Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Joining the guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Joining the guild   Joining the guild EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Lucaria walked slowy to the door. Standing infront of it she heard a voice saying: ''It's a Vulpix! Clear, come in!''
She decided to go inside and saw a ladder. She looked down and managed to climb down the ladder. When she came down she saw lots of other Pokemon. Confused she looked around her trying to see where to go. ''Guildmaster's Quarters'' ''Ah, I guess I'll go there'' she said to herself and walked over to the Guildmaster's door. Slowy, she carefully knocked on the door. ''I wonder if they could hear that'' ''What if no-one is in there?!'' She thought and waited infront of the door almost shivering.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   Joining the guild EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Once again Guildmaster Faye was tending to her beloved plants as the familiar sound of a Pokémon knocking at her door reached her ear. Already excited to see, which of her friends she'd be meeting now. Perhaps she would even make a new friend!
As the door was opened by her, the Meganium spotted a small Vulpix on the other side, visibly nervous.
Happy to see a fresh face in her guild, the guildmaster smiled warmly before beginning to speak:
"Hello, dearie. My name is Faye. Please, come on in."
As she stepped to the side to allow the Fire type to move into her quarters, the Herb Pokémon continued with the words:
"Is there anything I can do to help you?"
Back to top Go down

Joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   Joining the guild EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:53 pm

The Vulpix stepped into the room. ''Hi! I would like to join the guild and make my own team of explorers!'' Lucaria said with a big smile on her face. She looked around in the room and then she looked at Faye. She was happy to she that the guildmaster wasen't a mean scary Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   Joining the guild EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:15 pm

As the Fire type voiced her plans, the smile on the guildmaster's face grew even wider.
A new member was always welcome of course.
Happily Faye walked through her quarters before coming to a halt behind her desk.
Using her vines, she retrieved a rather large tome from one of the many bookshelves, that were covering the wall behind her before adressing the soon-to-be recruit once again:
"That's wonderful, sweetie! Wishing to explore the world and help others is quite a noble and honourable goal indeed. Don't worry, this procedure won't last long, dearie."
While setting the book down on her desk, one of her vines picked up a quill as the Meganium continued:
"Now, my dear, could you please tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down

Joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   Joining the guild EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 pm

''Oh, I'm Lucaria!'' Said the fire type while walking towards the book and Faye. She couln't help smiling. She was finally going to become a explorer! And maybe a famous one...
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   Joining the guild EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:12 pm

"That's a beautiful name you have there, Lucaria.", Faye spoke as she wrote the Vulpix's name into the book on her desk. Various other names could be found in it as well, alongside a wide variety of other information.
The guildmaster smiled warmly once again, although a hint of curiosity had mixed into her expression.
"Now this is going to be the most difficult part of the signup. At least it is the part, that usually takes the longest amount of time, dearie. You'll need to choose a name for your team. Have you thought of anything yet?"
The Meganium was genuinely curious about the answer the Lucaria would be giving soon. The choice of a team name or even the simple fact whether the Pokémon had thought of something already or not often allowed for a wide array of personality tratis to be deduced from them.
What would the Vulpix want to be called?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   Joining the guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining the guild
Page 1 of 1