Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Internal Storms

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Internal Storms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak

Joey

The sky over the town was getting dark. Cloud had been approaching from the south. A storm had been brewing, and is slowly approaching the town. "So you completed your first mission! Congrats Joey!" The charmeleon congratulated the pichu as they walked along the path through the center of town. "Yea, Still a bit tired... But I will rest after the storm." The little pichu stated gladly.

"You and your storms... You aren't going to get distracted like last time... Right?" The charmeleon questioned the pichu in a very serious tone. "I don't want to go through that incident again..." he admitted with a sigh... "I hate seeing you in such a state..." the charmeleon said softly.

"Don't worry, I perfected my technique... It even stopped me from shocking people when I touch them." the little pichu exclaimed excitedly. "hmmmm..."

-Bang- The charmeleon half jumped at the sound. The storm was getting closer, but the lightning for that strike did not show up... Hence the reason it startled the charmeleon briefly. "You sure you will be fine out here?" The little pichu asked Jak.

Jak simply nodded as he looked towards the storm. "So long as it doesn't come down too hard... Lets head to my house so if I have to get inside... We won't have far to go." The pichu seemed to agree as they traveled back to Jak's home.

----------------------------
Back at the town entrance a Cubone remained nearby and just beyond the entrance was two additional pokemon, a pinsir and Venomoth. The Cubone seeming to be watching the entrance for any suspicious characters while the other two were too afraid to come near the town. Being from the wild, they weren't quite used to town life. They however wanted to attempt to see what it was like from ones perspective... If they could recognize they were feral.

((Jak's home is on the opposing side of town from its main entrance and the guildhall.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Jak

Joey

The charmeleon turned back towards the canine as a light was just visible in the corner of his eye. "Hmm..." he watched as the pokemon transformed into a yellow jagged creature that seemed to itch with electricity it seemed. He seemed to stare at the pokemon silently as he turned away. Just before he shouted to get a mirror. He quickly snapped around as he shouted. "Quiet! You do realize Joey is sleeping right?" he half snapped. He then took a breath, "Wait here..." he said as he went towards the doorway of the house. He stepped outside in the rain, under the protection of the awning.

He grabbed a bucket that had just filled with water from the water on the roof. He then eventually brought it towards the Jolteon. "Here." he said as he put the bucket down as he started to walk away once more. He then stopped for a moment "You are still welcome to stay the night if you wish... But do not attempt that stunt again..." he said just before he started walking again. He then went into Joey's room as sat down against the wall as he looked out the window. All that over evolving... Stupid... Evolution is not everything he thought to himself.

Joey still remaining asleep. Jak was a bit amazed that the shout didn't wake the little pichu. Usually stuff like that would... It was quite possible the pichu was just too tired to care, or even wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:19 am

The Jolteon stared at his reflection for a few moment quietly, not noticing the Charmeleon left as he silently observed. His ear, seemingly more torn than before due to it being elongated twitched as he placed a paw in the water, disrupting his image with the ripples. He didn't expect tonight to turn out as it did. In fact, he expected the worse even if he got the stone, but here he was, finally a Jolteon and under a roof still. The electric-type felt something in the pit of his stomach, a strange feeling of emptiness engulfed him. Evolution was supposed to be his goal, yet why did he feel so hollow still? Was it the means of him obtaining the stone? His whole ideology of others was just shattered after all.

Erebus sighed, pausing to lap up from the bucket for a few moments, quenching his thirst that seemed to come the moment he evolved. His new body required more water, and judging by his stomach food was the same. Though he didn't feel particularly tired he padded into the Pichu's room, glancing at the Charmeleon with a somewhat firm nod before span around himself slowly and laid down, his head between his forelegs. "..." The Jolteon parted his lips as if to say something, but ultimately stayed silent, simply observing silently.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm

Jak

Joey

Jak watched as the newly evolved Jolteon walked into the room. It glanced towards him, nodding. Jak simply remained where he was as he watched. He then saw that the electric type went to say something but seeming it couldn't. He wondered what was on its mind after that... hmm... He is still shocked... he thought to himself. He then looked over to the pichu, who was still sound asleep. He turned his head towards the window to watch the ongoing storm. He shook his head lightly as he turned to watch the two pokemon in the room.

Still remaining silent. What am I going to do with him... He is obviously helpless... Wanting to get strong... Evolution does not provide that by itself... he continued his thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:41 am

After a few more moments in silence the electric canine sighed loudly. "So. What do you want in return? What do I owe you for the stone." He said, coldly. The conclusion that the Charmeleon gave him the stone to get him in debt to him seemed to make the most sense in his head. The Jolteon couldn't understand why someone would be kind without a motive.

"I don't really want to join a guild, though. I can just work for you, I suppose." He mumbled, not interested in joining a guild in the slightest, having a decent amount of hate towards them. A sly grin stretched across his muzzle suddenly. "I can help you take down the Spiritomb. I can lure him somewhere and we can both kill him. Or exorcize him. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:57 am

Jak

Joey

Jak remained silent as the newly evolved started to speak. Jak simply closed his eyes as it continued to try and figure out what it had to pay back for the stone. Little did the Jolteon realize... Is that he didn't expect anything back at all.

After the last comment about the spiritomb, Jak opened his eyes. "No..." Jak uttered out in a firm tone. He then got up and started to make his way out of the room, since it was obvious the pokemon wanted to speak. He didn't want to disturb his friend's slumber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:16 pm

The Jolteon grunted, unamused and frankly tired of this mute Charmeleon as his whole body seemed to prickle, his fur standing like needles. He quickly got to his paws, somewhat used to his new form now as he took off after the fire-type, reading him with relative ease given his new found speed.

