Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Long Mile.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

The Long Mile. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

"Why did we have to pick a spot all the way out here? Why not the forest or something?" Michael complained as he walked along the in the sand. "I guess this is better for training right? Make the team seem stronger and even cooler then we need to be?" Michael joked as he scanned the vast sea of sand. Michael kept looking for a cavern hidden away by the sandstorms. A warm, dry breeze blew sand around where he was standing. "I can't see the cave." Michael said looking over to Shaman.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:34 pm

I need to get around to beating him one of these days.  Shaman though to himself before using quick attack to follow up Micheal, after he had illuminated the area Shaman leaped off his head and did an impressive back flip over the intruder and landed. His eyes glowed a slight blue hue as he looked at the Meditite.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Michael rolled and grabbed the cape. "Shaman I've got, Umhp!" Michael was cut off by Meditite's tackle. Michael scratched Meditite just before it got out of range. It picked the cape up again and covered its face. Michael got back up and took a deep breath. a red aura flickered around him, giving him energy and strength. "Shaman, lets rock." Michael smirked as he darted forward and scratched the meditite towards Shaman.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:09 am

" I'm about to rock you like a hurricane." Shaman said absent mindedly as the white veil of quick attack still sparked around him and he dropped spreading his legs like the splits and spinning. the meditite was hit by it and left helpless gyroing akwardly in the air. " Please don't burn the cape Micheal." Shaman said giving him a death glare.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:56 am

Michael jumped off of a rock and spiked the Meditite back to the ground. "It looks like you fell like, wait for it... Rock, Totally worth the wait." Michael laughed as he landed on the ground. "I'll let you win this time Shaman, but only because it's my fault I got the cape stolen." Michael said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:05 am

" Oh please." Shaman said as he got his cape off the ground and tied it. " I had you right where I wanted you I swear." He half bluff half meant it. Shaman could have won if he had had time probably or put forth more effort probably.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:30 am

"You wish, I totally would have won, maybe." Michael mumbled as he started walking. Michael walked for a little bit and then sat down next to a rock. "So what exactly are we supposed to do now?" Michael questioned looking around.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 am

Shaman came to a stop right next to him. " Well we are an adventure team we should adventure find some treasure and sell it for poke or just explore for the hell of it." Shaman answered. " Or if we're resting." He paused and a twinkle entered Shaman's eyes. " We could play a game!" He said opening up his cloak to reveal the patented (not patented at all) Game pouches within it's folds.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:48 am

Michael raised is non-existent eye brow and glared at the pouch. "What kind of game?" Michael replied skeptically. He sat forwards a bit and moved his tail so he could better see Shaman and his mystical pouch of games.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:52 am

He slipped a hand into his pouch and brought out a deck of cards. " A good one, I saw a merchant cheat a couple of people out of a lot of money off this one." He said as he put down five cards and then four and then three in descending rows. ' You can take any number of cards from any row your opponent can't take from the same row and the objective is to leave one card left."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:03 am

"Sounds complicated, Best two out of three so I can catch on before losing?" Michael offered, having been familiar with this game, he was hoping to con Shaman into a crushing defeat. Michael took two cards from the row of three and waited for Shaman to make his move.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:06 am

" Okay deal!" Shaman agreed and looked to Micheal move. He looked slightly annoyed this was the one move he had troubles with. Can't take from the bottom. He reminded himself. He swiped two cards from the top and moved them out of play.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:10 am

Michael looked confused as he moved one card from the middle row. "I can do that right?" Michael asked Shaman, trying to seem like he had no clue what he was doing at the time.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:13 am

Shaman smiled widely, He took the last card in the row of three getting rid of that row. " So second round can I go first or would you like to since your the begineer?" Shaman asked already dismissing this round.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 am

"You can go first." Michael replied calmy, knowing he had lost.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:26 am

" oh so you throw in the towel this round?" He said with a sly grin as he grabbed the out of play cards and set up the board again. " Alright then." he started by taking three from the row of 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Long Mile.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next