Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Stranger Danger (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Diana was weak. The Espurr could admit this freely to herself. Venturing into Black Mist Mountain with her strength seemed foolish and all too dangerous. She wanted a Joy Ribbon, though, and she was much too proud to put up a notice in the Grassveil Exploration Guild for help. Anyway, she was smart and strategic. As long as she kept her stamina in mind, kept an eye out for items, and avoid skirmishes with feral Pokemon, she would make it out safe and with a Joy Ribbon in paw.

With silent, gliding steps, Diana padded into the mountain, unshaken by the eerie mist shrouding the vicinity. Yes, Diana was weak, and maybe it was foolish of her to come here. But she was cunning enough to pull this off. Half-lidded eyes scoping out the area, she drifted towards the wall and pressed against it as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Noel couldn't help but give out a small sigh, even after all that the Espurr was still bent on trying to deal with this Dungeon alone despite the fact that the Aggron most likely would of caused some serious damage if Noel wasn't around. "Do you really think you'll be fine here, this place isn't exactly forgiving." Noel asked knowing the dangers of the area, Noel was fully willing to help but she wouldn't if someone really didn't want it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:12 pm

(+1 energy = 4)
Peering up at the Lucario at the query, Diana was about to automatically say yes when she reconsidered her options. Like it or not, this was a dangerous place for her to be. Who knew what could have happened if Noel wasn't around to defeat the Aggron? Just for now, she would swallow her pride. After all, this partnership was only temporary, and what happened in the mountain, stayed in the mountain.

"Alright," she allowed with a sigh, the answer to an unspoken question. Okay, fine, she would explore the mountain with Noel until she found what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:19 pm

Noel didn't really feel accomplished for getting the Espurr to agree with her, Noel decided this was unimportant and was a bit glad she managed to get this Pokemon to reconsider, mostly because Noel knew these mountains well. "Alright then, stick close." Noel said as she took a glance around for any more enemies, once she was content with seeing nothing that could do them harm Noel walked on.

Something slightly glowing caught her eye though, Noel walked over and picked up a small disc that was lodged in the ground, Noel looked at it for a moment before placing it in her bag, she'd just donate it to the local Tm store. After placing it she glanced over to see a small seed and an oran berry. "Maybe you should take the berry, i have plenty to get me through places." Noel said waiting to see if she'd take the berry or not.

Energy 35 (34+Page)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Scanning the several items scattered about, Diana nodded at Noel's suggestion. Since they were travelling together for now, it would be fair to split the items between themselves. Scooping up the berry, she deposited it in the beige bag by her side. "Are you going to take the seed?" That had to be the longest sentence she had spoken all the day.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Noel looked at the seed for a moment, her bag had a lot of items in it so she needed to be sure she'd actual need the item, less her bag get full before she could get anything. "Nah you take it, can't think of a use for it now." Noel said looking ahead, there didn't seem to be many Pokemon around, she'd use her Aura sense to try and find something but decided not to for right now. "We should try and get farther up the mountain, i have an item that may help us get what we are looking for." Noel said as she started walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Since her bag was empty, save for the Oran Berry, Diana could always use more items. She didn't know what it was exactly, but maybe it was useful. She could do some research on it later. Picking it up and stashing it carefully into her pack, she nodded at the suggestion. "Alright. Let's go," the Espurr said, standing upright and continuing to walk further into the depths of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:46 pm

Noel walked alongside the Espurr going slightly slower then she'd like to, she was used to walking around smaller Pokemon so her steps reflected that. Noel decided basic conversation would possible fail in this situation, this Pokemon didn't seem to keen on talking to her so she figured her energy would be better spent trying to find what she was looking for rather then making failed attempts at small talk. Noel felt around once more in her bag feeling the small orb brush against her paw, she hoped this item would help if not she'd have to do this the old fashion way.

Rezikun carried out 4 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 Di88ABT , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 Focus_10 , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 UGNVILz , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 Di88ABT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Noticing that the Lucario was walking slower for her sake, Diana picked up the pace a bit so that she wouldn't be such a deadweight. At least Noel wasn't trying to make small talk with her so that the Espurr could be left to her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Noel kept walking, when she got to a certain point in the mountain she gave a small smile. "Alright i guess this is far enough." Noel said as she set her bag down and brought out a small blue orb. Noel looked at the orb for a moment making sure this was the right one and not a house orb, after confirming it she stood up and walked a bit forward. "Might wanna stay back." Noel said as she held the orb for a moment before chucking it right at the floor slightly far away from her position. as she threw it items started to surround the cracked orb.

