Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Round Two

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: This thread is open, so anyone is welcome to join! The more, the merrier. =]
EDIT: This thread is no long open, as we already have 5 people.

[Energy: 19 - 5 (Entrance Cost) = 14]
[Exclusive Item: White Silk (Reduces cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1)]

Pilot gazed ahead at the sickeningly sweet forest of Pecha. It was a common location for rookies to train, which is exactly why he chose to go there several days prior... However, that trip hadn't ended very well. The tiny Taillow shuddered when he recalled being exploded on by a Pineco, and then subsequently getting poisoned by an Exeggcute... Indeed, he had been defeated by two tiny forest critters, and now he was back for vengeance. To say that he was bitter about his failure in the forest would be an understatement. Since his terrible Pecha Forest expedition, the small bird Pokemon had become much stronger, and now he was going to prove himself by finally getting through the "easy" dungeon.

While he was confident that he could conquer the rookie's dungeon alone, Pilot couldn't help but feel a bit lonely. Maybe it was because he had grown accustomed to always having a partner with him during his explorations... Not that he missed Hidon specifically. Well, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone else in here, Pilot thought to himself, remembering how quickly he had found a temporary partner the last time he had been in the dungeon. "Hey, anyone here?" He chirped, trying to attract the attention of any other rookie explorers in the forest. Of course, he was also attracting feral Pokemon in the process...

Last edited by SilverScepter on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More than 5 people would be chaos.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Pilot grinned, pleased with the sudden attention that he was getting. Was it always like this for explorers? He felt like a celebrity or something. After listening to Raze's discursive chatter, Pilot finally got an opportunity to speak. "Yeah, I'm on Team Rising! We're pretty new on the scene," He replied proudly. Then, he turned his attention to Lillian, who also seemed interested in the guild. "Yeah, there's a couple types of requests... Most of them are about rescuing Pokemon from dungeons, or taking out criminals. There's some dumb fetch-quest ones, too, but I just ignore those," Pilot responded, rolling his eyes at the last part. After all, what kind of moron expects explorers to go out and look for lost items? It just seemed like a boring job when compared to the other two types of missions.

"...And I haven't done any official requests yet," Pilot finished, not exactly proud of the fact that he didn't have any experience as an explorer yet. "My partner and I have been busy training. But we're planning on doing our first mission tomorrow~!" The songbird chirped, glancing over at Raze for some odd reason. "We're gonna take out some Pidgey that's been terrorizing some of the Pokemon around here. Sounds tough, but we can handle it!" He said with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:59 pm

{OOC: ...My luck is terrible, praying for at least a Pecha Berry on this one roll.}

Energy: 18 - 16 (rolls' results) - 1 (toxic poison status) = 1

"Wait, you mean the one that the town's been talking about?" he asked. Raze had been eavesdropping on a few conversations in his time at Grassveil and heard rumors of a Pidgey that had been harassing some Pokémon in Pecha Forest. Considering the guild handled most of these situations, the Cheering Pokémon had ignored it until Pilot had brought it up in the conversation.

Suddenly, he had a fantastic idea. "Hey, I think I know a bit about battles. Mind if I tag along on your mission? I'm quite handy with items and I'm in the area. If you're not okay with it, that's cool, but I figured I'd offer you my help." he said, maintaining a soft smile. Even though the main reason was to explore, Raze felt that perhaps he could help someone out. God, I'm tired of being the one who needs backup here... I suppose this time I could be the one to lend a little help. he mentally noted.

MCLikeANinja carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Round Two - Page 6 DZNZaz3
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Hydra

Poké : 6740

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:51 am

[Energy: 9 + 1 (Natural Restoration) = 10]

Requests involving the knockout of criminals... Lillian liked the sound of that. I'll show all of them what I can do. They'll definitely be good opponents to train against... Lillian thought. But... are outlaws really that much stronger than normal ferals? She wondered, dubiously. A Pidgey doesn't sound all that tough. There must be something strength-wise separating ordinary ferals and outlaws, though. Although, I suppose the term "outlaw" is rather broad. Apparently, it includes battle-hardened criminals, petty thieves.. and everything in between, I suppose.

Lillian noticed that Katsumi seemed to be confusing her with Cana, and looked around briefly at her. "I'm not the only Fennekin in the world, you know, Lillian informed Katsumi dryly.
Back to top Go down

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:06 am

[Energy: 13 + 1 (natural restoration) – 1 (blast seed) = 13]

The Dratini grinned at Lillian. “OOOOOH! So she’s another Fennekin! I though she was your twin sister or something like that!” Katsumi laughed happily and sure enough, when the Fennekin introduced herself, she stated that she was not Lillian but was actually called Cana.

Katsumi inspected Cana for a long moment. Hmmmm, why is she jumping back and acting like I’m scary. Well, even though my awesomeness is kind of scary, I’ve never actually seen a Pokemon look so traumatised before.

