Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron hopped from stone to stone with relative ease. Surprisingly, Even with Aaron blind, He still manage to find these stones. Well, it was a pattern. Once he gotten it down, it was rather easy to navigate it. "Alright, time for some training. I guess Noel would have me meditate again. Try to make me sense some other Pokemon's Aura. Question is, where is a perfect spot to Meditate?" Aaron thoughts was interrupted when his feet finally touched grass. "Alright, here I am. Now then, I need to go to a shrine right? Wonder where that is..."

Meanwhile, An Eevee was digging into some bushes, looking for something. "Come on you freaking things, Where are they? I swear They're hard too find." Soon later, she pull her head out of it, growling to herself. "Grr... Why Can't this Dungeon give me one lousy Gummi?!?! This is beyond stupid!" She heard that dungeons were the best place to get one, so why the hell aren't they there? Alona sighed and sat down. She needed to think. If she was a Gummi, where would she be?

Aaron: (20 - 11 = 9.)
Alona: (19 - 11 - 8)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:54 am

Noel threw her arms back behind her head and closed her eyes, the last two cleared out after the other two Pokemon started beating the crap outta each other, the two of them being the same Pokemon fainted each other rather quickly. "Ya it's over, for now." Noel said then looked at Aaron. "It would appear you've gotten better at using that move, if not at least you don't think about it too much anymore." Noel complemented Aaron then looked at the Eevee.

Alona seemed to clear out quick, did she not know how to fight or something, if so it was a bad idea for her to be in this dungeon, some Pokemon like that sawsbuck were unforgiving, luckily Noel was here. "So Aaron, what brings you here?" Noel questioned.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Aaron chuckled, he was beginning to like this move. Again, not use it for personal gain, more so on Manipulating Pokemon to fight for him. "Yeah, it took me a while to realize how to use this at it full potential in combat. One of those reason is that I was overthinking the move. Just use it, and tell them to attack or defend, or even persuade them to stop. Needless to say it worked out great in the end." He was rather proud of himself with that actually. and Noel praising him seem to make the whole thing a lot sweater. "Well, I was going to a place to meditate like you said. To sense Other Pokemon's Aura." Aaron sniffed the air.  That Eevee... "Hold that thought Noel."

Alona sighed in relief when she heard it was over. She was really thankful that two Pokemon were able to help her with that. She then realize that the Dragon type was walking towards her. "Hey, you ok? you didn't get hurt did you?" Alona Sightly blushed at Aaron's words, It sounded soo charming... What was she saying? She needed to focus on the task at hands. "Yeah, I'm fine." Aaron nodded, going back to noel to discuss their plans in a whispering tone. "What are we going to do with her? She can't go back by herself..."

Aaron:
Monokuma Pikachu carried out 2 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 IKdoM8A , The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 7doHI8l
Alona:
Monokuma Pikachu carried out 2 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 9rVp5vO , The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 KFxqTKX
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Noel looked at Aaron but didn't say anything, she felt slightly unnerved for some reason, that reason would become clear soon as a Giant Ursaring rushed her from the side, even Noel couldn't react as she was grabbed by the neck. The Bear lifted the Lucario up like she was nothing and even ran towards a tree and used her as a sort of battering ram breaking the tree by shoving her into it. Noel was unable to act considering she was blindsided by the Pokemon too distracted talking.

If Aaron even tried to go help Noel two Pokemon would get in his way, a Phantump and a Wrumple, both male, despite what they looked like they were actually quite strong. Noel did her best to try and pry the bears clawed hands away from her neck, she was held up against a tree getting the life choked out of her. "D-damn i was careless." Noel scolded herself while fighting the Ursaring trying not to get choked to death.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:41 pm

"NOEL!" Aaron tried to rush to her aid, but two Pokemon got in his way. "Damn it, more of them?" He slowly backed up, thinking of a plan to fight these Pokemon. The Phantump suddenly flew past Aaron, targeting the little Eevee. "DAMN IT NO!" Aaron tried to get back to Alona: However, the Wumple suddenly climbed on Aaron's back and started biting him. "GAH! Hey! Get off of me!" Aaron twist and turned, trying to get the Bug type off him. The Bug type continued to bite into the Dark type, doing two times the damage.

Alona was paralyzed with fear as she looked at the Ghost Pokemon. The Ghost simply made a scary face. Alona was quick to startled herself to unconsciousness. "EEVEE! DAMN IT GET OFF!"

Aaron: (6 -2 - 1 = 3 *Def scarf*)

Alona: (6 - 6 - 3 = 0.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:50 am

Noel grabbed the Ursaring's arm and pulled it off, it took a lot of extra effort on her part but she managed to pry its arm off, Noel then pulled her free arm back and slammed a Force Palm righting into the normal types stomach causing it to slightly double over, Noel then placed her feet on the tree and jumped off it delivering a knee right into the Pokemons face forcing its head backwards, and with the head its body followed. Noel then placed her feet on the Pokemons face and jumped off it, this causing the Ursaring to crash into the ground and faint.

Noel grabbed a branch above her, she swung herself up and sat on the branch getting a minute to actually breathe. Noel looked at Aaron, she looked around a bit noticing she had lost her bag while getting thrown around like a rag doll, Noel grabbed a stick nearby and threw it towards the bug on Aarons back. "Aaron, duck!" Noel shouted after throwing it, this was in case the bug jumped.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:56 am

"Rggaa!!" Aaron suddenly felt weaker and weaker the more the Wrumple bit into him. It Seriously hurts, probably more painful then his on bite attack. At one Point Aaron was too weak to barely even stand on his legs, but he manage to do it. Here comes Noel to the rescue as she told the Little Deino to duck. "unhh... Ok..." Aaron did what he was told, he duck his head down to the ground, despite being in pain. The bug type barely even notice the stick Noel threw at before it struck him. Slightly Dazed, the Wrunple shock it head to recover.

"Noel, save the Eevee. I'll take care of the Bug type." Aaron growled, looking back at the Bug type. Alona laid there motionlessly, letting the Ghost type take her chance to charge at the little Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:02 am

Noel nodded then attempted to reach in her bag, sadly she forgot that she didn't have to bag on hand it was stuck on a branch a little ways away. "Gues it's going to be this way." Noel muttered grabbing another stick from the ground, she then ran for the Phantump despite being a little far away from the Pokemon, she threw the stick hitting the ghost Pokemon in the back.

The ghost turned around just to be right in front of Noel's palm, at close range Noel fired a large Psychic wave right at the Ghost type knocking it away, Noel made sure to aim it so it wouldn't crash into the Eevee though.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:43 am

"Oh, you had a real field day with biting me and all that huh?" Aaron growled, stepping closer to the dazed Pokemon. Before the bug type knew it, Aaron bit into it with a tight grip, rendering the Pokemon helpless. "M Mink Mts MY Mumn." *Translation: "I Think its my turn."* Aaron didn't hesitate to shock the poor bug type to unconsciousness. It tried to stay awake, but being shock for a long time does a number one you and eventually succumbed. Aaron spat out the Wrumple gently. "Sorry, but I can't have you bite me like that." His attention was now focus on the Eevee. Is she ok?

The Phantump was knocked back into the bushes, barely missing Alona. Aaron rushed to her unconscious body, extremely worried about her. With a few check ups, Aaron sighed in relief. "Thank you Noel, but we have another problem." Why was the Deino so concerned for this Pokemon? Ever since he met her, he have been treating her like he would for his brother. Was it because of his crus- No, no, no ,no. He's doesn't have a crush on this Pokemon. He may like her voice, but that is it. Nothing else... Then why does he feel so compelled to protect her? "She can't stay here, we need to get her out."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:49 am

Noel looked at the Eevee, she let out a small laugh before looking at Aaron. "Alright, I'll carry your girlfriend out of here." Noel teased Aaron picking up the Eevee, it was little to no strain on her part, though considering she lifted the Sawsbuck that shouldn't be surprising. "I wonder why she came here in the first place if she couldn't fight." Noel asked out loud before looking towards the way Aaron came. "I'll assume the exit is that way." Noel said before she started walking.

Noel stopped for a moment and walked back to where she was thrown, she picked up her pack and threw it over her shoulder. "Can't forget this, all my stuff is in here." Noel said again aloud before walking back to Aaron. "Lead the way." Noel said not knowing if the dungeon shifted while she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:05 am

Aaron blushed at Noel's teasing. "Hey! She isn't my girlfriend! I just met her today. I only listen to her sing in my hometown, We never talked to each other there!" Aaron sighed. Why is he doing this? This is only Proving Noel's Point. He guess, he felt entitled to it. He couldn't describe it. "I'll carry her. I'm pretty beat up myself so I think I'm gonna go home with her." That bug bite really did a number on him, the Deino look weary enough to skip training. Aaron took his time, picking the Eevee with the Ribbon on her mouth. Their body shape are really awkward for him to be carrying Alona, but he manages it and placed the Eevee on his back. The Eevee, much to his misfortune, started to snuggle into his neck. "Noel, don't say a word." Aaron somehow Loves this feeling, but he doesn't want to be embarrass by anyone either. "I'll practice my meditation tomorrow. I really need to rest after fighting... I lost count, but a lot of Pokemon. I know you did most of the work, but... I'll just lead the way."