"What's with the silent treatment?" He barked, somewhat agitated as he stood in front of Jak. "I want things sorted now. I don't plan to stick around this miserable town longer than I have to." Erebus was clearly being rude, but given his earlier agitation it wasn't unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Jak

Joey

Jak stopped almost immediately as the Jolteon got infront of him. Stopping him and demanding why he was giving him the silent treatment. Jak stared at the pokemon for a moment. "One, I do not want anything in return."

"Two, You do not need to join the guild. And three, Despite how much I hate him... It is not right to just kill him."
Jak said as he stared the Jolteon dead in the eyes.

"If there is anything I really want... I want you to do as I did... Help others when they are in need." he said as he attempted to walk around the canine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Erebus remained silent for a bit before rolling his eyes. This was a good chance to get even and the Charmeleon could get rid of his ghostly problem, but it really looked like he was getting the stone for free. The Jolteon struggled not to mouth the word 'diot' at the fire-type. "Pfft, that's just a big waste of time if you ask me, but fine. I'll help someone to honour what you did for me." The canine agreed, giving a nod to highlight his statement.

"I'll leave with daylight." Erebus mumbled as he laid down where he stood, not caring for bedding too much. "Get some sleep now. I'm tired myself. Evolution really takes it out of you"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Jak

Joey

Jak let out a light smile at the Canines agreement to help someone out for him. "You go ahead and sleep... I have too much on my mind." he said as he continued to the nearest window and sat next to it.

Hmm... I don't know if his word is true... either way though... He shouldn't try to question myreason for giving the stone anymore... he thought to himself as he looked outside at the sky. The clouds where starting to disperse as the rain had lightened...

hmm... I wonder how Obera is doing... he thought to himself. He tried not to think too much about her though. As each time that happened, he seemed to get more emotionally unstable.

The little pichu would wake up just as the sun rose. After getting used to such a schedule in the guild. It would be near impossible for him not to do so.

---- [ Time Skip To Morning if you like ] ----
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:59 pm

The Jolteon woke up in a state of panic, swiftly sprung to his paws, fur prickly as ever and charged. He wasn't used to sleeping worth others so naturally when he sensed someone get near him while he slept he panicked. Unfortunately as he was used to his new form he ended up falling over to his side. Erebus let out a rather loud, annoyed groan as he rubbed his head with a paw before pulling himself up, eyes falling on the Pichu.

"Oh, hey." He mumbled, a sly grin stretching across his muzzle as he now somewhat towered over the little mouse. The Jolteon decided to play a somewhat cruel joke on the other. "Thanks for the thunderstone. I always wanted to be a Jolteon." He joked, implying he took the Pichu's stone.

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Jak

Joey

The pichu opened it's eyes at the sound of a voice overhead. A Jolteon was standing right over him. It then seemed to thank him for the thunderstone. "Thu-thunder stone?" the pichu said in a somewhat tired tone. The pichu didn't realize that his personal treasure is called a thunder stone. He had forgotten that, that was what it was called when Jak had discovered what it was. The only thing the pichu made sense of was the word stone. The pichu than realized that this pokemon was not originally in this house and quickly unloaded bolts of energy at the pokemon. "Who are you! Why are you in here!!" he shouted as he continued to unload energy towards the pokemon. Joey didn't realize that this was the same pokemon that was given shelter as before.

Jak heard Joey shout the same phrase from the other room and quickly ran into the room. He sighed at the sight. He decided he would let the pichu know later. He did feel bad for the pokemon though, since he knew what it felt like to be under a an electrical based prank from Joey... However, this was a bit stronger then a prank... This was serious to the pichu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Erebus flinched at first, jumping back before the first spark hit him, instantly getting absorbed into his fur. He blinked for a few moments before grinning. Of course, a Jolteon was immune to electrify. With a sly grin he extended a forepaw forward, trying to shove the Pichu on his back lazily.

"Oh, relax will ya? It's Erebus." He mumbled, rolling his eyes. "I'm not going to eat you or anything." A sly grin stretched across his muzzle. "Though you smell considerably more delicious now that I can sniff your charge."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:20 pm

The pichu froze when the Jolteon stated that he smelled more delicious after the eat you comment. "NO!" he shouted as he jumped backwards as he whipped the pokemon with his tail. He was a bit shocked to learn that his previous attack had literally no affect on the Jolteon.

Jak let out another sigh as he walked into the room fully. "JAAAAK! He wants to eat me!!" Joey shouted as Jak just stared at the two electric types. "Erebus, no need to start panics now..." he said with a minor chuckle.

"So... You done having fun with him?" he said with a slight smile. "He needs to get back to the guild and I need to head out at some point..." Jak stated as he looked at the two.

The pichu was slowly starting to calm down as he figured it must of been some kind of joke. Oh, I am going to get you back big time buddy... the little pichu thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:15 pm

The canine couldn't help but burst into a fit of annoying, obnoxious laughter for a few moments, blatantly mocking the Pichu. "Oh, that was rich." He teased as he walked out of the room. "Good fun." He mumbled before he let out a sigh.

"I suppose I should get going now." Erebus hesitated for a bit but quickly brushed it off. "I did say I would be out by morning. Plus this town isn't exactly fun for me to be in. " He mumbled under his breath
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:24 pm

Joey frowned as the pokemon started laughing. Out of all the jokes that could be pulled. That was the most ridiculous to him. He ran past the pokemon, as he past it he whipped it with his tail just enough to possibly sting, but not enough to actually hurt someone.

It was pretty clear that the pichu was not amused. Jak couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at the reaction. "If you must be going, then please do take care." he said in a very calm tone. "Hmph... Jerk..." the pichu huffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internal Storms
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next