Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What was once lost...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

What was once lost...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Joey

It has been quite a while now... Since the disappearance of the little ralts named Azeral... Joey's closest friend during the time him and Jak were separated... Azeral was the one pokemon that had helped him through his grievance and loss during that time. Offering him many things ranging from shelter, to training... Most importantly... A friend he could rely on during his losses...

During the time she had been missing... Joey had slowly began to lose hope. He however... never truly lost it. Each night as he slept at the guild... A grim reminder that his friend was still missing...

Each day he had taken some time to search the nearby areas near grassveil... As a promise to the guild-master to not venture to far away. Their fear of losing Joey also...

-------------------------------

Each day Joey would visit the pond... The same pond he had met Azeral for the first time of his life... He sat there silently as the pain still persisted of his lost friend. "Azeral..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:13 am

Azeral was slightly shocked, she didn't know him that well but from what she could tell Jak had seem like a level headed guy but this was weird. It was almost as weird as when Noel had freaked out for a while, from what Az could tell she calmed down a lot but maybe this was the same. "I hope he gets better soon, though i gotta wonder what reminds him of her.." Azeral said before she looked at the water and remembered the only thing she knew about Fang, the fire type loved water. "I guess water would remind him."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 am

Joey

Joey looked at Azeral when she made the comment about water. "Water? Wait a minute... He... tends to stare at water... Maybe that is it." he thought aloud. He let out a sigh, "That explains why he likes to stay at the pond or the fountain when he can..." the little pichu stated. "I just wish there was something I can do for him. I have tried everything..." he stated as he looked down to the ground. "Well... We can think about it later... Want to do anything?" he asked the Ralts. He was actually thinking about practicing with the Ralts again. Since it has been a while since their last practice.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:30 am

"All you can do is hope he'll pull out, that or we could go looking for Obera with teleporting that would easy." Azeral said thinking about how she could just teleport around, she couldn't go that far but she could go somewhere. "Well, how about a sparring match, the only ones I've been fighting lately are my mom and Noel and they hold back to much, it'd be nice to fight an opponent on my level." Azeral said thinking it'd be a lot of fun to spar.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:48 am

Joey

"He has traveled all over the place already... I am not sure there are many more locations left to check." Joey said in response to the comment about teleporting as they search. Then the ralts suggested something he was actually hoping for... A sparring match. Despite the fact he doesn't always like fighting... Sparring has grown on him since the first day they had trained together. Even more ever since joining the guild to help others.

"Of course! Anything we shouldn't do during the match?" the pichu responded and then asked about any rules for the match.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:55 am

"If i remember correctly she's from another island far away, maybe she went back home?" Azeral said thinking that would be the best reason for why she wasn't here, though wouldn't she tell Jak she was leaving? Joey seemed happy to spar, this made Az happy considering when they first fought he was reluctant to do so.

"Rules, well i guess if one of use looks hurt don't keep attacking, also no attacking while the other person is down." Azeral said knowing those were Noel's and her Mothers rules to sparring.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 am

Joey

"Alright... Ready when you are" he stated as he jumped back a bit as he started emitting sparks from his cheeks. Gradually charging himself up as he waited for the ready signal. The wind slowly picking up as time went by. The grass starting to wave in the wind, and trees shifted slightly before resting again as the wind blew. The pichu was a bit curious to how much stronger the Ralts got since the last time they sparred. It has been quite some time after all. However, considering she had been training with her mother and a pokemon named Noel... She was probably a lot stronger now.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:22 am

Azeral teleported back so she was facing the Pichu. Azeral waited and tried to think of a tactic she could use. Using her teleport move she appeared behind Joey, wasting no time instead of attacking she used double team to split clones of herself around the pichu at close range. While her clones made moves like they were going to attack Azeral prepared her shadow sneak slightly father back from Joey's position.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:54 am

Joey

Joey watched as Azeral teleported back a ways and was facing him. He remained in his spot as he continued to build energy. However when she vanished he quickly jumped forward as he thought she might of teleported behind him to attack. However he was only half correct as a dozen or so clones appeared around him. The first one he ran into as he went to dodge an attack he thought was going to come at him. However when he moved the rest of the clones remained surrounding him it seemed.

