Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finally joining...so hello!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Finally joining...so hello! Empty
PostSubject: Finally joining...so hello!   Finally joining...so hello! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:04 pm

I've been looking over the forum for the past...4 hours now? I've been making sure that I get to know everything that I'm reading over, though, I've only went through some of the important links and the such.

Anyways, hello! My name is Tragar, though I can also be called James if you'd like. I'm a 20 year old bisexual male from North Carolina. I'm also a brony, just to mention that ahead of time, but I won't bring it up or push it on anyone unless they specifically ask about that part of me. This is a Pokemon site, not a place to talk about ponies, right? So yea.

Anyways, to learn some basic trivia about me.

I've liked Pokemon ever since the first episode of the show came out. My first game was Pokemon Red, thought I got Blue not long after and preferred that version of it. I've played and beaten all generations of the game up to D/P/P, and I recently got Black. I'm hoping to get Black 2 for continuity on my end as well.

My favorite Pokemon is Gligar, though I also like Marshtomp and Buizel just as much as him. I prefer Water type Pokemon, though I sometimes move over to grass depending on my mood. I prefer to stay away from the more popular Pokemon unless I really like them, so expect some of my latter characters to be some more exotic used ones.

I'm currently roleplaying on a MLP site, a Digimon site, and soon to be another Pokemon one as a trainer instead of a Pokemon. This one will go before that one. I've been feeling to roleplay lately for the fact that new and exciting things can happen from it that you wouldn't be able to predict like you could in a video game, so it's why it has been appealing to me lately.

I stay up for a VERY long time, so if you need to catch me, I'm usually up from 2pm to 4am EST. So look for me around those times.

Anyways, other questions can be asked if they really need to be. I have a Skype that I constantly use that I'd love to have anyone add me on, since I can't stand silence in my house and always want to either have music going, watching something, or talking to someone. My skype is Tragar1 if you'd like to add it.

And I guess that's it with my introduction. I'll end it with a note: I'm usually bad at starting out with roleplaying, so I hope to start it with people rather than make solo posts if I can. So if anyone who reads this is willing to be all buddy-buddy and start up with my character in the start that'd be nice.

P.P.S. This is usually how long my posts are, so expect that when roleplaying.

Last edited by Tragar on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally joining...so hello!   Finally joining...so hello! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi! Welcome to the site!
And holy crap, that's a long introduction. That's gonna be the length of your posts? Dayum, I have a feeling you'll find it hard to reply to the usual 3-6 lines we usually belch out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally joining...so hello!   Finally joining...so hello! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 pm

antonm1107 wrote:
Hi! Welcome to the site!
And holy crap, that's a long introduction. That's gonna be the length of your posts? Dayum, I have a feeling you'll find it hard to reply to the usual 3-6 lines we usually belch out.

Oh well, I might tone it down a bit if that is how some people. If you'd like an example, here's my intro post for my character Tetsuo on my Digimon RP, who's a MMO player with a stern attitude...and doesn't afraid of anything.

Quote :
"C'mon everyone, you have to raise your DPS or else you aren't going to finish this guy off before our healers runs out of energy," Tetsuo said in a very agitated tone. He was playing on one of his more played online games, whereas he was leading a group of clan members though one of the game's high end dungeons.

Through his headset you could hear multiple people shouting various phrases, ranging from "we know, Tetsu" to acronyms used in the game that anyone who didn't play the game would understand. He quickly took a sip from his waterbottle while still pressing various buttons his keyboard at the same time.

"Watch out in the back, ranged. Trash coming in." As he said this, various new things appeared on his computer screen. Bars and numbers popped up constantly, and Tetsuo was staying calm within the chaos that could be heard on his headset.

After several minutes of this, the group in the game finally calmed down and celebrated their victory over a dungeon they've beaten countless times. In the small chat box on his computer screen it could be read:

_____: Good going again everyone! :3
_____: Yaaay, the thing I wanted dropped! : D
Tetsu: Indeed. We'll be doing this next week on the same day, so be there on time or be left out of the group.
_____: Can I have that please, _____? I really need it. ;.;
_____: Noooo! I've been waiting forever for it to drop! D: I'll help you get it next week.
Tetsu: Alright everyone, I'm tired for today. Logging out.
_____: Later, leader!
_____: Bye, Tetsu.
_____: Have a good day Tetsu!

As he turned off the game he was playing, Tetsuo leaned back in his chair and sighed. These games weren't feeling as fun as they had been in the past. Maybe he was getting bored of them, or maybe they were too easy for him to keep his concentration on fully. He wasn't sure on which one it was and really didn't care. He was just wanting something more interesting to happen.

Getting up from his chair, Tetsuo looked over at the clock on the wall. It was getting quite late in the day, but it was still a good enough time go out and see if anything was happening. Maybe the stores he visits often have a new game or something; he wasn't sure. He just wanted to try something new for a bit.

~

After a moment of stretching, Tetsuo looked around his room. Test exam papers and essays for homework were scattered across his desk, while other than a few spots in the corner of his room and his bed not being made, his room was normal for what he'd consider a boy his age.

After grabbing his wallet, he went to the kitchen part of the apartment and grabbed a quick snack and sat down at the counter. He flipped on his television that was nearby on the counter.

"And now to local news. Though still not explained, the supposed explosion in the entertainment district is still under construction. We soon--" The television then flickered for a moment. Irritated, Tetsuo hit the side of it, to no avail.

"Tch, stupid electronics. I really need to get another television, with how often this is happening." He turns the television off and takes the last bite of his snack. Going back to his room, he goes over to where his computer was to turn it off. Suddenly the screen does a loud "SCREEEEEE" sound at him.

"Holy hell!" Tetsuo yellow loudly, putting his hands to his ears. "What the hell did that?! I didn't even touch it!" The buzzing didn't last long, and he quickly went over to the computer to see what was wrong. Nothing had been messed with, and his computer looked exactly as he had it before the sound was done. "Ugh, why the hell is everything messing up? I need to get out for now." He grabbed his apartment keys on the desk, pressed the power button on the computer, and headed towards the exit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally joining...so hello!   Finally joining...so hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally joining...so hello!
Page 1 of 1