Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

"Worrying ain't my thing"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

Poké : 1800

"Worrying ain't my thing" Empty
PostSubject: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:38 pm

Day 2 of Mim's arrival in Grassveil. Although her experience prior with the lively town was a fascinating one, the events taken place at night were not so great. Deprived of any sort of currency, the wanderer sought out anything shelter worthy among the streets. She eventually settled for a large haystack near one of the stalls, too exhausted to look for anything else. Needless to say, the little lizard had not gotten a very satisfying sleep. When Mim awoke the next day, she found that her joints ached and that small hay strips pricked at her skin even at the slightest shifts.

Great. Maybe next time i'll just sleep on the ground...Mim thought bitterly. She looked around and saw that the stalls had not been opened up yet. She looked skyward. No wonder. Daylight was only just beginning show. The Helioptile figured that she should continue on her way, less the owner of the wretched haystack catch her during her sleep. Mim squirmed off of it and landed effortlessly on her feet. She gave one last stretch before proceeding farther down the road. ...Now what should I do? The pokemon's gaze lingered across the softly lighted stalls and buildings around her. Still pretty early...Maybe I should find somewhere else to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:24 am

The sun had barely transcended the horizon as Rebecca arose from her slumber beneath the earth, shaking off bits of dirt and soil from her navy body. The Oddish pulled out a horribly drawn map from her pouch with her weed-like appendages. Soon. I'll be at Grassveil Town. I hope I make it into the guild, but what if I don't? Oh god. No no no no no... Her optimistic thoughts quickly changed for the worse, and she began pacing back and forth, sometimes in circles, worrying crazily over her imminent future. In the confusion, she dropped her precious coin that she used for making minor decisions, and realizing it, she panicked. "Oh no! My coin!"

Rebecca rushed towards the fast-rolling object, ignoring the fact that she ran past the entrance to the town. "Come back! Stop!" she cried. Unfortunately, she tripped (as per usual) over a rock and fell into a rolling motion next to her coin in a rather amusing performace one could only view in a comedy show.
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:58 am

Maybe later I could apply for one of these shops? Probably make a good bit of poke that way. The wanderer wondered, trying to determine which opportunity in this lovely little village would be best suited for her. Just as she was about to descend deeper in thought, a high-pitched shout and the stomping of feet could be heard emerging from the hills just outside of Grassveil. Though startled, Mim still proceeded to rush past the town builds and towards the outskirts. What she saw from there was a rather confusing sight. So confusing in fact that the realization of what was happening had not clicked at first. Eventually, when it finally sank in, mild panic began to as well. That's going to be a hard smack when they reach the ground..! Apon thinking that, Mim suddenly sprang to action. She ran towards the bottom of the slope, arms extended outwards, ready to cushion the Oddish's fall. "I got you, I got you!" Mim repeated hastily as she steadied herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 am

Rebecca had her eyes squeezed shut as she rolled down the slope, wailing her heart out. Her coin was rolling a good distance in front of her, so she couldn't even attempt to make a grab for it. The navy blob coud do nothing but continue her rather painful trip down the slope, with sharp pebbles here and there scratching at her, and bumps on the ground causing her to make rocky bounces into the air. The Oddish soon heard a reassuring cry amidst her wails from the wild coaster of tortment.

"I got you! I got you!" she didn't know who had said it, and opened one eye, just as soon as she neared the end of the slope, catching a glimpse of a panicked Helioptile right before she crashed right into it (although to be fair, het voice did sound feminine enough to ascertain her gender). The coin, almost with a mind of its own, continued rolling on spitefully.
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:48 pm

The collision Mim had oh so prepared for was harder than she thought it would be. As such, she unfortunately lost her balance and was thrown onto her back. She fell with a loud grunt. The kind of force grass  types were capableof was truly astounding. 

"Ow..." Mim groaned with pain, her slightly aching joints from before greatly increased with pain. "Hah...some tumble that was. You alright?" She questioned, her eyes locked into a tired squint. Though relieved to have somewhat saved the Oddish, Mim had to say that it was far to early to be mixed in this kind of mess. Then, in the corner of her eye, the lizard pokemon saw a small, round coin proceeding to roll down the massive slope without stopping. "....Is that yours?" Mim asked, turning her head over her shoulder to get a longer glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:07 pm

The crash had temporarily knocked Rebecca into a hazy daze, but she quickly came to as soon as she heard her saviour of sorts goraning in pain.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" the Oddish exclaimed, hurriedly lurching back, as well as making awkward (due to her rather petite and spherical proportions) bows of apology.

"Is that yours...?" the Helioptile questioned, her head facing in the direction of Rebecca's oh so precious coin rolling onwards through the now empty main street of Grassveil Town.

"Oh no! My coin! I have to get it back!" the Oddish cried, before beginning to go after it, only to trip over yet another rock and fallign on her face. What is it with rocks and tripping today? she moaned silently in her thoughts.

Last edited by Dreaming Whiskers on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:29 pm

With the weight of the grass type finally off her, Mim pulled herself up off the ground, mindful of the pain she felt in various places now. When she turned back to the Oddish, she saw her clumsiness take place yet again. Sweet Arceus, that's what I was trying to save her from doing.. Mim thought, sighing internally as she walked over to the fallen pokemon.