(Trawl Orb used, no energy decrease from rolls)

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 FpGuFAI , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 MMgUbQF , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 VpVNnvo , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 VpVNnvo , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 9q9JvCG , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 GiV0n62 , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 GiV0n62 , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 Pecha_11 , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 0lIowIJ , Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 GiV0n62
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:09 pm

Stepping backwards at Noel's suggestion, Diana watched as her companion tossed an orb to the ground. As if magnetized, items began drawing towards the orb from all directions: another Trawl Orb, an Oran Berry, and, best of all, two Joy Ribbons.

Without need for encouragement, the Espurr bent down and grasped the Joy Ribbon. As an afterthought, she picked up the Oran Berry as well, since Noel had mentioned before that she didn't need any more berries. The Trawl Orb would replace the one that the Lucario had used, and she had been looking for a Joy Ribbon as well.

"I'm heading back," Diana announced, turning around and heading in the opposite direction. Would Noel follow? She didn't care, either way. "Thanks," she said after a moment, though not without some reluctance. She wasn't used to expressing gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Noel smiled as she reached down and picked up her prize, a joy ribbon, she had planned on giving this to her friend at some point. "Just wait Az, I'll be back soon." Noel said as she looked at another Trawl orb that would replace the one she used, Noel picked the item up and felt like using it again, she had no one to give it to but could more of those items ever hurt to have? Noel decided on the former and didn't smash the orb to the ground.

"No need to thank me, It was my choice to help." Noel said as she started walking back, she was still unsure if the Espurr could handle herself if a fight came up, even though they hadn't walked that far in Noel followed after.

Noels initial idea was correct, as she walked two small Poochyena jumped in front of the Lucario and Espurr, they didn't look happy. Noel let out a small laugh and got into a fighting stance as the first one lunged at her, Noel quickly bashed it away with a Force Palm sending it into the wall.

(Can you control the other Poochyena?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Seeing two Poochyenas approach, Diana quickly evaluated their strength. They weren't evolved, so they couldn't be all too strong. "I'll take care of the other one," she called. The wolf cub leaped towards her in an attempt to Bite, but the Espurr swerved out of the way and turned around. Before it even landed on the ground she used Assist again to see a long, sturdy bone appear in her bone. Noel had used this on the Aggron, right?

The Poochyena landed safely, but before it could turn around the Espurr slammed the bone onto its back three times until the bone disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Noel waited for the Pokemon she bashed away to get up, she was so used to fighting stronger opponents she put a bit too much power in her attack, given her level and the difference in power added with the fact she used a move that was super effective against his type the Poochyena, it was easy to say the Pokemon wasn't going to get back up. "Whoops, guess i shouldn't of used my full force." Noel muttered under her breath as she looked at Diana, it looked to Noel that she had it handled, while Noel was contemplating going to help she almost stepped on two things, a seed and a Tm again. Noel picked these up quickly and threw them in her bag the went over to see if Diana needed help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:44 pm

The Poochyena managed to turn despite its pain and was about to Howl when it caught sight of the Espurr's steely leer. It blinked in surprise, and while it was caught off guard, she leaped forward with one more Assist. This time it was a Quick attack, so the wolf didn't have time to dodge as she tackled it with a sudden burst of speed. The Poochyena swiveled its head and managed to use Bite on her shoulder, but she shook it off with gritted teeth and lashed forward with a simple Scratch.

The wolf cub sank to the ground, unconscious, and Diana looked up in time to see Noel heading towards her. "Let's go," she said in her usual icy tone, smoothing down the fur on her shoulder to cover the bite marks. She could bandage that up when she got back to Grassveil.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:49 pm

When Noel arrived she didn't see the Pokemon bite Diana. Noel stopped going the speed she did once she noticed the Pokemon was down for the count Noel smile. "That move you used seems useful." Noel said, she had noticed when the Espurr used three of her moves to fight, Noel guessed it was a move she heard about called assist, guess that meant they were a small team after all. Noel took note of the bite mark and was going to say something, though she decided not to say anything, if Diana wanted to tell Noel she probably would of. "Alright, lets get outta here." Noel said as she started walking Towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger (Open)   Stranger Danger (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranger Danger (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next