Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What was once lost...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

What was once lost...  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Joey

It has been quite a while now... Since the disappearance of the little ralts named Azeral... Joey's closest friend during the time him and Jak were separated... Azeral was the one pokemon that had helped him through his grievance and loss during that time. Offering him many things ranging from shelter, to training... Most importantly... A friend he could rely on during his losses...

During the time she had been missing... Joey had slowly began to lose hope. He however... never truly lost it. Each night as he slept at the guild... A grim reminder that his friend was still missing...

Each day he had taken some time to search the nearby areas near grassveil... As a promise to the guild-master to not venture to far away. Their fear of losing Joey also...

-------------------------------

Each day Joey would visit the pond... The same pond he had met Azeral for the first time of his life... He sat there silently as the pain still persisted of his lost friend. "Azeral..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:57 am

Azeral noticed how sad Joey seemed, she then remembered he liked pranks and a small smile formed on her face. using the fact he was distracted she then put her arm behind his back and shoved the pichu into the pond for some fun. "Sorry just thought you could use a swim." Azeral said as she got back up and walked backwards to avoid getting pulled in herself if Joey tried to do that.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Joey

Joey yiped in surprise as he was pushed into the pond from behind. Quickly slipping into the water. For the second time today, he had taken a swim now... He then went under the water for a moment. He heard her say that he could use a swim just before going under.

He waited a bit under the water seeing if she would approach the water. This is because he noticed she backed away slightly to avoid getting pulled in.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Azeral smiled as she decided to play along, she didn't mind getting wet and did what any true friend would do in this situation. Azeral walked closer to the water and extended her hand towards the pond, either she was right and Joey was going to attempt to pull her in or he was actually drowning and this was a very bad idea, either or still kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Joey

Joey waited in the water for a short while. What he wanted to happen did indeed occur. The Ralts came closer to the water for him to attempt to drag her in with him. However, to make things easier! She had even reached out to pull him out...

Not exactly going to happen. Joey jumped out of the water grabbing the ralts hand laughing"GOTCHA!" as he attempted to drag her into the pond with him as he.

The biggest smile on his face he had made since the return of his friend was visible as he popped out.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Azeral just smiled as she let Joey grab her, it was her plan all along to get dragged in but she wouldn't tell Joey that, best to just enjoy the pond, making a faked shocked expression yet not moving her hand from it's place above the pond she was then dragged into the water by the small pichu.

Getting pulled into the water headfirst it took Azeral a moment to gather her barrings, once she did she instinctively swam up to the top of the pond, with a smile still plain on her face. "Ya Joey you got me." Azeral said while letting out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Joey

Joey laughed happily as Azeral came back up to the surface as she stated that he got her with her own laugh. This made the pichu quite happy to be able to enjoy himself with his friends. It has been a long time since Jak had even had fun with him. Last time he had it was at his old home... The home that was destroyed.

Ever since, they had been working together since they found each other. To protect each other, they hadn't really thought about taking a break. They had always done something to help others or themselves. It felt good to actually have a break.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Azeral smiled at Joey while swimming, she wondered how long it had been since she had fun like this, it seemed to of been a while. Azeral seemed to be more at ease with Joey then she was with others, with a small smirk she swam next to Joey and splashed the Pichu. She wanted to keep this going and this seemed like the best plan.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Joey

Joey laughed as the ralts splashed him. "Heeey." the pichu exaggerated as he splashed the ralts back. A bright smile on his face. "I am glad I perfected my trick with lightning. Heh... I wouldn't be able to swim in here without shocking you if I didn't." the pichu said happily. "You have to see it sometime! Even other electrical attacks from pokemon don't work on me anymore!" he added as he splashed Azeral once more.

This was probably one of the best days of his life. Being able to have fun, with a friend he thought he lost. He would never get separated from his friend again. He wouldn't allow it. He has gotten stronger and he would work together as a team with her to the end!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:04 am

"Ya good thing, electricity and water never really go well together." Az said realizing that she had forgotten he perfected it, if he didn't she'd be in some serious danger right around now. Azeral took the splashes with ease thanks to her coat, it blocked most of the water giving her a unfair advantage with the splash fight, though a small idea went through her mind she decided to refrain from doing it, she had no idea how big this pond was and she could get hurt doing it.

Instead of her master plan she just did the best she could to throw as much water at Joey as she could.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:24 am

Joey

Joey let out a small giggle as Azeral stated that water and electricity didn't go well together. "They don't go well together?" he said as he splashed her once more. "But they look amazing together." he said with a joking look.

After the splash war that the two had been engaging in. The pichu floated on its back as it slowly drifted towards the edge of the pond. Looking up at the deep blue sky. The sun getting ever closer to the edge their view. It would get dark soon.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:35 am

Azeral looked up at the sky, then she looked worried. "I forgot to tell my mom where i am, though i guess it's ok considering she could just teleport here if I'm here in a state of high emotion." Azeral said to herself yet slightly louder then she wanted to talk, being a bit worried on how she'd react to her wet cloak Az started to get a bit worried. "It should be ok, i think." Azeral said to herself as she kept staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:46 am

Joey

Joey continued to look up at the sky. Only few stray thoughts crossing his mind. He was just overjoyed about today's events. Having Azeral return home was one of the greatest things of his life.

((I swear I keep repeating that somehow... KILL ME))

As Joey floated, at some point he bumped into the land surrounding the pond. "Huh?" he got up slowly and looked around for a moment. He thought he heard something as he got up.

"hmm... It is going to be dark soon... We should probably get back to the guild soon. Do you need to stop by your home?" Joey asked the ralts as he made his way out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:56 am

Azeral heard Joey talk and looked at him. "No not really, guess i should of informed the guild I'm not dead before coming to the pond, heck i can teleport i should of gotten there sooner." Azeral said as she went towards Joey, she grabbed his arm and teleported the both of them out of the water and on to the land, since she was the one teleporting she managed to land on her feet but was unable to see how Joey landed, either way I'd be funny.

Her cloak was soaked, lucky for her she remembered to take her bag of before diving into the water, she didn't know how water proof her bag was but she didn't think it was at all nor the things inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 am

Joey

Joey looked towards Azeral as she stated that she should of informed the guild of her non existent death. She then grabbed his arm and teleported both of them out of the water. She landed on her feet. Joey however.... was a different story. He ended up flat on his ass. However since he was a small pokemon. The tiny fall from his feet onto his rear was nothing. However he was a little started by the slip when he did appear on land.

"I... am going to have to get used to that." Joey stated as he got back up. "Also I wasn't kidding about electricity going well with water. Watch this!" he said as he turned towards the pond and ran over to it. He then dipped his tail into the water as he charged himself up.

Just before he started letting loose energy into the water he looked around to make sure no one was around to get hurt from it. Last time he did something like this, it ended up with someone chasing him.

"Ready?" he said as he then let loose the energy as it coated him, eventually hitting his tail and started leaping across the surface of the water. Unlike the usual discharge he would do with water, causing massive streaks of energy across the surface of water. This one seemed to jump around in bits and pieces over the surface of the water.

As he varied the amount of power he fed into his tail, the effects seemed to change from jumping to streaking briefly between different levels.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:27 am

"Well it must just be easy for me considering i am the one who teleports a lot, though you should of seen me while i was mastering it, fell on my arse more times then i could count." Az said remembering all the times she tried to teleport and fail, most of the times it was way off but sometimes she could just get close to her target, it was a hard skill to learn.

Azeral watched Joey do his trick with some excitement, electricity was something she always loved and wanted to use ever since she was little, well she's still little but uh ... shut up. She just sat and watched the water completely distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was once lost...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next