After a while of thinking, the Dratini came to a conclusion that Cana was very weird. So feeling very proud of herself for making such an amazing discovery, she slithered up to Cana but on her way, she spotted a small seed. Katsumi had no idea what it was but she decided it looked cool so she kept it. After she took the seed, Katsumi looked at Cana, her violet eyes sparkling playfully. “Hey, hey, hey Caaannnnaaaa! Why are you so scared of my amazingness?”
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:02 pm

{Energy 7 + 1 = 8}

Cana stepped back and started growling, indicating to back off. She didn't like how this Dratini was acting. And she was also getting into her comfort zone. Cana also started radiating heat. The question of Katsumi surprised her a bit, but it was only making it worse. The Dratini totally couldn't tell that she was the problem, could she? She had such a big ego. The way the Dratini was staring at her also made her pretty nervous.

The Fennekin really felt like running away now. This was one of the reasons she hated meeting new pokemon. She was already nervous with meeting others to begin with. This behavior totally didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:04 am

Pilot blinked, taken off guard by Raze's proposal. Sure, he had been entertaining the idea of recruiting the Minun, but he honestly wasn't expecting the cheering Pokemon to make the first move! The explorer grinned, attempting (and failing) to hide his excitement. "Yeah, sure, you can tag along if you want," Pilot answered, nodding his head affirmatively. "It'll be really awesome having two electric Pokemon with us... Hah, this mission 'll be a piece of cake~!" The swallow chirped, looking pretty pleased with himself. After all, he had gotten two formidable recruits in just a few days... From what he understood, it had taken his partner over a week to just find a single teammate.

He had to wonder whether or not Hidon would approve of him bringing two random strangers. They'd be a huge help with the mission, but would his hotheaded partner appreciate that? Heh, probably not, Pilot thought to himself, smirking. After all, the two of them always seemed to be in disagreement, so why would this be any different? In a way, Pilot viewed the unauthorized recruitments as a form of rebellion against his supposed "superior". He had beaten the Charmander in combats, and yet, he was somehow his subordinate. Of course, it was his own fault for accepting the offer to form a team, but that fact flew over his head.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:41 am

{OOC: Okay, so apparently only the poison takes effect due to the stacking. And hooray, Auto Correct stopped making me misspell Taillow and Fennekin!}

Energy: 1 - 1 (roll's results) = 0 (toxic poison)

Guess I'm not the only one excited about that, then! the Minun thought, giving a bit of a bashful smile. Pilot seemed like him, in a way, only exploring to see the world and have an adventure. "Sounds like a plan, I'll probably be in the dungeon already. Look for the tree with my bag hanging from it and just give me a shout, alright?" he said, grabbing his bag and lifting it off of his shoulder for a second to let the Taillow see its entirety. Dropping it back onto his shoulder, Raze nodded and walked over to another group where the Dratini and other Fennekin were standing.

Instead of a conversation, it looked more like the Dratini was busy pestering the other Fennekin that the Dragon type had referred to as Cana. "Let me guess: constantly talking, never gives you a chance to leave, and you don't have anything to say anyways." he whispered into Cana's ear. Despite the extreme heat radiating from her ear tufts, the Minun managed to murmur the line fairly quickly and back up a tiny bit. Note to self: Never whisper in a Fennekin's ear, it burns like hell.
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Hydra

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:29 am

Lillian cringed slightly as she saw the conversation between Katsumi and Cana. Katsumi was just being her usual hyperactive self, but even Lillian, who had hardly met any Pokemon prior to arriving at Grassveil, knew that Cana was uncomfortable. Lillian briefly wondered if i was just because they were both Fennekin that she could identify her body language - but, really, any Pokemon should be able to take notice of Cana's discomfort. Flicking her tail exasperatedly, Lillian went up to Katsumi. Normally she wouldn't care if something like this were to happen, if it didn't concern her, but... right now, Cana really did look like she was tempted to bolt. "Katsumi, you should probably give Cana some space." she said, abruptly.
Back to top Go down

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:52 am

[Energy: 13 - 5 (trap) = 8]

When Lillian told Katsumi to give Cana some space, Katsumi pouted. She didn’t get this Pokemon at all. If she’s surrounded by Pokémon then why isn’t she happy? When realization dawned on the Dratini, she let out a small sigh. Well, she probably isn’t scared of isolation like I am. She probably hates other Pokemon and is fine with being alone. She’s lucky isn’t she?

Katsumi slithered backwards, confusion radiating off her. Meeting a Pokemon who rejected others when all she did was crave them, the Dratini was torn over how to react. However, whilst Katsumi inched away, her tail got caught into the snare of a trap. Before she knew it, she was falling into a hole in the ground.

Panic fluttered inside her as the Dratini fell to the bottom. However, once she had landed heavily on the floor, the rocks started burying her. Katsumi let out a piercing scream of desperation over the noise of the falling rocks.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 11:49 am

Cana glanced at Raze as he whispered something in her ear. He sure wasn't helping. "I-It's not like that." Cana had a hard time trying to keep standing there. Cana looked up as Lillian told Katsumi to give her some space. She was happy for the help and hoped Katsumi would listen. She looked at the Dratini in front of her. It didn't take too long before Katsumi moved away.

