brought out a Reaper Cloth. He knew it was an evolution item yes... But better to improvise if one doesn't have any other use for an item. Using his back leg on the relevant side, he pierced his claws through the Cloth and then soaked it... All he could do from here was just try and clean what he could, despite how awkward it was to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:51 am

[Energy: 9 - 15 (Roll Results) = 0]

Knowing that she could do little to help the injured Absol, Ashen kept her distance, watching him clean his wound out from afar. I guess I'll just wait until he's done with that. Or should I just leave now? I have some training to do... She thought, impatiently tapping her foot. While not normally the impulsive type, the young fire type had the burning desire for a battle, and she figured that she wouldn't get one by standing around. But even so, she couldn't just leave the Absol behind! What if he had trouble, and nobody was there to give him aid?

Suddenly, the sound of crunching leaves in the distance drew the Houndour's attention away from Deimos. She swung around to face the source of the noise, but saw nothing. Curious, she sniffed the air, detecting a rather earthy scent. Was it a ground type, maybe? Ashen tilted her head, a bit confused by her conclusion. The small, wooded island didn't seem to be a proper habitat for those types of Pokemon...

And then, out of the blue, Ashen was tackled to the ground by a filthy Furret! The Pokemon had been covered in mud, which obscured its scent enough to distract her. She let out a surprised yelp, and clawed at the feral, trying to get it off of her.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:23 am

Sosio: {18}

The Fletchinder walked over near the brook, looking curiously over the broud, mammalian, fur-covered shoulder. Despite everything, the pure-hearted bird was still full of wonder and curiosity, even if the sight of a wound made her feel a little weak. As she watched red run down the river, a feeling of disappointment arrived intrusively in her weak heart as she saw the Absol draw out a cloth. Fortunately, it seemed his intentions for it were not the same as Sosio's idea behind using her own gift to him. All the bird wanted to do was make herself useful to this, very clearly, more powerful Pokemon.

Her deep focus on the actions of the dark-type left her completely oblivious to the actions going on behind her, that is, until a yelp interrupted her focus. Sosio whipped around, spotting the enemy Pokemon.
Finally! Something to do!
A hope of usefulness arose, sending the searing Pokemon flying into action. Considering the dark-type sincerely, the fellow fire type waited patiently for an opening in the Long Body Pokemon that wouldn't leave the Houndour susceptible to one of her attacks. When that moment came, she struck, landing a precise Tackle with her feet, quickly fluttering away to let the canine leap back up with the feral out of her way. She watched readily, hoping for any chance she could hep swiftly without getting in the way, but also ensuring that the pure dark type wouldn't get caught in the mix and wounded further; she would need to be there when he was ready to apply the ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:10 am

The Absol could sense some form of Commotion having been coming towards them, but his focus was on his wound, making him neglect the opportunity to warn them. With his right back leg, Deimos awkwardly tried to move it into position to try and clean the wound. It was clearly not an easy task to do, based upon his body structure, however his only other option was to try and do it with Stone Edge which'd be more harm than good.

Managing to get an occasional good movement to try and clean the wound, when the commotion with the Furret started Deimos had glanced back. He stated at the scene for a moment, watching as the Houndour was pinned, only to be great by the Fletchinder. Now of course he could have just minded his own business and kept focusing on his wound, but this scenario wasn't one he could ignore when it was so close by.

Lowering his back right leg, Deimos rose his front left paw. With a swift and precise motion he swung it down, causing an audible splash. He had triggered his Stone Edge, aiming to have it slam directly into the Furret as soon as it tried to attack again.

Last edited by blade12 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:54 am

Ashen let out a sigh of relief when the Furret was tackled off of her by her Fletchinder companion. She rolled back up to her feet, ready to give the opponent a follow-up shot. However, just as the Normal type began to charge at her, it was uppercutted by a pillar of stones that rose from the ground. Ashen let out a yip in surprise, and then swung around to look at the Absol. "D-did you do that...?" She shakily asked, amazed by the raw power that her quiet travel partner had just displayed. Wow, I wonder if I could learn a move like that... Was that Stone Edge, maybe? She thought, harking back to a description of the technique that she had read in a book.

Ashen gazed back at the Furret, who had been knocked out instantly. She couldn't help but shudder, unable to imagine how much the attack had hurt. To think that it would have hit her twice as hard due to her typing...
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:53 pm

With shock flooding her eyes, the Fletchinder watched as the Furret was launched upwards by pillars of stone, flung up and landed on the ground on its side, completely unconscious.
What even created that attack? Sosio wondered, turning around and only putting the pieces together after the fire canine asked the dark one. Yet the broad-shouldered dark type was acting as if nothing happened. Perhaps that's just how cool Pokemon acted who'd already known how much potential they held.

The fire bird wanted to say something, even if a cheesy thank you, but she'd found herself completely speechless. Bringing her flight to an end, she landed with a bounce and held the ribbon patiently in her beak, waiting for the Absol to finish up his wound-tending. How could he be so calm and collected when a crimson red was just pouring from his paw, and still be able to fend off an enemy single-pawed? Sosio had to suppress a shiver; should she fear him or befriend him?
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:48 am

The Absol had mostly gone back to work in regards to cleaning his wound, trying to remain focused on the most important task at hand. The Absol used his minds eye to keep an eye on the situation.  Sensing the Furret collapse the Absol was a little relieved, preferring that to a dirty wound. As the Canine questioned him over the attack, the Absol simply nodded.

"Yes, that strike was from me... Why clue a foe in by approaching when you can abuse a range advantage" The Absol spoke, it's tone calm and composed. The Absol understood it was best to be honest here instead of putting them more so on edge.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:07 am

"Th-that was, uhm... Wow..." Ashen gasped, at a loss for words. To knock a feral out in a single, powerful attack... The Absol's strength had certainly taken her off guard. For a while, she stared at the unconscious Furret, trying to imagine just how much damage the disaster Pokemon had done. If he could do that to an evolved Pokemon, then he could more than likely do the same to her and the Fletchinder, and with relative ease... Of course, if he wanted to do that, he would've already done it. She saw no reason the be afraid of the burly canine. In fact, she admired his humble nature.

"Th-thank you," The hellish hound murmured quietly, looking away from the wild Pokemon and attempting to make eye contact with her fellow dark type. Then, she suddenly remembered that the bird Pokemon had also contributed (even though it was evident that the Absol had done much more damage to the Furret). "Uhm, you too, Fletchinder. You guys really saved me there..." The Houndour trailed, confident that she wouldn't have been able to handle the feral on her own.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Whether the Absol was wise or just far smarter that the juvenile bird, Sosio had no idea, but he did seem to a lot about battling. The Fletchinder didn't know anyone who understood timing and tactics so well as that did the importance of power. In a matchup, Sosio wouldn't stand a chance, even with her flight capabilities. He would probably even be able to damage her intensely in a harmless spar. She wondered how he could possibly get such a fatal wound in the first place if he really had that much battle experience.
Unless.... He's never been hit that much...

The bird faded out of her pondering when she realized the canine had spoken to her, turning to the fellow fire type in awareness.
"Heh. It was no problem, really. I'd hate to see anyone get hurt. Not that we could stop the tree branch..." she said, glancing to the dark type's wound before looking back to the dual type dark one.
"Ah, and my name is Sosio. Glad to meet you!" she chirped, lowering her voice quickly after when she sensed, or thought she sensed, some annoyance towards the Absol. It was true she was intimidated by him, but why, she didn't know. This may be the first non-feral Pokemon she ever feared. Maybe besides that Gengar.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:42 am

The Absol merely bowed it's head as it went back to tending to it's wounded side. He remained both calm and composed despite the occasional stinging sensation as the water came in contact with the Bite wounds. As he got back into the process he began to increase the pace despite the Awkward positioning of the Injury. It didn't take long to complete the motions and for him to feel comfortable with it's condition.

The Absol stretched the reaper cloth and began washing it in the water, seeing other potential applications for the large purple sheet of cloth in the future. Once he was comfortable with the cloth's condition, Deimos turned around and began walking towards the risen crust of earth. Focusing his strength into his frontal paws, spectral claws formed, allowing him to slice right through the crust of earth and to crush it down... It was an Eyesore in this terrain after all. Once it was done the Absol moved the stone remnants into the water to flow away.

Turning towards the two fire types, the Absol approached calmly. "You're welcome... Let's just say I'm not overly fond of filthy Furrets while injured... I'd rather avoid the potential for infection" Deimos spoke, his tone calm in nature still. He didn't seem to be disturbed by what happened or by his injury whatsoever, be that just a facade or by mental strength of will, who could say?
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:41 am

"Uhm, th-that's a pretty name... I-I'm Ashen..." The Houndour shakily told her new Fletchinder companion, shifting her paws nervously. Since she was typically a recluse, it wasn't often that she met new Pokemon... Her lacking social skills made this pretty obvious, and she knew it. I should probably shut up now, before I say something really stupid... Ashen told herself, looking down at the ground. I've already messed up things enough...

Ashen inwardly gasped when she heard the mysterious Absol talk so lowly of feral Furrets... How could he make such a horrible generalization about an entire species of Pokemon? Sure, one had just tried to kill her, but she wasn't about to call them all "filthy" or "diseased"... Suddenly, she realized that she was probably both overreacting and misinterpreting his statement. Her inner social justice warrior calmed down, and she regained her respect for the dark canine.

"...Ahem... Uhm, so, wh-what's your name, Absol?" She asked, admittedly a little intimidated by the tough Pokemon. He seemed to radiate an aura of quiet confidence... Honestly, Ashen was just glad that she was traveling alongside him rather than sparring against him.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:33 am

The mere thought of looking down to see a gash on one's own body ruffled Sosio's feathers uncomfortably, followed by the uncontrollable urge to preen. Fortunately to Sosio's current fear of the powerful canine, her busy cleaning distracted her from the Absol's destructive display. She looked up as the Disaster Pokemon spoke. He seemed mysterious yet knowledgeable of how he appeared to others: intimidating.

As the other fire-type one complimented her, she grinned and replied, "Thanks! Yours is, too."
After she responded, Sosio was rather quite surprised that the smaller of the two canines actually built up enough courage to ask the larger for his name. The little dark type seemed much shyer than the bird, and not even she was brave enough to even speak to him directly. She barely knew the cute hell hound and already the Fletchinder was proud of her.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:45 am

Deforming the remants of his spectral claw he'd used to clear out what lasting impact he would've otherwise left, Deimos bowed his head and allowed the Pokemon to have their conversations. Despite how all of this has gone so far, he didn't want to seem disrespectful. He knew he'd not introduced himself so far and that he'd need to eventually, better to know more and have more means of gathering information than not.

Mentally noting their names, when the Houndour finally asked for Deimos's name, the Absol rose his head. "It'd he rude not to provide an introduction. I go by the name Deimos, a lone traveller" The Absol spoke, getting straight to the point. He made certain not to make any potentially threatening or dangerous movements, not wanting to invoke more conflict if possible. He knew it was best to be wary of the risks of infection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Hues   Autumn Hues - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Autumn Hues
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next