Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sweet, Sweet Darkness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Sweet, Sweet Darkness. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:34 am

First topic message reminder :

This was really happening! Aaron couldn't help but have a huge grin on his face. This is the first time Alona and him are dating. Sure, the darkness is still outside, but Aaron knew he could defend Alona and himself from any crazed Pokemon out there. With the new move he learn from his ancestors at the dreamcatcher shop back at his hometown, he felt that he has the strongest move in his move set. Speaking of Dreamcatcher, he also have another joy ribbon from that place. When he got one, the first thing that came to mind was Alona. As a result, this is the secondary reason he wanted her to go on a date. The main reason is because... well he needed to be with her. Aaron doesn't know why, but ever since his family have got insane he felt a lot more aggressive now then he used to. Whenever he faced a crazed Pokemon or a feral, he felt this strong desire to hurt them, like he outright despise them. And when Aaron get angry, he blacks out, not remembering anything when he comes too. Strange thing is, Whenever Joey or the rest of his friends hang out with Aaron, that aggressiveness goes away and replaced with enjoyment. Especially with Alona, the one he's dating.He'll ask Joey if he notice anything different about him when the time is right. For now, he wanted to spend alone time with Alona.

Aaron led Alona up the path, eventually leading to a small pond. Alona didn't really like being here, she didn't want to be attack like last time. But, if something did come up, she knew Aaron would handle it. Aaron suddenly chuckled and stop in his track, turning and facing his girlfriend. "This better be a good reason you brought me here Aaron." Alona sighed. "There is. Give me a moment." Aaron dropped his bag on the floor and searched for the things he was looking for. When he got it, Aaron pulled his head out with a silky ribbon in his mouth. He then gave it to Alona, who was confused at first, but nonetheless wore it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:27 am

Az faceplamed herself, was Aaron really this pathetic after failing to keep something at bay that almost affected the whole area, even her mother had succumbed to this damn thing which angered Az to no end. "There is only one thing that marks a true loser, someone who gives up after something bad happens. So what this happened, big whoop you lost your mind for a few moments. Giving up won't solve anything, sitting down and doing nothing won't make anything better, sure it won't make anything worse but you have to take that chance to redeem yourself, not just for you but the people who rely on you like your partner or Alona." Az said shaking her head, she was only this rude because of what happened to her before. She wasn't used to being like that.

"Someone is never measured by how many times they fall during their life, they are measured by how many times they choose to get back up." She said hoping to break Aaron out of whatever this was, she was sad to her mother was crazy, most of her extended family had lost it but she was fine, sad but fine.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hope looked at Az and decided to join in the conversation. "I'm sure whatever this is you can control it, People have being going insane all the time lately, no one can blame you for what happened. It's what is going on now. It's not your fault somethings wrong with the world, even the strongest Pokemon must succumb to whatever this is." Hope said seeing some mighty strong Pokemon fall to whatever this is. "And Azeral is right, whatever happens all you can do is get back up and keep going."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:55 am

Aaron rubbed his face from Alona's smack, listening to everyone's lecture on not to give up. He was scared, he didn't have the courage to do it anymore. However, they are right. If Aaron just sat there and do nothing, his friends would still abandon him. "So its a lose lose situation. If I don't do anything, I'll lose respect. If I do something, then I'll harm my friend due to this darkness." Aaron sighed, getting up. "I'm scared... No, terrified that I'll turn. But, I can't give up... not yet." Aaron said determinedly. "Fine... I'll keep trying... For all of your sakes."

Alona smiled, still crying a little bit. "Finally come to your senses huh?" The Sylveon came over to Aaron and gave a small peck on his cheeks and hugged him, using her ribbons to wrap around each other. Aaron gave a sigh of enjoyment. "I love it when you do that." Aaron laughed. However, as soon as he stopped laughing, he faced turn serious. "Listen, guys. If I fail to fight it... Don't hesitate." Alona had a confuse expression on her face. "Don't hesitate? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:03 am

Az gave a small sigh. "No one is asking you to show no fear, some of the greatest fighters fight even in the face of true fear." Az said knowing her mom and Noel were those types of fighters. What Aaron said next made Az give a silent Nod of agreement. "When it truly matters I never hesitate, I would of fought you with my full strength had you not gone back to normal." Az said understanding what Aaron had asked, she wish it wouldn't come to that but it seemed to be close to that. "Even the strongest Pokemon have turned, my mother for example, and she's leagues ahead of any of us."

Hope looked at the ground when Aaron said that but nodded in silent agreement. "Don't think we'll have a choice in the matter if that happens." Hope said but slightly surprised Alona didn't understand, maybe it was because she didn't want to understand what Aaron had asked.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:27 am

Aaron smiled and nodded. "Thank you." It would be for the best anyway, he would rather die then to let the darkness make him hurt his friends. No matter what happens, he'll protect them. Alona however didn't take this too well. "Fight?" She thought. She won't allow this, not at all! She was the one who could snap out Aaron out of it. She knew that because Aaron was close to her. Just like Noel and Joey. That was when She realized. Aaron's bond with her, Joey, and Noel. Was that the only thing that keeping Aaron from falling to the darkness completely. Aaron doesn't need to be taken down when he turns, he needs encouragement from everyone he was close too. Alona was about to brings this up, however she kept her mouth shut. If anything, they would Ignore what she said and brush it aside. If She have any hope of helping Aaron, she would need to tell Noel and Joey about this. Noel she might not have a problem with. However, Joey is a different story. If Joey would to hear that Aaron was about to hurt his partner, one of Aaron's strong bond will be shattered. He's way too Innocent to even understand what was going on. Alona will think of something though, she was sure of it.

"I... I just want some few minute of peace with her."
Aaron said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet, Sweet Darkness.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2