Cana sighed relieved and looked at the other Fennekin. "Thank you..." Cana started to calm down a bit and stopped radiating heat. She glanced at Raze as she knew coming this close to her must not have felt nice to the Minun.

Before Cana could ask if he was oke, a scream pierced her ears. She recognized the voice to be from Katsumi. A bit bewildered she looked up and ran to the pit to see Katsumi in there. The pit wasn't really deep but the rocks that were burying her was a bigger problem. It was not safe to get into the pit now but they had to get Katsumi out of there.

The Fennekin hesitated a bit. She actually did not feel like helping her but she didn't want the pokemon to die and she felt that it was her fault this happened. Cana glanced at the others wondering how to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 12:11 pm

[Energy: 1 + 1 (Natural Regeneration) = 2]

Pilot watched curiously as the confrontation between Cana and Katsumi went down. The two of them clearly had conflicting natures, which was leading to some obvious tension. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Raze and Lillian attempt to deescalate the situation. Not wanting to mess things up, the Taillow just stood there awkwardly, wondering what he could do to help... His thoughts were interrupted when Katsumi suddenly fell through the ground!

"Oh shoot," Pilot said out loud, in awe at what had just happened. Did she just fall into a trap? He didn't even know that it was possible for traps to spawn in dungeons! The sparrow fluttered over to the edge of the pitfall, looking down to see if the Dratini was alright. Judging by her ear-piercing scream, she certainly didn't sound like she was fine. "Hold on!" He shouted, spreading his wings. "I'll get you!" The Taillow then proceeded to flutter into the trap. Upon reaching the bottom, he couldn't even see the serpentine Pokemon; there were just a pile of rocks. Pilot had to dig through them with his beak, and eventually unearthed Katsumi's upper body. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked, although he knew that she probably wasn't. "If you can get the rest of your body free, I can lift you out of here."

Last edited by SilverScepter on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I rushed through this post, so I figured I'd fix it before MC posted.)
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 11:36 pm

Energy: 0 (toxic poison)

"Hey, I call it as I see it. Not perfect either." Raze said with a shrug. At times, he wished he was perfect considering the stupid mistakes he's made in the past- most of them including shocking people on accident. After he was done contemplating his own past, Raze looked back up at the group: two Fennekin. Where are Pilot and Katsumi? I swear they were- Oh. he thought, seeing a huge hole in the ground and hearing Pilot's voice echoing around the walls. It seems that the Dratini fell into a trap, but why? Why was there a trap in the woods? Who could have set it?

I don't know any sane Pokémon that set traps for ferals, nevertheless in a clearing... the Minun thought. Of course, there were a few oddballs, but none of them seemed that strange. It was common knowledge that ferals usually took on large groups with ambushes, so a pitfall trap wouldn't work well for many Pokémon at once. After a few more seconds, it hit him: this trap wasn't meant for ferals. "Pilot, you might want to hurry up. I'm not sure yet, but this trap doesn't look like a coincidence now." he stated, looking over his shoulder now and then.
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Hydra

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:43 am

After Lillian had spoken to Katsumi, she had started moving away. But, to Lillian's great surprise, Katsumi suddenly fell straight through the ground. Alarmed, Lillian made her way to the edge of the pitfall trap. She could hear the sound of rocks crumbling and falling. Who would set a pitfall trap somewhere like this? It was too deep, too dangerous, to just be a prank. As she heard the scream of the Dratini, Lillian knew that there was trouble. Thoughts of ways to rescue Katsumi ran through her head, without avail. However, before she could even lift a paw, Pilot came rushing past her and descended into the trap to help Katsumi. It was very fortunate that there was a Flying-type among them, really. Lillian felt helpless, and she was annoyed by this. There was nothing she could do to help, except watch.
Back to top Go down

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:56 am

Katsumi attempted to move her tail, wincing in pain as the rocks shifted position, putting an even larger pressure on her lower body. She inhaled sharply before smiling gratefully at the Taillow. “Yeah… I should be fine.” The Dratini managed to say. “I think I’ll be able… to get my body free. Just wait a little...” Katsumi closed her eyes for a moment before she started wildly thrashing her tail in attempt to free herself. With the shifting rocks cutting through her flesh, Katsumi was feeling overwhelmed by the escalating pain.

When Katsumi finally managed to free her lower body from all the rubble, she felt horribly dizzy. However, even though she was feeling awful, she was very glad that the Pokemon around her wanted to help her. “I did it!” Katsumi murmured to herself as she looked up at Pilot, grinning faintly.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:27 pm

While Cana was pondering on how to get Katsumi out of the pit, Pilot decided to help her. The rocks had stopped falling down by now and Katsumi was struggling to get free. It took a while before she managed to get from under the rocks. She didn't look too good though. She probably was in a lot of pain. This....Is all my fault, isn't it? She felt bad. She knew Katsumi was confused and sad about how she reacted. Maybe she should apologize? I'm not sure if I can handle her though...

Cana looked up surprised when the Minun told Pilot to hurry up. Of course the trap was manmade but who could have created it? Ferals couldn't have created this trap, could they? Still, Katsumi her scream probably attracted quite a few ferals. They had to get away from there before any appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round Two - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round Two
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: