Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sweet, Sweet Darkness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Sweet, Sweet Darkness. Empty
PostSubject: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:34 am

This was really happening! Aaron couldn't help but have a huge grin on his face. This is the first time Alona and him are dating. Sure, the darkness is still outside, but Aaron knew he could defend Alona and himself from any crazed Pokemon out there. With the new move he learn from his ancestors at the dreamcatcher shop back at his hometown, he felt that he has the strongest move in his move set. Speaking of Dreamcatcher, he also have another joy ribbon from that place. When he got one, the first thing that came to mind was Alona. As a result, this is the secondary reason he wanted her to go on a date. The main reason is because... well he needed to be with her. Aaron doesn't know why, but ever since his family have got insane he felt a lot more aggressive now then he used to. Whenever he faced a crazed Pokemon or a feral, he felt this strong desire to hurt them, like he outright despise them. And when Aaron get angry, he blacks out, not remembering anything when he comes too. Strange thing is, Whenever Joey or the rest of his friends hang out with Aaron, that aggressiveness goes away and replaced with enjoyment. Especially with Alona, the one he's dating.He'll ask Joey if he notice anything different about him when the time is right. For now, he wanted to spend alone time with Alona.

Aaron led Alona up the path, eventually leading to a small pond. Alona didn't really like being here, she didn't want to be attack like last time. But, if something did come up, she knew Aaron would handle it. Aaron suddenly chuckled and stop in his track, turning and facing his girlfriend. "This better be a good reason you brought me here Aaron." Alona sighed. "There is. Give me a moment." Aaron dropped his bag on the floor and searched for the things he was looking for. When he got it, Aaron pulled his head out with a silky ribbon in his mouth. He then gave it to Alona, who was confused at first, but nonetheless wore it.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:49 am

Hope went towards the small pond, being around it made her feel a little bit better when she was slightly down. There wasn't a true reason she was feeling bad but she was just not feeling like her normal cheerful self at the moment, might of been because of all the things going on now that made her feel worse about herself. Hope shook her head to rid herself of these thoughts, she needed to think positive, she was alive and so was Joey and Jak some Pokemon she met a while ago. Bad things happen when you focus on the bad. Hope stopped for a moment, she had remembered that this was the place she met that Eevee, Imadumbass if she recalled correctly.

"I wonder what her name was?" Hope asked herself looking at the ground intently, while she'd normally be nervous about being here since the guild found out about what has been going on there have been less attacks in places like this, she'd be safe anyway considering she was a good fighting and could handle herself in a pinch, no need to worry about something she could easily fight against.

Hope looked to her side to see two Pokemon parallel to her, it was a Deino and a Sylveon if she recalled correctly, she remember reading a rather large book in town so she know knew things like that, lucky her. Hope kept staring for a moment before looking away, she still had her normal worn bag and joy ribbon on she she'd be easily recognized by the Sylveon, though Hope had no idea that this was the same Eevee she had met.

Azeral sat near the waters edge staring at her badge in her hand, she and Joey had just gotten done with three consecutive missions in a row, easy to say it was a bit of a pain in the arse. Az sat there without her badge or her hood on, she didn't know what to think right now considering what she had seen them do, kidnapping Pokemon it appeared. The mere thought of doing something like that sickened her to no end, and during a crisis like this nonetheless. Az let out a sigh before putting the badge in her bag, she had soon realized that while doing missions and having your badge on your chest could get quite hectic, best to just keep it in the bag.

Az stared at the water for a moment before getting up, she looked up at the sky and let out a loud sigh. "Noel please hurry, I want Mom back." The young Ralts said looking at the black sky, she wanted to scream or something considering the things that happened. Az stopped looking up and looked back at the pond with a few tears, she quickly pulled her hood over her head and silently sobbed, she had to be strong for now, she was a leader. Being strong was tough but someone had to do it, despite being sad.

Az looked back eyeing two Pokemon behind her, she saw something in the distance that she recognized, a wonder bag the same type of bag they gave all explorers. "Aaron?" Az asked herself wiping the small tears away, she hadn't expected a guild member to come by, Az knew what he was doing with that Sylveon, Joey had told her as he did everything that happened. Az stopped shaking and held herself like she normally did. Az wondered if she should go over and say something, she decided not to and wondered if he'd notice her.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:13 am

"What is this? Why are you giving me this?" Alona asked. She has seen this Ribbon she was wearing a few times, but never really question it until now. "Its a Joy Ribbon. It has special properties that make you stronger faster. The same one I'm wearing on my neck." Aaron explained, pointing to the Ribbon tied around Aaron's neck. "I thought you could use it. And plus... Well..." Aaron blushed, causing Alona to roll her eyes. "Will you stop being so shy, Aaron? We're together now so I don't need that shy crap." Alona said in a somewhat cheerful tone. Aaron smiled, nodding his head. "Uh, right. I was trying to say. Although I can't see you, I know you'll look even more amazing with that ribbon on." Satisfied with her answer, she warped around Aaron's neck with her ribbons, and pull him into a playful, yet affectionate embrace. Aaron didn't hesitate to hug back, enjoying this little moment together. He didn't want anyone ruining this, it has to last as long as possible.

While Aaron was too caught up with the hug, Alona notice two Pokemon with them. Are... Are they staring at them? Well, only one of them, but she isn't taking that chance. If they were watching them, Alona isn't going to sit there and let it slide. Alona quickly lets go of Aaron and started to call them out on it, much to his bewilderment and disappointment, "Hey! Would you weirdos stop watching us! Otherwise I'm gonna come over there and kick your ass!" Aaron sighed. "So much for our alone time..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:22 am

Hope had looked away but she was slightly forced to look back considering she didn't know about the person. Hope looked back at the two with a curious expression. "I wasn't really staring just wondering who was over there, can't be too cautious considering what has been going on." Hope shouted out and that was a very reasonable explanation considering everything that has been going on, for all Hope knew they could of just been two crazy Pokemon, how was she supposed to know that?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Az had heard the shouting and decided to slightly ignore it, she wasn't staring at anything just standing there doing nothing. Honestly that kinda proved it was Alona from what she heard from Joey, pissed off without even knowing any of the facts. Though it would appear Az wasn't alone in this little yelling session as a Dratini had been caught looking, Az wondered what would happen if she pretended she didn't hear Alona. Though she decided to just put her hands in her coat pocket and look past them as it she was trying to find something behind the two of them. Not that she could tell considering Az's Coat and head thing.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:52 am

"What are you... Wait a minute..." Her voice sounded familiar, really really familiar. Nope, she not mistaking it. Its the idiot, making Alona look stupid and overall pissing her off to no end. Yeah she rescued her, but she pretty much forced Alona to beg. Not this time! "Oh Arceus its you! I got a bone to pick with you" Alona hissed, getting stomping closer to the Dratini. Aaron on the other hand sighed and followed the Sylveon. "Alona, I don't know what happened, but please think about this!" Aaron plead. This was supposed to be a date, when did this suddenly happened? Alona Ignored Aaron, stopping at her track when she was a few feet away from Hope. "If you think that I'm going to beg for you to help me again, your even more stupider then I thought." Aaron gulped. This isn't going to end well. "Alona! Stop!" Alona continued to ignore Aaron and kept up with her small rant.

"My little boyfriend is training me how to fight! And a little bonus, I'm a fairy type now. You can't do jack to me." Aaron tried to pull her tail and drag her away, which caused Alona to glare at Aaron. "Will you stop! She-" "It doesn't matter, I'm ending it. Walk away and cool off." "Bu-" "Go, we can cuddle later." Alona sighed, glaring at both of the dragon type before walking away. "I'm so sorry, you have to excuse her, she's rather hot tempered." Aaron explained.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:08 am

Hope wasn't prepared for the reaction she got but the second she heard this rant she knew who she was up against, it was the Eevee from before. What this Pokemon said got Hopes blood to boil. The Dratini looked at the ground slightly shaking in anger, this was the first Pokemon to make her feel like this and Hope hated it, she wanted to yell she wanted to say somethings to this Pokemon. Hope hadn't needed Alona to beg Hope had saved her before she had even begun to ask. The calm in Hope pointed out Alona had her eyes closed so she wouldn't know Hope had done that. Hope breathed in and out calmly, she was going to big the bigger Pokemon in this and not get mad. "I understand why she would be mad, I annoyed her a bit while I was last here. I haven't gotten the chance to apologize for my actions."

"I am sorry for annoying you while we were at the Pond last, I wasn't thinking and just wanted to cure my own boredom. I also am sorry you feel this way about me. If i can I wish to ask for a do over, just to put the past behind and start over." Hope said despite having nothing to really say sorry for, this was also her way to hint for Alona to forget about the attack and the fact Hope helped her, which seemed to of pissed Alona off to no end.

Az had heard the yelling and rolled her eyes, what had pissed Alona off this time. Aaron seemed to have it handled but she decided to walk over just in case she was needed. Az was quite powerful so she was sure she could handle anything. "Hey is everything Ok?" Az asked making it seem like she didn't know it was Aaron and Alona, mostly because she knew Alona was a bit rude about some things and if what Az heard is true from Joey she might see Az as a threat or something weird since she knows Aaron. Az didn't know much about love or cute but she knew some Pokemon don't like it when their man looks at another lady.

Az put her hands in her pockets and decided to use her sense to tell what was going on. Alona was pissed but you didn't need emotion sense to tell that. Aaron seemed calm yet confused as to what was going on but the Dratini was weird. This Pokemon was angry, very angry yet seemed to keep a calm face and talk normally. Az wondered what Alona did to piss this Pokemon off so badly but decided to not question it.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:39 am

Alona walked away, half listening to Hope's apologizes. Aaron rubbed his head with his paws. Trying to relieve himself from the headache. "You don't need to say sorry to anyone. I don't know what happened, but like you said, we should put the past behind us." Aaron was curious though, what did they do to argue like that? Well no one was hurt. That what matters most in the end right? The Deino would really love to cuddle with Alona now, but he didn't really want to deal with her lashing out at him for stopping her. She'll calm down soon enough. Suddenly, Aaron could hear Az's voice, asking if everything were to be alright. "Yeah, I took care of it. I don't even know what happened, one minute we were hanging around. Then, she called our friend and some other Pokemon out." Aaron pointed at the Dratini. "At first, she wasn't too awfully mad, but suddenly she went somehow remembers her and went crazy! Alona's lucky that I was with her."

Alona laid at the edge of the water, lapping water to quench her thirst. She knew Aaron was only trying to protect her, but she wanted to show that Pokemon who's boss. Looking back at Aaron and hope, She could recognized the Ralts that came over. It must of been the same ralts that helped Aaron and her trained, like she cared anymore. She was extremely angry. She said that they should start over, but how are they going do that? At this point, she just want to go somewhere else and continue cuddling with Aaron.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:51 am

Hope looked slightly away from Aaron, he had no idea that Hope had other moves and could move fast, He was right Alona that would be lucky to not fight this Dratini, especially if Hope was in a state of heightened emotions. Hope had never fought someone angry, she hoped she'd never get that mad in the first place but she was almost about to scream at that Pokemon. Hope gave a small sigh and looked at Aaron. "Well maybe you should get back to her, I don't think she'll like you talking to me. Even after i helped her she just seemed to hate me more." Hope mumbled the last part out slightly sad that even after risking her life for this Pokemon she was still hated.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know much about this Pokemon but I was the other Pokemon looking at you two, just wanted to know if it was really you or I've missed another Deino that is in the guild." Az said throwing her hood off. "What exactly happened?" Az asked the Dratini wanting to know exactly what went down, the Dratini at first seemed to not want to tell them what happened. Az shrugged. "It's alright you don't need to tell us what happened." Az said mentally sighing, anything seemed to set Alona off, literally anything seemed to just piss that little bundle of anger off. So it could range from being to close to her or anything around that. "You should go see how Alona is doing, both of them are really pissed of despite this Pokemon looking calm. If a fight breaks out I'm worried for both their sakes." Az said getting a slightly shocked look from the Dratini, Az knew this Pokemon was mad.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:54 am

"Really? She sounds so calm." Though Ralts are known to sense emotion, and she wouldn't lie either. Aaron sighed. Even still, he doesn't blame her for getting mad at Alona. She needs to control that anger of hers before something worse happens. "Listen, dragon type. If you really feel this way, then I'm sorry. You and Alona mentioned that you helped her? In that case, she is grateful, even though she doesn't show it." Aaron reassured Hope. "She'll open up to you, like she did to me. You just need to be patience with her. It doesn't excuse what she's doing, she will change eventually."

There was nothing to do while Aaron was talking to that... idiot. She isn't worried in the slightest, Aaron knows that she'll kick his ass if he tries anything funny. Plus, Aaron had a crush on her for a while now. Why would he ruin that chance? The Sylveon anger was slowly getting replaced by boredon. "Come on Aaron... When are you gonna come back." Aaron thought to herself. Little did Alona know, Something was behind the Sylveon, getting ready to attack.

"Right, so I'm gonna check-" Suddenly Aaron heard a scream. Alona scream! The air around Aaron smelled like her scent, and some sort of poison. Isn't Alona weak to that?!?! "Alona!" Aaron rushed back to Alona, stopping the minute he could hear growling. "Damn it..." Alona muttered, slowly getting back up. "Alona!" He could smell the one who did it. The one who poisoned Alona. "Croagunk..." Aaron muttered in a demented voice. He didn't cared if this Poison type was crazed, he harmed his future mate, someone he cared for deeply! If Az would notice his emotion, it turned from worries and fear, into outright hatred and anger. The desire to cause agnoy, the desire to protect the one he loves. "Croagunk!" Aaron roared ferociously, ready to hurt this Pokemon. "Az!" Aaron shouted. "I got this." Aaron quickly grab his Pecha berry and tossed it towards Alona. "Eat it." Aaron barked, not taking his focus away from his opponent.

Alona caught it and ate it. She felt the Poison wash away from her system. That's was fine and all, but she was worried at the Deino's new behavior. From all the time he have been with him, he would never do this. Little does Alona know, The darkness was attempting to consume Aaron's mind again. However, there is still a chance to save him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:12 am

Az let out a sigh, she didn't know a lot about Alona but Aaron had to be right about that fact seeing as he was now dating her. "I'm sure you'd know best about her by now." Az said wondering something herself, she had felt another being come into this area but was distracted by the talking, by the time she turned she saw Alona being poisoned by a Pokemon. Az was going to rush ahead teleport and help but something she felt made her shake, something inside caused her to feel the same wherever she met those Crazed Pokemon. Az knew who it was and turned to the source, Aaron.

Az instead of Going after the target teleported in front of Aaron with her hood up. "Aaron you back off right now!" Az shouted at the Deino watching the Dratini dash around faster then her teleport and catch the Pokemon off guard. "Aaron you're being infected with whatever this darkness thing is, fighting with this heightened emotion against a opponent that hurt you emotionally is a bad idea and could cause you to fully fall to whatever this is, as a fellow guild member I am telling you to stand down!" Despite her appearance her cold eyes like her mother and her stern voice made her seem more dangerous.

Hope was already next to the Croagunk using a speed that couldn't be seen by the normaly eye, she used her tail to bash the Pokemon away from the others and she used Extreme speed once more to go to the area she bashed him to before he could. Building up a cold energy she threatened the Pokemon standing in front of it guarding the others behind her, she wasn't sure that this was a feral or one of those weird ferals so she waited seeing if he was going to attack or not, if he did she'd launch the attack that wouldn't hit anyone besides the Croagunk, unless someone ran at her.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:54 am

