Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Character Theme Songs!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Character Theme Songs! Empty
PostSubject: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Does music count as art? Yes, I think it does...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySpC52qipR0
This is Tom's theme. I made this with Punk-O-Matic. Basically, it shows how Tom is kind of depressed and, in spite of how he acts normally, in reality he's this close to the breaking point. This being... IDK. Whatever.

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16916014/Ace_the_Awesome
Ace's Theme (EpicKirby). Oh yeah. Ace the Awesome!

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16916121/Nates_Theme?rn=l5nz94uw5fy8
Nate's Theme (Pikashock).

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16916017/Endless_Insanity
Keyami's theme
Ripple wrote:
OH MY GOD ANT. THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BEST THING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AJKERGMKRGJ
Anyway, with the character creator's approval, I want to create a theme song for some guys on the site. Just reply here if you don't mind me creating a theme song and (If I can stop procrastinating) I'll PM you my rendition of his theme. If you like it, I'll post it on youtube (unlisted, of course) for everyone on the site to listen to.

Oh, and another thing; I'm trying to make themes for people with either a large amount of posts or a really interesting character thing first. And of course, it must be possible for me to figure out which genre fits the character best, as well as for me to be able to actually make songs of the genre.

So IDK what kind of song to make for Jeff and Zash. I'll get back to you later, Wist, but I think I can do it.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Oh my pants. You sir are a legend. Yes please.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Alright with me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:02 pm

It's fine with me xDD Though my character(s) aren't exactly interesting right now.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Ok me me, i wonder how Claria's theme would be like. If you want to that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:46 pm

MY GOSH DUDE YOU ARE AMAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!! You have permission to do Lilly anytime you want!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:48 am

Just to make sure you don't forget about this :P
Anyway, Bo's Theme!
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:23 am

I would recommend checking Jeff's bio to see what he's like, so you know how to compose it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:06 pm

This does indeed count as art, good sir. You are more than welcome to make (a) theme(s) for my character(s) any day. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:16 pm

antonm1107 wrote:
Just to make sure you don't forget about this :P
Anyway, Bo's Theme!

YOU TROLL! I still have the original one anyway in my character records, so MYEH. :P

EDIT: Wait, it won't load. :< FIX IT MISTER. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:34 pm

XD Complete accident, sorry!
http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16917688/Bos_Theme?rn=wj15j8y31szk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:22 am

My character hasn't gotten very far, but WHO CARES? THIS IS THE BEST IDEA SINCE UNDERWEAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs!   Character Theme Songs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Theme Songs!
Page 1 of 1