Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Still clinging to life the day retained it's light, the sun having not yet begun to set, though it was early evening. The taste and smell of salt lingered in the air, a permanent accompaniment to the gentle sound of the ocean's waves. The occasional presence of gull or two and their accompanying wing flaps would only serve to complete the picturesque view.

Shiori sat with her legs dangling over the rail-edge of the fishing boat, her bright green eyes hidden behind her eyelids. The tawny haired captain found herself breathing in deeply as she took in the atmosphere of the ocean around her with her other senses. The scents of the ocean were those she had come to associate with a sense of freedom, and with their constant presence since they had left Carat Isle two days ago, Shiori felt content.

A sharp tug on the rod she clutched in her hands brought Shiori back to reality, her eyes flying open as a broad grin spread across her face and she hopped to her feet. Despite the dangers, Shiori managed to balance quite skillfully on the rails, as if she'd done it a thousand times before.

"Oi Caim! I think I finally caught something!" she grinned, "I bet it's gonna be massive and it'll kick the asses of all the fish you've managed to catch!" she laughed, tugging back on her line and hopping off of the rails and onto the deck so that she had a larger surface area to brace her feet against.

The afternoon-to-evening fishing competition had been Shiori's idea, since the fishing boat they'd 'recycled' had happened to have a few spare rods on board. However the odds were not in her favour so far, as she'd managed to fish up exactly nothing. It wasn't much of a surprise that she was beginning to get bored of reeling in an empty hook, but each new tug on her line seemed to bring new hope that she might finally catch something.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:31 pm

Shiori continued to doodle in her book and make little tweaks to the wording of things she had previously written down until Hayes announced that the food was ready and proceeded to alert and introduce his parents.

Shiori grinned politely and introduced herself in return as Toriru Shiori before promptly digging into the food. Though she made some small effort to be well mannered at the dinner table, she definitely enjoyed the food rather heartily.

When she was done, she grinned at Hayes, her smile wide.
"That tasted awesome!" she grinned, having thoroughly enjoyed the meal. It wasn't the same as her mother's spicy fish stew, but if she was honest she hadn't expected it to be. It was however, the best spicy fish stew she had tasted in a long time.

ooc// im rlly shitty at hurrying things along so my apologies for slow proceedings atm |D
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:08 pm

After the introductions between his parents and his guests, Hayes sat down at the table, ready to dig in. He started eating the stew hungrily. Running really did get people hungry, and he sure did a lot of that to get that cinnamon.

Several minutes later, Hayes had finished his bowl and gone to rinse it out. I'll just wash that later. Words that went through his mind very rarely. He usually washed the dishes right when they were finished, but he had guests, and didn't want to be rude. Although, he was fine in them thinking he wasn't a neat freak.

"It did?" Hayes said bashfully, running his hand between his dark brown hair, grinning wildly. "That's great to hear! I would ask if you wanted more, but it seemed you needed your shoes fixed earlier. I wouldn't want to keep you for too long if you have something to do."
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 pm

Having had quietly took his seat and began eating only after his Captain had, it'd be rude if he had before she did, which wouldn't be that appropriate of a Helmsman. "I will admit, this is rather good, I most certainly can't deny that" Caim commented once he eventually finished, he was doing his best to be polite, he didn't want to come across in a rude manner. "I suppose we should head off to get your shoes repaired before they become an inconvenience, shall we Captain?" Caim spoke as he quietly stood up and moved away from the table.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:39 pm

"Oh yea we should probably get that done before we leave the island," Shiori replied, getting to her feet and rushing to shove her shoes back on her feet in record speed. When she was done, she promptly grabbed Hayes's arm and dragged him towards the exit.

"C'mon you gotta show me where the shoemakers is!" she spoke, clarifying her intentions to the cook.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:44 am

Well that was qui--." Hayes started to commentate on Shiori's speed of putting her shoes on, but stopped when she grabbed his arm and started pulling him towards the front door. "Well, if that's it, then you could have just asked. No need for dragging or anything like that." The blue eyed teen chuckled at her straight-forwardness, and politely removed his arm from her grip. He walked over to the door and opened it for the girl, ready to leave. All small breeze brought the scent of a salty sea and messed up Hayes's hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:03 am

"That's how Shiori is, she just acts" Caim chuckled, making sure not to refer to her as Captain at this point... She'd not shown the qualities of a proper captain to the man, no need to cause possible suspicion. The strong salty smell assaulted his nostrils as the door was opened, however he quickly shrugged it off. Moving over to the door, he didn't head through, instead motioning for his Captain to do so. "Ladies first" He commented... He had to be at least polite to his Captain in scenario's as this.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Shiori grinned as Hayes seemed to agree to come with her and promptly exited the house, taking in the scent of the sea that permeated the air even this far from the docks. As she walked, she glanced back at Caim, frowning to herself. She had to admit she felt kinda bad about lying to Hayes, especially after he'd been so hospitable. His cooking skills were definitely brag-worthy and he seemed nice enough.

"So... if you're such a good cook how come you don't work in a restaurant or anything?" she asked all of a sudden as the question popped up in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:20 pm

As Hayes exited the house after Shiori, his bright blue eyes dimmed and his joyful grin started to droop. "That would probably be because no one in this town wants a so-called 'freak' working in their kitchens. I've always been shunned by most in this town, and the only thing I can really do in it is buy stuff." He looked off into space slightly while telling his tale. "My parents are the closest I've got to people who care, but they probably only care because I'm their son. There was on girl, my sister, who was the only one who truly cared about me. No lies, or anything like that." Tears started to form in his eyes, his mind recalling gnat day when everything changed.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:14 pm

Noticing the look she shot at Caim, he merely nodded in silence... It wasn't the kindest thing to do for certain... But this was what they had gotten themselves into when they had decided to become pirates. Quietly he walked outside, not even saying a single word.

"You didn't need to mention something so personal you know? Especially considering we've not known you for long" Caim commented... so he had to struggle as well? It wasn't like what Caim had experienced with always having so much pressure and such expectations on him... He could sort of understand the kind of pain, of being treated differently as one should.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Shiori switched her gaze to Hayes and watched his reaction to his own words. She couldn't help but think back to when the cook had been preparing their food, when he'd has a similar reaction to thinking about his past. The past that he'd described as tragic, though hadn't elaborated on after she and Caim talked him out of it.

The captain blinked as her eyes widened slightly in realisation, "Wait, was?" she blurted out, not particularly thinking before she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:13 pm

The teen wiped tears from his ice blue eyes, looking towards Caim. "Well, Shiori asked a question, I decided to answer. Plus, I trust you two." He grinned and started to walk towards the shoe maker's. Hayes stopped mid walk at the girl's next question. It took all of his willpower not to break down into tears right then and there. He couldn't stop tears that swam down his face, though. "She's dead." He said after a moment of pure silence, other than the wind. "That's also why I hate pirates."
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:36 pm

"I presume pirates must have something to do with it then... No need for clarification... it doesn't need to be said... Caim sighed, He'd not gone through the pain of a loved one dieing, the closest he knew was the loss of his crew. That most certainly couldn't compare about.

Glancing towards Shiori, the look on his face basically said... "Don't say anything stupid". Maybe he was being harsh there, but he knew how the Captain could be.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Shiori had moved a few steps onward before realising that Hayes had stopped and turning to hear him speak. She had thought something similar judging by his reactions, but the revelation didn't make her feel any better about it. The tawny haired teen risked a glance over to Caim once again, catching his look and shooting an apologetic one back in response.

"Sorry, Hayes," she began, her tone hardening as she remained where she was standing, a few steps ahead of the cook. She wasn't entirely sure how he would react to her confession after all.
"We haven't been entirely straight with you, though I certainly didn't intend on hiding it. It's not fair to you and i'm not ashamed of what I am. In truth, we're both pirates," she finished, crossing her arms over her chest and focusing her green gaze on Hayes, as if daring him to say something about it.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:00 pm

Hayes froze in time at Shiori's statement. He saw flashes of Zoe, her bright smile, her friendly, outstretched hand, and finally, her corpse in her casket. He saw the pirate that killed her, and he almost fell over from the nausea. "No. You can't be pirates. Don't joke about that. Please." The teen was visibly shaking at this point, unable to believe it. "You're too nice. I won't believe it. I just ca–"

The chocolate haired boy stopped talking as he heard explosions coming from the town. He could hear the screaming of innocent civilians. "Oh God no! I'm sorry for leaving you like this, but I've got to go and help my town!" Hayes left the two as he ran as fast as he could to the sound of the explosions, unsheathing his small blade.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Caim let off a sigh and immediately face palmed when Shiori commented about them being Pirates, why on earth would you do that when he literally just said he hated them. Caim let the situation play out for now, until he heard a thundering boom through the air... The sound of an explosion.

Seeing Hayes running off towards the scene, Caim merely shook his head and looked towards Shiori. "You want to engage them? It may help spread our names amongst the ocean, for better or worse" Caim questioned as he rested his hand on Murasame's hilt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)   Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yulippe Island Arc - One Piece RP (II)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next