Aaron started to approch the one who harmed Alona, only to be interrupted by Azeral. The mere fact that she was telling him to stop what he was doing, to ignore what this Pokemon has done to Alona! So what if this darkness controls him? As long as the Poison type suffers, He doesn't care. "Shut up! You expect me to stand by and let this Crazy lunictic hurt MY Girlfriend? What if it was Camroth? How about Joey? How would you feel if your own Partner got hurt by these things? All I'm asking is causing him as much pain as possible. I'm not going to kill them!" Aaron aggressive nature was showing stronger and stronger. He didn't care how 'dangerous' this Ralts is, he will get this Pokemon. "Though I don't think your gonna move are you? Fine!" Suddenly, a dark aura suddenly surrounds Aaron, a dark grin shown on his face. "My ancestors had treasured this move all their lives. I'll also inherit it. This little move will let me hit anyone that's close to me, including that Poison type." Aaron explained. "In the count of three, I'll use this move. If you or your friend doesn't get out of the way in time, you'll get hit." Aaron warned.

Alona couldn't believe this! "Aaron What the hell is wrong with you? Stop it!" Aaron turn his head over Alona. "Stay out of this Alona, this is for your own good! ONE!" Aaron counted. This is stupid, why was Aaron acting like this? Was it because of this darkness? "TWO!" No, not Aaron. After all he done to protect her, all the time he cared for her even after screwing up so many times. "THREE!" No, he can't turn! She won't let him! "I hope your ready you Bas-" Before anyone could react, A loud smack boomed the area. Aaron used his paw to cover his smacked face, his Dark aura vanished. Between Az and Aaron was Alona, who just smack Aaron with her Ribbons. "Aaron you dumbass!" Alona Exclaimed, tears starting to steam down her face. "You better calm down or your gonna be sorry! Maybe I should smack you again, or maybe I should go to your brother! how can someone who tell me to calm down get pissed like a little bitch huh?!?! 'Oh, He hurt Alona, I'm gonna make him pay! Come here you Poison type I'll end you!' Now pull your head out of you god damn ass and CALM DOWN!" Alona panted, her voice dried as she ranted at Aaron. "A...Alona?"

Aaron suddenly collapse, the darkness and his emotion fatigued him. Alona quickly rushed to her side, crying her eyes out. "What the hell were you thinking?" Aaron however was confused. "W-why are you crying? Why Am I tired? My face hurt too... What is going on around here?"

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:15 am

"If Joey was hurt I would be mad, but this isn't about right or wrong it's about you giving in to whatever this is, what about you huh? What if Joey or your partner saw you like this? They would do the same thing I'm doing now!" Az shouted out seeing as Joey never like negativity and rage like this. "Aaron you don't want to do this, attacking a guild member is a serious offence, if you go through with this I'll have no choice but to arrest you and bring you in!" Az shouted out hoping that would break this, sadly she was wrong but Az stood her ground, she wasn't afraid of Aaron. Reaching in her bag she pulled out a small orb. If Aaron didn't stop she'd teleport above him and use this orb to blast him into the ground.

Az stood her ground not worried, even if she was hit she'd endure. She always can and she knows she will. "Don't do this Aaron." Az said once he counted to one, she didn't want to have to arrest him. "Aaron I'm warning you don't do this!" Az shouted as he counted to two. Az held the orb and was ready to teleport when Alona got in the way. Az lowered her guard when Aaron was fine but through anyones eyes a look of sheer disappointment could be seen from her eyes. "I've heard a lot of things from Noel. How you're a strong guy how you've become so great. How could you let yourself fall so hard like that?" Az asked sure he must of known a bit of what happened, if he really didn't what Az said would most likely shock him. "You threatened to attack me and the Dratini" Az said a neutral tone in her voice.

Hope had handled the Pokemon and made him run for the hills, he wouldn't be back for a bit. Hope turned and looked at her allies for this fight just to see Alona crying and Aaron slumped over. Hope rushed over thinking another Feral had attacked. "What happened?" Hope asked slighlty oblivious to what was going on considering she wasn't standing around them just to make sure she didn't hit them.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:39 am

Aaron was lost, and a little hurt that Azeral would say that. "Wh-what are you talking about? I do great with Noel! I didn't do anything! At least, I don't remember what I did... But what did I do to make me fall? How do you even know Noel? What the hell is even going on?!?!" Aaron felt like he wanted to cry. What did he do to be scolded? He can't even remember what's going on. When Az told Aaron that he threatened both the Ralts and Dratini, he growled in protest. "That's a load of crap and you know it! I'd never do that! You guys are starting to piss me off! Now tell me, What's going on?" Alona wiped her tears away with her ribbons. "Aaron... I'm so sorry. You lost control when you found out that I was hurt by the crazies. You threaten to torture it, you threaten them to move out of the way... All of it true. I had to snap you out of it Aaron. You were being consumed by the darkness."

