Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Internal Storms

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Internal Storms - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak

Joey

The sky over the town was getting dark. Cloud had been approaching from the south. A storm had been brewing, and is slowly approaching the town. "So you completed your first mission! Congrats Joey!" The charmeleon congratulated the pichu as they walked along the path through the center of town. "Yea, Still a bit tired... But I will rest after the storm." The little pichu stated gladly.

"You and your storms... You aren't going to get distracted like last time... Right?" The charmeleon questioned the pichu in a very serious tone. "I don't want to go through that incident again..." he admitted with a sigh... "I hate seeing you in such a state..." the charmeleon said softly.

"Don't worry, I perfected my technique... It even stopped me from shocking people when I touch them." the little pichu exclaimed excitedly. "hmmmm..."

-Bang- The charmeleon half jumped at the sound. The storm was getting closer, but the lightning for that strike did not show up... Hence the reason it startled the charmeleon briefly. "You sure you will be fine out here?" The little pichu asked Jak.

Jak simply nodded as he looked towards the storm. "So long as it doesn't come down too hard... Lets head to my house so if I have to get inside... We won't have far to go." The pichu seemed to agree as they traveled back to Jak's home.

----------------------------
Back at the town entrance a Cubone remained nearby and just beyond the entrance was two additional pokemon, a pinsir and Venomoth. The Cubone seeming to be watching the entrance for any suspicious characters while the other two were too afraid to come near the town. Being from the wild, they weren't quite used to town life. They however wanted to attempt to see what it was like from ones perspective... If they could recognize they were feral.

((Jak's home is on the opposing side of town from its main entrance and the guildhall.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Internal Storms - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:41 pm

The Jolteon paused for a moment, giving a sigh as he would turn to the Charmeleon for a few moments. "I... thanks. I won't forget this." He muttered before he would dart off, rushing ntowards the edge of the town, not stopping a moment to look back. Goodbyes were always awkward and the Erebus was quite bad at them. Grassveil, and more importantly the fire-type taught him a lot, something he would certainly not forget. But with that in mind and the will to carry onwards with his journey he had to move on.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

Internal Storms
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4