"Oh boy. Are you still alright?" The Helioptile asked, placing her hands on either side of the Oddish's plump body then heaving her back up. "Relax. We'll get that coin back. It can't roll forever." Mim looked over to the town, a bit concerned  ifthey had managed to wake anyone up. With her shoulder, she gently nudged her smaller acquaintance and began walking down the street. "C'mon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Feeling herself being raised up from her rather disgraceful position on the ground, Rebecca turned to her companion of sorts. "I'm okay...just a little dizzy." she mumbled, still shaken from the fall and sudden panick attacks.

"Relax. We'll get that coin back. It can't roll forever." the yellow lizard Pokemon said, in an obvious attempt to reassure the Oddish.

"Yeah, but what if it rolls off into a place where we'll never get to it?" Rebecca moaned, trotting after the Helioptile, showing off her extraordinary imagination, and as usual overreacting. As they walked down the street, the rising sun moving ever so slowly up into the azure sky, Rebecca figured she would begin conversation once more. "So, um, what's your name? I'm Rebecca." she stuttered, hopefully raising her voice just loud enough to be heard. She wasn't know for her ability to approach new Pokemon after all.
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Mim merely shrugged in response, unfazed by the not-so-possible possibility. She would continue to walk down the worn out path back into Grassveil, but slowed down to a pace where the stubby legged Oddish would be able to keep up.

"Name's Mim. Pleased to meet you." The Helioptile looked over her shoulder and smiled in her acquaintance's direction, before focusing back onto the street before them. "I wouldn't worry so much about it if I were you. The only direction that coin can roll is forward...eh, maybe slightly to the left or right but that's besides the point." Still a bit drowsy, Mim yawned and stretched her arms out from behind her head. "Erm, what's so significant about this coin anyway?" Mim asked mid yawn, stricken by the simple idea of just giving her company another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Keeping up at a brisk pace, Rebecca was relieved when the Helioptile slowed down. One owuld think nature would have given her legs better suited for walking.

"Nice to meet you too!" the Oddish replied, suddenly happy that she managed to meet and get to know someone on her adventure to Grassveil's Guild. Despite the yellow lizard's reassuring words, Rebecca couldn't help but imagine all the possible outcomes of what would happen to the coin. In response to Mim's next question, the navy-coloured weed Pokemon answered, "Well, I just use it to decide on things. To be honest it really isn't that valuable. Though without it I feel panicky since I'm....just not good at decision-making, and I really don't want to use other coins or I'll go broke." Rebecca chuckled nervously at the last remark.
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:28 am

"Mmm. I see." Mim gave a brief nod to show that she understood. It was obvious that her friend here was the very panicky type. She could sense it without even being told (mainly because of her words and actions). Admitingly, the Helioptile thought her fuss over a mere coin was rather silly.,but it helped her cope with the obsessive worrying. If it did assist her in coping with it, then Mim supposed it wasn't that big of a task to get back.

After a few more moments of walking, Mim stopped in her tracks and observed the town before them. "See it anywhere?" She asked. For the love of me please not of have it slip under a stall. Or, something..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:14 pm

"I..don't." Rebecca answered, after walking for some time. She scanned the town's premises, finding nothign but empty, closed stalls and dust swirls here and there. She continued to walk further, her unease beginning to grow back. Just when she felt that it was hopeless to search anymore, the Oddish spotted a tiny speck of shining light in the corner of her range of sight. "I-I think I see it!" she exclaimed, nodding in the direction of a lone stall, where something small glittered in the shadows cast by the structure.

Happy and relieved, the navy blue Pokemon dashed over to the stall, all at once too happy as she assumed her coin had been found.
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:39 am

At the Oddish's find, Mim released a relieved sigh, followed by a little smile. Thank heavens. I didnt want to be looking for her one pokè all day.. She thought, watching with tired eyes as her friend made a dash towards the stall. The Helioptile stood there in silence, a look of concern crossing her face the longer she eyed the plant Pokemon. I've never met anyone who was this much of a worrier...Loot was kinda similar...I guess, but I dont think he.ever freaked out to such an extent. Im actually kind of worried about what else would happen to poor 'Bec around here... "Did you find it?" Mim called out to the Oddish once she reached the stall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Having arrived at the scene of the continuous shimmering, Rebecca paused, looking around, scaning the earth for traces of her coin. After moments of searching, she found herself staring at her precious Poke coin stuck in a crack in the wall of a stall. "Uh...um....help...I can't get this out." she mumbled, attempting to pull at it with her flimsy leaf appendages to no avail.

"It's stuck." she sighed, facing the ground in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:09 am

"Huh?" Confused and beginning to grow the slightest bit irritated, Mim approached the stall herself. She arrived at the scene in a matter of seconds, looking down at the discouraged Oddish with a tired smile. "Oh, don't look so down! I'm sure we'll be able to get it out. Now, where is it?" The Helioptile then turned her head,  scanning the structure's wall until her eyes caught the coin's split second glimmer. She leaned into it, squinting for a better view. A few moments later, Mim was able to make out the piece of metal, and how it was lodged deep into the wood. "Hmm...Hang on. I think I can get this out." She muttered, placing one of her hands against the wall while using the other to get a grip on the coin. She tugged at it, grunting from the struggle until finally the round object broke free. "Ah! There you are~" Mim chirped joyously as she plopped the coin down onto one of the grass type's plant appendages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Worrying ain't my thing"   "Worrying ain't my thing" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Worrying ain't my thing"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next