Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron hopped from stone to stone with relative ease. Surprisingly, Even with Aaron blind, He still manage to find these stones. Well, it was a pattern. Once he gotten it down, it was rather easy to navigate it. "Alright, time for some training. I guess Noel would have me meditate again. Try to make me sense some other Pokemon's Aura. Question is, where is a perfect spot to Meditate?" Aaron thoughts was interrupted when his feet finally touched grass. "Alright, here I am. Now then, I need to go to a shrine right? Wonder where that is..."

Meanwhile, An Eevee was digging into some bushes, looking for something. "Come on you freaking things, Where are they? I swear They're hard too find." Soon later, she pull her head out of it, growling to herself. "Grr... Why Can't this Dungeon give me one lousy Gummi?!?! This is beyond stupid!" She heard that dungeons were the best place to get one, so why the hell aren't they there? Alona sighed and sat down. She needed to think. If she was a Gummi, where would she be?

Aaron: (20 - 11 = 9.)
Alona: (19 - 11 - 8)

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 633The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 Animated_oras_xy_sylveon_sprite_by_arcticwolf0418-d8mmic3The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 LarvestaThe Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 633
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:38 am

"I won't be late! You can count on me!" Aaron called back, taking his sweet time crossing to the other side of land with Alona on his back. "And she's not my girlfriend!" Noel isn't going to let this go is he? Figures as much to be honest. She seems the type to mess with you. This Eevee though, He didn't get her name. He wished he knew what he looked like too. Is she cute? Is she beautiful? He'll never know. "I wonder what would happen if she turned into a Sylveon. Most likely use that fairy cuteness to her advantage." Aaron... imagined being with a Sylveon right now. Being together, having fun. And then... they kisssed... "Wait a minute! I'm not going to kiss her. She isn't my girlfriend. But the snuggling she was giving... No, Aaron stop it. Your just helping her become a Sylveon. that is it. No more, no less." Aaron kept with this mentality all the way back town. However, he was secretly hoping that she would fall in love with him.

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 633The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 Animated_oras_xy_sylveon_sprite_by_arcticwolf0418-d8mmic3The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 LarvestaThe Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.  - Page 3 633
Back to top Go down

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The West :: Fallen Leaf Copse-
Jump to: