Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Joining or making a team?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joining or making a team? Empty
PostSubject: Joining or making a team?   Joining or making a team? EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:34 pm

So I've thought, since Greg's goal is to become a famous explorer, he's going to need to join or create an Exploration team at some point. Would anyone be willing to have him, or at least RP so he can get to know more people better? Here's his Bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3028-greg-the-bulbasaur
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Joining or making a team?   Joining or making a team? EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:56 pm

hello! My second character, Zorre, is looking for a rescue team! here's his bio: Zorre the Scyther I had asked Pokepikoo to be on my team, but I realized that his character is a chimchar, which is a fire type, and Zorre dislikes fire and fire type pokemon soooo yeah. But a bulbasaur would work perfectly! Send me a Pm or reply here if you are interested!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining or making a team?   Joining or making a team? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:13 am

Thinking about it. I'll get back to you on it. Gonna see if others apply, then choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining or making a team?   Joining or making a team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining or making a team?
Page 1 of 1