He didn't exactly notice the extending shadow from behind him as he had jumped forward. However, he quickly sent a bolt of energy up into the sky. Attempting to get some charge into it. This trick only worked half the time. Managing to spark some storms that had been nearby to cast their lightning into the area. It was a shot that didn't require to much effort from the pichu at least. As he did so he spun around to see all the clones preparing to attack him. This seemed to startled the pichu as he thought they all would hit him.

Random number (1,2) :
1 = lightning strikes area hitting a few of the clones if anything (Your call)
2 = Nothing happens
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:02 am

All the fakes around him seemed to try and shoot off confusion, yet nothing happened since they were all fakes, nor did the lightning get a charge to try and strike them. Taking this chance Azeral had dashed forward using the shadow sneak move and made an attempt to hit Joey from behind with the attack.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:04 pm

Joey

Joey felt the energy in the air fade away as his attempt to charge the air enough to have the distant storm's charge discharge ahead of it. It was too far away from them to have been affected by the trick.

He then noticed all the clones start some kind of odd move, however it didn't do anything and he looked all around himself trying to see if the real Ralts was coming from some direction. He didn't take into account that the ralts could be within a shadow.

This shadow approached him rapidly as he was left clueless on the whereabouts of the real Azeral. The attack landing a direct hit as Joey was sent flying forward. As that attack had landed he let out a decent amount of energy in a form of a bolt that surrounded him. This reflexive move must of had some kind of chance of hitting the attacker. Unless his reaction was bad that is.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Azeral smirked as she managed to hit Joey, though she didn't take into account that he'd try and attack while she was attacking, throwing her arms into a sort of guard stance. But because this was electricity she was dealing with guarding really didn't do anything, Azeral was left standing for a moment before she was able to calm down.

Using Teleport she managed to go back a fair distance from Joey, not having many attack skills she needed to plan this carefully. Deciding to wait for Joey to make a move seemed to be her best bet.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Joey

As Joey had fallen forward from the previous attack, he quickly got up and looked around to see Azeral had moved away. The clones seeming to have vanished. Joey thought for a moment about what he should do. This is the first time he had faced someone that was able to teleport... he had to be quick in order to catch her off guard if anything. However, he isn't that fast yet...

"hmm..."

The only attack he actually had that would do anything was his electricity... Other than that... he could whip people with his tail... If that did anything. He looked around for a moment, trying to spot anything that could give him some form of advantage, yet not be dangerous to Azeral.

Without any luck he quickly changed his idea of trying to find something and started shooting electricity off in two directions on each side of the Ralts. The current being unsteady enough to jump from each side.

This was meant to either have the Ralts attempt to get out of the way so he could shoot off another bolt of energy directly at her. With the thought that maybe she couldn't teleport instantly after a previous one?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Azeral seemed to of waited to long as two bolts came from both sides, Azeral recognized this as a sort of pincer attack. "Don't go forward." Azeral told herself as she tried to teleport away, though she seemed to of forgotten that she couldn't teleport rapidly, thinking quickly the Ralts did a quick back step in order to get out of the way of the electricity.

Azeral then raised her hands and focused a small psychic wave between her hands, she then sent the wave forward in order to either A block another attack or B attack Joey.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Joey

Joey watched as the Ralts quickly disappeared from her previous position. Quickly locating her he fired another bolt of energy directly towards her path. However, as the bolt came towards her. The bolt seemed to stop in its place as it splashed mid air spreading to the surrounding areas. Joey quickly fed more juice into the bolt of energy as it continued to push against some invisible force.

The two forces could go either way right now. If the force holding back the energy Joey had been unleashing right now gotten strong enough to push it back. Joey would end up getting shocked in the process. However, it would not affect him badly at all. This would be because he had perfected his lightning trick to the extent where his ability to channel electricity towards himself and disperse it easily. This seemed to help him with the static energy issues also.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 pm

"Just hold out a little longer." Azeral said, instead of feeding her attack more power she had built up another attack within her hands, this one stronger then the one she shot at Joey. As she waited the attack she had used failed to keep the electricity at bay and came for her, wasting no time she then tried to use teleport and failed, Azeral instead shot her attack at a small angle to deflect some of the blast while the rest hit her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was once lost...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next