Aaron Shook his head violently. "Your lying! All of you! I'd never do that Ever!" They can't be telling the truth, He wouldn't go that far! "I... I can't let that darkness get me... I can't let it... I'm the only sane one left." Aaron starting to tear up, he refuse to believe this. It was all a lie! "Aaron... Ple-" "Shut up! I never asked for this! All I wanted to do is be with you! Why do I have to deal with this crap? I... I.. I.... I want proof." Aaron sniffed. Alona was not expecting Aaron to say that. He must of taking this pretty hard. "Prove to me that your telling the truth! I refuse to believe anything your tell me until I have proof!" Aaron exclaimed.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:55 am

Azeral just sat and sighed, she then pointed to Aarons cheek that would still have a mark from when Alona slapped her, ribbons normally left a mark no matter how strong the impact was, so long as it was a actual impact and not just a light touch. "Alona slapped you right there across the cheek, why else would she slap you plus she's crying right now because you've been acting like this." Az said then decided to add something else. "I sometimes don't stay at the guild I stay with my Mother sometimes. Noel and my Mom are sorta friends so she tells me things and tells me what she's been up to. Lately its been about you being better and gaining power. Though she'd never reveal any personal stuff." Az said explaining how she knew Noel. "My ancestors had treasured this move all their lives. I'll also inherit it. This little move will let me hit anyone that's close to me, including that Poison type. I know none of your moves so only you could of told me this." Az added as another detail.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope looked at Az for a moment hearing someone named Noel. she had run into a Lucario by that name the first day she was in town. Hope looked at Aaron before getting a puzzled look. "Aaron, are you ok?" Hope asked being the only neutral party member here considering she wasn't there for the actual darkness.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:55 am

Aaron gasp at what Azeral had told him. Is that why His face hurts? Did he really told her all of this? "I... I didn't know..." A great shame tainted Aaron's heart. He was doing so great, so wonderful. He made friends, he's in the guild now. He knew how to use Echolocation, he can sense energy. However, he almost lost all of that, just because his emotion almost got him consume by the darkness. He Vowed that he would be the one who would rescue his brother. He promised to protect him, hell everyone. If trying to protect someone he cares about will force him to turn, he want no part of it. Not anymore. "All of this... Is because I wanted to protect someone..." Aaron told everyone. "If that the case... Maybe I shouldn't do it. Otherwise I'm a danger to everyone."

"Aaron... You made a mistake, no one is perfect."
Aaron smiled gloomy at Alona. "Heh... yeah. Its a mistake I won't repeat again." Aaron sighed. "I am useless huh? Here I am claiming I'm the one who'll protect my brother, I'll be the one to save him. Its a bunch of crap as far I'm aware. Pathetic..." One of his greatest fears... and he's starting to embrace it. Accepting that fact until the day he dies. Aaron laid down, lost all motivation to do anything. "The only thing I can do is make things worse. And once I think things are getting better, I screw up and everything falls again. There's no point to doing anything anymore. I'll screw it up eventually."

Alona was getting sick of this nonsense. She slapped Aaron again with her ribbons, this time it was harder then before. "Listen to yourself! You sound like you given up on life! Do you really think your brother want you to give up? Do you really think any us want you to give up? How about Joey? I can't imagine him seeing you like this! Seriously, the part where your brother went crazy made you cry. Now, you just given up hope. How about this Noel Pokemon, what would she say to you about all of this?"

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet, Sweet Darkness.   Sweet, Sweet Darkness. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet, Sweet Darkness.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next