As Noel Picked up her bag, Aaron though about what Noel asked about this Eevee. She was right, why did she come here? "Well you talked to her more then I did. Did she asked you anything before all of this started?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:16 am

Noel let out a small laugh. "Gotta say, it's a bit funny when your flustered like that, though it just proves my point." Noel said but when she turned around she saw the Eevee, snuggling up to Aaron. "Aw but there is a lot of things i could say." Noel said looking back at the exit. "I was a bit surprised that Pokemon managed to throw me around like a rag doll, luckily i was able to handle it." Noel said not mentioning the part where her back hurt like hell.

"Nah only something about needing gummies to evolve, other then that nothing really, i get the feeling she doesn't like me much considering she asked me why i help people for free." Noel said relaying all the info she had, no need to keep anything secret.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:50 am

Aaron growled, His blushes intensifies. "I said Shut up! Don't tell this to anyone! you hear me? I don't care how strong you are!" This was a petty threat, but he just want to get his point a crossed. "Sorry if that sounded harsh. I really don't need this rumor going around that I'm with her. Do you realize how much of our rep will skyrocket? They'll never leave us alone. And this Eevee will somehow murder me for something like this. Please, I'm trusting you as a friend, Don't say a word." Aaron told Noel. He noticed that there were some few items the Feral left behind. Lets see... A scarf. Though... It doesn't seems special. As much as he like the idea of scrafs, He decided not to take it with him. What else? Some kind of box. He didn't know what that is, he heard there were good rewards inside, so he took it with him. A Blast seed. Always good having one of those, and some kind of leaf. He didn't need that so he discard it.

As Aaron continued on his way, Noel told Alona's reasoning for going to this dungeon. "So she wanted to Evolve? That her reason? Does she mean a Sylveon? A... Fairy... type?" Aaron could hear his heart pumping louder and louder. He doesn't tell this to any Dragon type in fear that they'll make fun of them, but Aaron have a 'Thing' for fairy types. He heard that they were cute, Normally Kindhearted... Smells nice... Aaron mentally slapped himself. What was he thinking, he can't date her! but he want to be with her so bad now... be friends with her. "She could of have a better time in Pecha Forest, considering it was an easier place." A light bulbed suddenly popped above Aaron's mind. He doesn't have to 'date her' to be with her. "I'll train her, if she really want those Gummis. Hell I could give some of mine to her when we get back! Uh... Don't take this the wrong way, ok? I'm doing this to help her."

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:58 am

Noel couldn't help but laugh at Aaron. "Come on its me we are talking about, you're my friend Aaron of course i won't tell anyone, sheesh what don't trust me or somthing?" Noel questioned with a smile, she wasn't the type of Pokemon who would do something like that, she never even told anyone about Obby and Jak so why tell anyone about these two, what exactly would she gain from doing that. "Well I guess i can be on the look out for some, I'll give them to you to give to her, i don't think she likes me though."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:20 am

"Yeah, your right. I know you won't tell anyone. We're friends after." Aaron laughed, secretly enjoying the snuggling the Eevee is giving him. It wasn't long until they made it to the entrance of the Dungeon. The stepping stones are right in front of them. "If you can do that, then I'll let her know that you gave it to her." Aaron turn his head towards Noel, a soft smile formed on his face. "Look, I don't think she hates you. I think there's something else going on. Anyway, I'll talk to you later." And with that, Aaron Hopped from grass, to stone, to stone. Being extremely careful to not drop Alona in the water.

"I... want to be with her again..." Aaron thought in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:24 am

Noel shrugged, sometimes people just hate other people that's the way the world really works. "Well i have to go somewhere else, make sure your girlfriend gets home safe." Noel teased then ran off somewhere, she was going to go to a dungeon with some wounds, though that'd be fine she's tough right? Before she was too far she turned and yelled something out. "The falls again, next week, don't be late." Noel shouted out before going back to running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next